• Rockets in 5

1 3.03%
  • Rockets in 6

1 3.03%
  • Rockets in 7

5 15.15%
Page 219 of 229 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 3423
    Absolutely nuts that was just a single digit win with Harden, Gordon and Ariza going 4 for 34 from 3. I have a lot of thoughts on the series as a whole, but am out and will save it for another day.

Hell of a series though. Had the Warriors down double digits at home in a Game 7 going into the 2nd half. Very few here thought that sentence was possible. And that was without CP.
    Last edited by tredigs; 05-28-2018 at 11:52 PM.

Ariza 0-12. ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    And like that, the Warriors have home court again.
    I keep going back to the fact that the heart of the team was in place before the Chicken **** move by KD with the drafting of Curry at 7th, Klay at 11th, and Draymond at 35th. That is just fricking brilliant to draft 2 of the best shooters in the history of the league just in time for smart people who know math to figure out it is better to shoot 40% from 3 point line than 50% from 2.

Quote Originally Posted by nicnac View Post
    I knew mikey ball would eventually cost the rockets. Watched it up close in NY.

only the warriors and lebron should be shooting threes at will. No other team should have the green light. Most players cant shoot it well enough

Harden yes. But he gets to the rim too easily for the 3 to be his go to

So you miss 30 threes? So you make 12 twos. 24 more points?

Analytics can go to he...

And mikey's rotations left the rockets with no legs.

He is not a great coach
    They were the best 3 point shooting team in the nba. Why wouldn't you continue that, regardless of how many you miss. This is not the coaches fault. It was the entire teams fault as well as the coaches fault. They would have beaten them with a healthy Chris Paul, no doubt!

Looks like Dray has a new girl and she looks gooood.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    To the Rox fans, I feels. That was your series to take, the cp3 injury completely changed the series. That team battled, terrible way to end a season for a historically great offensive team. Morey has figured something tho, he built that roster specifically to match up with us and it showed.

I honestly think of we smoke the cavs lebron seriously considers Houston. It's an already built team that works around a ball dominant slasher/scorer/passer, meaning it's the perfect fit.

To the haters. lmaooooo! We had no business winning that series. That was our trap series. That was supposed to be our Lakers pistons. Our heat mavs. But we still ****in pulled it off, lmao! It's sad, but it's also ****in hilarious
    LOL. Do you actually believe that?

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Durant needs more motion. He stands around far too much
    He's fine, don't be listening to these commentators, just a combo of playing crappy plus not picking his times correctly.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I never thought I would say this in a million years, but I hope the Warriors get swept by the Cavs. Whenever the Warriors were either down or lost in this series, it was excuse after excuse after excuse by their little piece of ****head coach as well as all of their players. How about a little respect you jerk offs! The fact that the Rockets took it to a game seven without Chris Paul in the last two games against an amazing team, tells you how good the Rockets really were. I donít care what it says on paper. I heard some nice comments after the win, but thatís only because they won. Go Cavs!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Absolutely nuts that was just a single digit win with Harden, Gordon and Ariza going 4 for 34 from 3. I have a lot of thoughts on the series as a whole, but am out and will save it for another day.

Hell of a series though. Had the Warriors down double digits at home in a Game 7 going into the 2nd half. Very few here thought that sentence was possible. And that was without CP.
    Unfortunately Harden doesn't seem to come up big in elimination games and CP3 has only played in a little over 80% of the total games in his 13 year career due to injuries it shouldn't come as a surprise he would miss a game or 2 in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    To the Rox fans, I feels. That was your series to take, the cp3 injury completely changed the series. That team battled, terrible way to end a season for a historically great offensive team. Morey has figured something tho, he built that roster specifically to match up with us and it showed.

I honestly think of we smoke the cavs lebron seriously considers Houston. It's an already built team that works around a ball dominant slasher/scorer/passer, meaning it's the perfect fit.

To the haters. lmaooooo! We had no business winning that series. That was our trap series. That was supposed to be our Lakers pistons. Our heat mavs. But we still ****in pulled it off, lmao! It's sad, but it's also ****in hilarious. That Iggy injury was HUGE, and we still snuck by. Completely changed how we could defend the perimeter, completely changed how Houston attacked us, short on wing defenders than a Mutha plus Klay has to take a half off on top of that, and we still won that ****. Omg man, that's something!
    Pretty sure warriors were the favorite to win the series...the Iguodala injury didnít make a difference. Not sure why your talkin as if the warriors were the underdog. Maybe your trolling. Or a joke a missed.

Quote Originally Posted by brandt View Post
    I never thought I would say this in a million years, but I hope the Warriors get swept by the Cavs. Whenever the Warriors were either down or lost in this series, it was excuse after excuse after excuse by their little piece of ****head coach as well as all of their players. How about a little respect you jerk offs! The fact that the Rockets took it to a game seven without Chris Paul in the last two games against an amazing team, tells you how good the Rockets really were. I donít care what it says on paper. I heard some nice comments after the win, but thatís only because they won. Go Cavs!!!!
    A sweep is very possible my friend..

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

This is the second time in CP3's career he missed a critical game 7 against the Warriors in the playoffs which caused his team to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    We'll come through for you.
    lol if u really believe what u are saying here. u prolly just being nice.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    This is the second time in CP3's career he missed a critical game 7 against the Warriors in the playoffs which caused his team to lose.
    Not unexpected. According to Basketball Reference in his 13 year career he has been injured just under 20% of the time. The math seems to work out about right to miss a critical game 6 and 7. No fault of his own I suppose but part of being an all time great would be to be an ironman. John Stockton he is not with John Stockton playing in a whopping 97% of the possible games in his 19 year career.
    Last edited by zookman65; 05-29-2018 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AIMelo=KillaDUO View Post
    Pretty sure warriors were the favorite to win the series...the Iguodala injury didnít make a difference. Not sure why your talkin as if the warriors were the underdog. Maybe your trolling. Or a joke a missed.
    You don't get what I'm saying. We played like crap. KD and Curry had no clue when either should take over, outside of the curry spurts and the 2nd half of game 7. The second half of game 7 is how we started playing last playoffs, but we slept walk the year and it shoulda caught us. Shaq and Kobe lost to a much weaker pistons. Lebron and Wade to the mavs. This series had trap stamped all over it. All over it, lol, like everywhere.

Usually when a team plays how we did, even with the odds in their favor, like the two finals I mentioned already, they shouldn't win. We did. And boy that must suck to watch, lol