• Rockets in 5

1 3.03%
  • Rockets in 6

1 3.03%
  • Rockets in 7

5 15.15%
Page 52 of 229 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Well, you're wrong so no need to apologize.

2 people voted Pelicans would win, 2 thought GS in 7. 16 voted GS in 6 or less. It was pretty overwhelming GS was expected to win by non-GS fans.
    And by Warriors fans.

Just noticed I'm an idiot and voted Rockets in 5 rather than Warriors in 5. At least my post was right.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...9#post32339859

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Except unfortunately those quotes were taken out of context, as you cried saying people are trying to hype the celtics as being on par with us when in actuality people were saying their style of play is what matches up

Listen, it don't bother me, it's your health. Proceed how you want. It would be nice to be able to talk about basketball in a basketball thread, but looks like that ship is sailing off

... unless Rox win tonight, then peoples rage might calm a bit
    Quote me saying that specifically. I already quoted you multiple times but this is literally the third time in this thread you claim I was saying something I never did (and I already told you this twice LOL).

Again I don't even think you read the posts at this point you just are so biased you run in full steam ahead and see logic as hate because it doesn't fit your narrative. Last time but all I did was point out that you specifically asked another posters to prove that Boston had been mentioned as a tough matchup...

Whoís saying it? Who brought up the celtics being a good matchup? Because I remember a celtics fan saying that. Who thought the rockets would win the series? (Which they still could, itís only been one game). Because I donít remember a single warriors fan saying that.
    He proved to you it was said and the bashing/hate from you and others has been ongoing throughout. Again when someone is just stating their opinion and backing it up when called out it is seen as hate by Warriors fans on here like yourself. Then you guys start bashing others and complaining about hate lol. Very odd
    Last edited by mngopher35; 05-16-2018 at 02:54 PM.

Celtics are a very good team.

But if they make the Finals, it just goes to show how weak the Eastern Conference really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Htownballa1622 View Post
    ooh ooh. I'll go!

When Draymond started showing how dirty he was. When Curry turned into a d bag that treated every 3 pointer like it was a tryout for high stepping while in orgasm. When fans started saying things like, "Ultimately, I think it's time you guys find a new sport. The NBA belongs to the Warriors."
    When KD decided it was too hard to try and lead his team or join a team forming a good team rather than D riding his way onto a 73 win team to win. When KD knew he was a ***** so started responding to "haters" on fake social media accounts defending himself and slandering his old teammates.

Shall I continue?
    I guess besides KD the Rockets are just as bad with James Harden being a d bag and CP3 being dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Quote me saying that specifically. I already quoted you multiple times but this is literally the third time in this thread you claim I was saying something I never did (and I already told you this twice LOL).

Again I don't even think you read the posts at this point you just are so biased you run in full steam ahead and see logic as hate because it doesn't fit your narrative. Last time but all I did was point out that you specifically asked another posters to prove that Boston had been mentioned as a tough matchup...

He proved to you it was said and the bashing/hate from you and others has been ongoing throughout. Again when someone is just stating their opinion and backing it up when called out it is seen as hate by Warriors fans on here like yourself. Then you guys start bashing others and complaining about hate lol. Very odd
    This is stupid bro, my post was in response to this

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I wonder who GS fans will have to hype up next to act like they've had any sort of competition relative to their talent level?

I fully expect to be hearing about the Juggernaught Celtics in the Finals and how they're better than the Bird 80's Celtics, just to try and concoct some level of competition out of this year's playoffs.
    Can you see the context of that and how that's very different than saying we match-up good because of style of play?

And then you think you got me on an aha, but anyone that actually listens to what is being said can see that this is completely diff than what any warriors fan said regarding the celtics

Does that make sense?
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

We basically bent over everyoneís favorite team and favorite player in here and gave it to them so hard that they canít even see straight

Tends to rub people the wrong way

The saltiness is beyond unhealthy at this point, this is the most extreme hate I have ever seen, logicndone left they mind a long time ago and that **** ainít never coming back, lmao

Like I said, all the haters feel the Rox have a shot, and we served it up in such a manner that after one game the only team they thought might beat us doesnít look so strong anymore, these dudes just mentally spiraling down the toilet

Whatever works I guess..
    Nah

This is stupid bro, my post was in response to this

Can you see the context of that and how that's very different than saying we match-up good because of style of play?

And then you think you got me on an aha, but anyone that actually listens to what is being said can see that this is completely diff than what any warriors fan said regarding the celtics

Does that make sense?
    Which has nothing to do with me other than I happened to point out what had happened (using the quotes above). You accused me of saying something I never did and then when called out come up with something not related to my posts. It took 3 posts for it to even get through to you that I never said something like that despite making it very clear and you rambling on and on.

I agree it is crazy dumb but it is clearly coming from you/other similar GS fans and this is just another great example within this thread of you continually ignoring what I say and trying to put words in my mouth only to provide absolutely no evidence of me saying that.

AGAIN all I did was point out he provided what YOU asked for. That's it, he gave proof when you questioned if Warriors fans had even said it (they had). I think if you want to point out specifics of why Boston provides match up issues that would make sense if they are realistic. If you want to pretend like they are legit close/comparable to this GS team with far more talent and Boston injured I would say that's pretty ridiculous. I even told Truefan him and scoots aren't really big issues and I never called out those individual posts either for being horrible (again like I have already stated before). I don't know how many times I can say it tbh but it looks like forcing you to quote it has at least made you see the obvious fact that I never was saying this stuff you are rambling on about.
    Last edited by mngopher35; 05-16-2018 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Which has nothing to do with me other than I happened to point out what had happened (using the quotes above). You accused me of saying something I never did and then when called out come up with something not related to my posts. It took 3 posts for it to even get through to you that I never said something like that despite making it very clear and you rambling on and on.

I agree it is crazy dumb but it is clearly coming from you/other similar GS fans and this is just another great example within this thread of you continually ignoring what I say and trying to put words in my mouth only to provide absolutely no evidence of me saying that.

AGAIN all I did was point out he provided what YOU asked for. That's it, he gave proof when you questioned if Warriors fans had even said it (they had). I think if you want to point out specifics of why Boston provides match up issues that would make sense if they are realistic. If you want to pretend like they are legit close/comparable to this GS team with far more talent and Boston injured I would say that's pretty ridiculous. I even told Truefan him and scoots aren't really big issues and I never called out those individual posts either for being horrible (again like I have already stated before). I don't know how many times I can say it tbh but it looks like forcing you to quote it has at least made you see the obvious fact that I never was saying this stuff you are rambling on about.
    since 2014-2015 season the Celtics have the best avg scoring margin against the dubs. its -2.2.
    to put that in context Cleveland is at -6.4. I think it would be safe to say that since 2014 Cleveland has been the superior team. I understand that this doesn't mean that Boston has the upper hand but the matchup at least presents this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    Nah
    Couple things, #1, you are in no way shape or form part of who I was addressing in that post, ur kosher baby, #2, aww hell na donít tell me you low key rooting for your Texas rivals..cuz if so Im a start looking at you different
    Last edited by nastynice; 05-16-2018 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MygirlhatesCod View Post
    team wise you are right. kind of like Boston it takes unselfish players to buy into a team system. I would put Houston there as well and as soon as Ryan Anderson gets tf off the books they will have an opportunity to get another special player. its a thing very few teams get. so many players want their own stats, playing time, shine and so on. this is what separates most teams. specifically the spurs, its no coincidence they have been consistent winners. granted talent is required but if the entire team buys in things fall in place. if buying in makes the whole warriors squad beta then I'm perfectly fine with it.
    Idk sometimes you just have so much talent it doesn't take much and we've never seen a collection like this, like I don't believe kd was being selfless in going to a team where he never has to carry the load of a true franchise player, therefore i could never rank him above guys who dare not shy away from the challenge, Kobe is a great example.

I don't think you understand the timing of your misfortune early and subsequent good luck. No team will ever again have all the cards align to this degree. It's too late for Houston, even if they rid themselves of rhino . And even if you have a point, I still don't like the idea of consolidating stars this way, the nba has never had parity but it's never met a ***** quite like kd.

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    I truly dont think the champs mind your opinion on this matter. Theyíll be enshrined in HOF, get their hundreds of millions in salary and endorsements, and still have millions of fans who love and adore them as people and as basketball players. Youíll continue to do what you do and life will go on despite your rankings lol
    In other words you won't be able to defend them so you'll bring up money?
    Idgaf what they think, tho I don't think you should speak on behalf of anyone other than yourself considering how insecure kd has proven to be. If anyone comes to me with such a poor stance when debating their stature then I'll be equally happy. The ultimate white flag is when you mention a non differentiating accolade like the hof. Newsflash, there's plenty in the hof I'll rank above them. Imagine coming to a sports forum where people engage in a debate then some kid interrupting the discussion by saying yeah well they still rich so **** these thoughts lmao. I think someone even brought up the thots kd gets already.

since 2014-2015 season the Celtics have the best avg scoring margin against the dubs. its -2.2.
    to put that in context Cleveland is at -6.4. I think it would be safe to say that since 2014 Cleveland has been the superior team. I understand that this doesn't mean that Boston has the upper hand but the matchup at least presents this issue.
    Well this isn't necessarily that same team is it? I think the team has been changing over time and Kyrie is out now although not sure if he played in all their matchups this year or not tbh.

Like I said if you want to point to things like this and say Boston can matchup with us well like they have in the past (adding data like that is great even if I question the context a little above this is good proof of Boston maybe presenting some sort of issue). I think Stevens is a great coach so if they do play you guys I will be very interest to see what they do defensively and if it works (honestly both ends but seriously how in the world do you stop warriors offense? Is it possible?). I think we are seeing their aggressiveness and athleticism defensively against the Cavs too which might at least allow them to somewhat keep up.

They are just far less talented (to the point we see someone mentioning them as an example the east is weak). I don't necessarily agree with that take as I think what they are doing is more impressive than the others being bad (although there is some mix I guess given cavs play so far) but they are also clearly not in the realm of taking down this GS team without a major injury or something crazy either imo. So while there are some match up issues I think Houston is still the best chance to put up a real fight against GS (or at least push them a bit to see how great they can be) if we are gonna get one this year.

We basically bent over everyoneís favorite team and favorite player in here and gave it to them so hard that they canít even see straight

Tends to rub people the wrong way

The saltiness is beyond unhealthy at this point, this is the most extreme hate I have ever seen, logicndone left they mind a long time ago and that **** ainít never coming back, lmao

Like I said, all the haters feel the Rox have a shot, and we served it up in such a manner that after one game the only team they thought might beat us doesnít look so strong anymore, these dudes just mentally spiraling down the toilet

Whatever works I guess..
    You greatly misrepresent people who hate your squad. All my friends and e buddies, strangers alike who hate your team, they mostly all loved your squad even when you were breaking records and winning the chip . It took a true coward who ruined the gap to degrees we've never seen for them to begin hating and to me, that hate stems from a greater love of basketball and competition. Even someone like myself only bet on b2b chips tho. I was thinking **** would shake out so that someone like cp3 joins a squad and then the next year someone else joins a squad so we can at least see you guys take on a greater test. Well see but at this point I might've underrated ya'll. Heres hoping you guys choke

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Idk sometimes you just have so much talent it doesn't take much and we've never seen a collection like this, like I don't believe kd was being selfless in going to a team where he never has to carry the load of a true franchise player, therefore i could never rank him above guys who dare not shy away from the challenge, Kobe is a great example.

I don't think you understand the timing of your misfortune early and subsequent good luck. No team will ever again have all the cards align to this degree. It's too late for Houston, even if they rid themselves of rhino . And even if you have a point, I still don't like the idea of consolidating stars this way, the nba has never had parity but it's never met a ***** quite like kd.

In other words you won't be able to defend them so you'll bring up money?
    Idgaf what they think, tho I don't think you should speak on behalf of anyone other than yourself considering how insecure kd has proven to be. If anyone comes to me with such a poor stance when debating their stature then I'll be equally happy. The ultimate white flag is when you mention a non differentiating accolade like the hof. Newsflash, there's plenty in the hof I'll rank above them. Imagine coming to a sports forum where people engage in a debate then some kid interrupting the discussion by saying yeah well they still rich so **** these thoughts lmao. I think someone even brought up the thots kd gets already.
    Yea I didnít mention any thots. But he does seem to nail some bad *******. But it goes to show you that youíre never going to accept logic over your emotions. I get it now. This is actually not a debate but itís a complaint fest. All youre doing is throwing **** at the wall to degrade the champs and hope that it sticks.

Bringing up money and h*es gives reason to why your ďrankingĒ means jack. It has no bearing over their popularity with their fans or their individual status in life. Which is probably all they should really care about. Your imaginary ranking of where they are on the champions latter doesnít really mean anything outside of that one post when you mentioned it.
    Last edited by COOLbeans; 05-16-2018 at 04:54 PM.

i fully expect nothing but a ship for the next 3 years barring injury........its odd to me that you cant say a team presents a challenge.
    Lol.