• Rockets in 5

1 3.03%
  • Rockets in 6

1 3.03%
  • Rockets in 7

5 15.15%
Page 65 of 229 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast
    Warriors must have a lot of respect.

Everyone celebrating a 1-1 split in Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    yea Webber doesn't think he's healthy. He seems fine to me. Just 1 bad game for him.
    Serious? He’s def messed up, no excuse tho, but you could see it when he running back on defense, he worn

That’s why we got kd tho

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Only silver lining I can see after an *** whooping like this, would be nice to send the Rox packing in front of their fans
    So Houston's going to lose three games in a row? Just for reference, the Rockets only lose three games in a row once this season—a five-game losing streak during which Chris Paul was hurt and didn't even play in three games. After this game, I feel confident this series goes at least six. Houston has at least one more game like this in the tank.

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Just trust me, Hou wont make it all the way to the WCF 😉
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Houston may make the WCF again, but barring injuries they are no longer a serious threat this year imo.

Game 3 will be something else, for sure. Rockets gotta steal that one. Can't afford to get blown out, then lose a close one in Game 4. Gotta come out gunning, stay loose, be hungry road villains. Give yourself the best chance to win, keep moving the ball. No more Game 1 BS. If they do that crap, they're gonna likely go down 1-3. And this team has shown it isn't the most mentally strong bunch, if you look at Game 1 and the closeout Spurs game. That's why you gotta keep on this roll, take your best shot to put the pressure cooker on the Warriors to win Game 4. Imagine if the Warriors lost both at home! That would be crazy, but both these teams can light it up and do that to somebody. Then the Rockets would have three chances to close it out. Wishful thinking, but hey, it's all possible now because of this ideal win.

Serious? He’s def messed up, no excuse tho, but you could see it when he running back on defense, he worn

That’s why we got kd tho
    ok and what is his injury????

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    So Houston's going to lose three games in a row? Just for reference, the Rockets only lose three games in a row once this season—a five-game losing streak during which Chris Paul was hurt and didn't even play in three games. After this game, I feel confident this series goes at least six. Houston has at least one more game like this in the tank.

That’s why we got kd tho
    Paul clearly was banged up in the second half. Mbah a Moute was one of their five or six most important guys during the season, and he's been a shell of himself. No excuses, right?

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Just trust me, Hou wont make it all the way to the WCF 😉
    Houston may make the WCF again, but barring injuries they are no longer a serious threat this year imo.

I'm loving KD's scoring efficiency against this ISO coverage he's getting, but honestly they need more from him as well. He's not rebounding, he's not playmaking, and he's not in the mix on D (part of this is by design from Houston of course, but he's just not there on the Defensive end).

He's now averaging 3 rebounds, 0.5 assists, 0 steals and 0.5 blocks in the series. Scoring is great, but that's to be expected with how they are playing the Warriors. His 5 turnovers with 0 assists tonight didn't help either. It's not enough from a superstar.
    Last edited by tredigs; 05-16-2018 at 11:39 PM.

I'm loving KD's scoring efficiency against this ISO coverage he's getting, but honestly they need more from him as well. He's not rebounding, he's not playmaking, and he's not in the mix on D (part of this is by design from Houston of course, but he's just not there on the Defensive end).

He's now averaging 3 rebounds, 0.5 assists, 0 steals and 0.5 blocks in the series. Scoring is great, but that's to be expected with how they are playing the Warriors. It's not enough from a superstar.
    Most definitely. The Durantula is deadliest when he's playing hard D, blocking, being a pest, taking over games completely.

I don't know what will happen, I'm in the same time dimension as you, but I'm def excited about the prospect..
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Warriors will be Great at home. Undefeated at home for the last 2 years in the Playoffs.

Paul clearly was banged up in the second half. Mbah a Moute was one of their five or six most important guys during the season, and he's been a shell of himself. No excuses, right?
    Paul was clearly banged up toward the end there, I don't see how pointing that out is an excuse, unless one were to specifically say "we lost because... "

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    Warriors will be Great at home. Undefeated at home for the last 2 years in the Playoffs.
    Nothing to do with home, nothing to do with our record there...we gonna come out playing that defense

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    ok and what is his injury????
    Motorcycle accident

Now the Rockets have to figure a way to get Capela going....