1 3.03%
  • Rockets in 6

1 3.03%
  • Rockets in 7

5 15.15%
Page 32 of 229 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast
    Drink All Day, Play All Night, Let's Get It Poppin
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    KD didnt join a 73 win team. That 73 win team lost half their starters and 4 or 5 key bench players before KD suited up for them
    lmfao

oh

lawd

my

f'ng sides

I can't breathe!

Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    It'll win a lot of games, but not against a team like the Warriors in the playoffs. You have to get multiple guys involved, make them move around on defense and make them expend a lot of energy on both ends.

This is why I was sceptical of these guys come playoff time. D'Antoni will need to look at the film and make some defensive adjustments (can't continue to rely on what worked prior to this series), and the role players need to play better.

They also should plan on Curry not playing as poorly as he did.
    I blame the curse of Chris Paul - the best regular season player to routinely fold in the playoffs and never make a conference finals. He is kind of the Tony Romo of the NBA

Quote Originally Posted by AllBall View Post
    lol, fool me for one game. I'm not tuning into this garbage for 3 more games.
    you'll be on PSD watching and complaining..

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Context is important.
    Guess Rockets were stunned. Heard Reggie & Marv noting that the loose ball never touched Harden, ie should’ve been a backcourt violation. For it to stop that little run by Houston and for it to lead to Klay being shootaround-open...damn.

KD didnt join a 73 win team. That 73 win team lost half their starters and 4 or 5 key bench players before KD suited up for them
    Half their starters lmfao you guys are really bad now. Even if true, As if a few peripheral players offset an mvp. Especially giventhe argument that they could have improved the team overall.

I don't mind warriors winning and being happy to win. I just find it funny when they speak like they're superior because they root for the team. I'm not naming anyone individually but they're out there.

Curry is dope. Klay a pro. Iguodala a buster. Kd a supremely talented kitty cat.

And draymond a p.o.s(4 real. Big ol *****)

Warriors can win and their fans can enjoy it but i just find it funny because Durant will never get respect from most guys and that's ok. It's just a game and warriors will continue to dominate it but we'll look back at how one person was a ****y and had to join a historic team to win.

What!? Boy this site has really taken a dive for the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    I blame the curse of Chris Paul - the best regular season player to routinely fold in the playoffs and never make a conference finals. He is kind of the Tony Romo of the NBA
    He's currently inthe conference finals

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    What? Yes LeBron going back to the 30 win Cleveland team was ring chasing of the highest order, right? At least KD was brave enough to join a 73 win team. Not sure how GS could have even made the playoffs without KD.
    Lmfaoo

Drink All Day, Play All Night, Let's Get It Poppin
    Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    you'll be on PSD watching and complaining..
    Unless something unique and magical happens in this series (it won't) I don't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    It'll win a lot of games, but not against a team like the Warriors in the playoffs. You have to get multiple guys involved, make them move around on defense and make them expend a lot of energy on both ends.

This is why I was sceptical of these guys come playoff time. D'Antoni will need to look at the film and make some defensive adjustments (can't continue to rely on what worked prior to this series), and the role players need to play better.

They also should plan on Curry not playing as poorly as he did.
    For real. Dude was damn near invisible relatively speaking. He will have a curry game soon

Barkley saying GS in 3, lol. Only entertainment in this whole hour is those guys.
    They are good

Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    Debate all you want.

Love them or Hate them, Warriors make the NBA fun. you guys all tuned in and ratings have been up 8% this year.
    Hypothetically speaking, how many years must pass before it finally bores you?

lmfao

oh

lawd

my

f'ng sides

I can't breathe!
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    That's the disconnect, if you don't care then you lose sight of the nuanced point. Even if I devolved my thinking tothat levelyou still wouldn't be right. Cp3 going to Houston or staying in la doesn't change the self admitted fact that KD aint leading ****
    KD doesn't care that he's not leading, why should you?