• Rockets in 5

1 3.03%
  • Rockets in 6

1 3.03%
  • Rockets in 7

5 15.15%
Page 53 of 229 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    I'm just ****ing with you guys, in case that isn't obvious by now.
    I got it. I should've addressed that first. It was my next post . I was gonna write something along the lines of

"Frankly, I for one commend our new overlords, and I something something the new tre

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    I truly dont think the champs mind your opinion on this matter. They’ll be enshrined in HOF, get their hundreds of millions in salary and endorsements, and still have millions of fans who love and adore them as people and as basketball players. You’ll continue to do what you do and life will go on despite your rankings lol
    This reeks of “.....at the end of the day, Ummmm, all the people who are rooting for me to fail, ummm, at the end of the day, they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today, they got the same personal problems they had, today. You know, and I’m gonna continue to live the way I want to live, and continue to do the things I wannna do with me and my family …they gotta get back to the real world at some point.”

I’d bet my bottom dollar you didn’t like that quote 7 years ago but here you are.....

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Yea I didn’t mention any thots. But he does seem to nail some bad *******. But it goes to show you that you’re never going to accept logic over your emotions. I get it now. This is actually not a debate but it’s a complaint fest. All youre doing is throwing **** at the wall to degrade the champs and hope that it sticks.

Bringing up money and h*es gives reason to why your “ranking” means jack. It has no bearing over their popularity with their fans or their individual status in life. Which is probably all they should really care about. Your imaginary ranking of where they are on the champions latter doesn’t really mean anything outside of that one post when you mentioned it.
    My debate is rooted in basketball logic.
    Anyone bringing up wags in a basketball debate is the one riding emotion. Nice try tho

No, you bringing up money means you can't actually debate the topic at hand and are forced to throw non sequiturs non stop. Bring up their wealth in a thread ranking that or something.

I agree it's all they should care about, I disagree that they all do, i really hope kd changes that small element, he shouldn't stoop as low as he has but the chatter about him has always gotten to him in some form throughout his career

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    This reeks of “.....at the end of the day, Ummmm, all the people who are rooting for me to fail, ummm, at the end of the day, they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today, they got the same personal problems they had, today. You know, and I’m gonna continue to live the way I want to live, and continue to do the things I wannna do with me and my family …they gotta get back to the real world at some point.”

I’d bet my bottom dollar you didn’t like that quote 7 years ago but here you are.....
    Idk there were plenty that took it as life goes on regardless of the hate you may feel for him

Tho i do remember mostly everyone thinking he was rubbing their noses in his wealth. Either one applies for beans but heres the difference. This is sports forum where rankings run rampant, you can't be taken seriously intellectually if you encounter such a topic(again on a freaking nba forum lol) and simply cry that their wealth renders the debate moot. Lmao some people and their hero, *****, and wealth worship.

Some people just don't value their own opinion so they forfeit all thought. I see this alot in my family, they now down to the system and science

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I low key almost wanna see the Rox win tonight just to see the reactions, lmao
    I already bet on it.

High key, you really don't understand the argument, the mere fact that you think the home team leaving with a split represents anything other than the expected is a testament to this fact.

Low key, I hope they lose so I can see your shenanigans

Dubs -105 ML. Money time.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It is your opinion they are legitimate concerns.

But, how was virtually every other poster in this thread who isn't a GS fan able to accurately predict that the concerns Warriors fans are worried by wouldn't be as big a concern as they thought?

Like everyone saw the Warriors running through the Pelicans and beating the Rockets coming, except Warriors fans apparently. So why are Warriors fans so continually wrong on their analysis of the Warrior's ability?
    They got knocked down and got their wind taken out a few years back after talking mountains of ****. Now, they just don’t want to eat the crow to that level again.
    “There’s always a chance for an upset.....”

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Couple things, #1, you are in no way shape or form part of who I was addressing in that post, ur kosher baby, #2, aww hell na don’t tell me you low key rooting for your Texas rivals..cuz if so Im a start looking at you different
    Ha.. I kind of wanted my guys to be the ones to slay the dragon if I'm being honest. Tho I could be all in on that green machine out east if they pull off the upset.

I didn't think the Rockets had what it took to dethrone you guys this season. I just worried about the style of play come playoff time, against a great defensive team like you guys. Being a live by the 3, die by the 3 team wins a lot of games, but could be tougher in the playoffs and easier to plan against.

We shall see, I'm curious to see their adjustments. I'm sure they're (GS) fine giving Harden the "Amare Stoudemire" treatment and let him get his while keeping everyone else in check. (D'Antoni knows that game plan well)

Just think of it like watching the Dream Team fellas. We all love tuning in to see them **** all over Lithuania. That's basically the experience for Warriors fans. It's a win and huge pride boost for your city if you can keep it under 10 points. Be grateful you get to see the greatest team ever assembled, let alone the gift of being able to lose to them.

And just think of your grandchildren. They don't care about the 2018 Rockets, they want to hear what it was like to watch the GOATs. Pay attention and take notes, this is history.
    Last edited by tredigs; 05-16-2018 at 06:24 PM.

Just think of it like watching the Dream Team fellas. We all love tuning in to see them **** all over Lithuania. That's basically the experience for Warriors fans. It's a win and huge pride boost for your city if you can keep it under 10 points. Be grateful you get to see the greatest team ever assembled, let alone the gift of being able to lose to them.

And just think of your grandchildren. They don't care about the 2018 Rockets, they want to hear what it was like to watch the GOATs. Pay attention and take notes.
    Your just asking for a loss tonight, you know that right

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Your just asking for a loss tonight, you know that right
    Hey, the Warriors are the underdogs tonight. Taking 2 in Houston would be kicking a dead horse.

Hey, the Warriors are the underdogs tonight. Taking 2 in Houston would be kicking a dead horse.
    Did you bet?

Think the line will move to 2 again or stay/shift the other way this time? I kinda wanna bet again cause I feel like even if I miss game 3 at home should be set. Do the warriors want to prove a point?

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Dubs -105 ML. Money time.
    might be joining you

Rockets had better get the split tonight, can't squander home games. Hopefully they're a lot more loose out there and actually move around and not just watch Harden. No blowing easy layups either.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Did you bet?

Think the line will move to 2 again or stay/shift the other way this time? I kinda wanna bet again cause I feel like even if I miss game 3 at home should be set. Do the warriors want to prove a point?
    Honestly I don't feel comfortable betting the line in this one. Too much is based on coaching adjustments that I'm not convinced Pringles will make. I'm checking out some player props.