• Rockets in 7

5 15.15%
Page 218 of 229 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 3423
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Nba is licking their lips with these finals
    Matchups. Probably last time we see this matchup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Next year Celtics with LeBron vs Warriors.

If the Warriors Beat Cavs this year. their record will be 3-1 against each other. lol.

flip the script.

This Rockets team just took the “greatest basketball team ever assembled” to 7 games and were 1 bad 3rd quarter from advancing to the Finals and you are going to bash D’antoni??

When every sports analyst in America other than Nick Wright had the Warriors in 5 to 6 MAX.

I am hell of proud of the Rockets. Injuries are a part of the game, just not a part of the game you can afford to have against the warriors. Maybe with Paul is a different outcome, maybe not, but either way, this Rockets team went out swinging and should hold their heads up high. Great season, great series.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Warriors need to run more.
    Durant needs more motion. He stands around far too much

So dantoni is the reason the rockets lost to GS? Interesting take. I thought it was because CP3 missed the last two games (which they absolutely would have won one of those games) and the fact that GS is the deeper and more talented team from top to bottom. Dantoni deserves a lot of credit this year and this series. Can’t comprehend criticizing him for losing this series given the circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by nicnac View Post
    I knew mikey ball would eventually cost the rockets. Watched it up close in NY.

only the warriors and lebron should be shooting threes at will. No other team should have the green light. Most players cant shoot it well enough

Harden yes. But he gets to the rim too easily for the 3 to be his go to

So you miss 30 threes? So you make 12 twos. 24 more points?

Analytics can go to he...

And mikey's rotations left the rockets with no legs.

He is not a great coach
    Houston got to where they were hitting 3s. The analytics to hell? 3 points is worth 1 more point than 2. Pretty simple. They just didn't hit and played sloppy and depended on a stud with a history of collapse in the biggest games (Harden) and a star with a history of injuries (Paul).

And like that, the Warriors have home court again.

Quote Originally Posted by bootsy View Post
    Yeah let's not miss the fact that MLB doesn't have the same teams in the World Series every year and teams come out of the wild card to get to or win the World Series but you ***** about juiced balls.
    Don't get me wrong I like the MLB from a parody perspective. Baseball is boring in general and it's essentially the only major sport all summer long which is why I rate it low. Juiced balls definitely is a negative for me though integrity wise. PED Bonds might have hit 150 if he played today

Rockets played their butts out on both sides of the floor. Unfortunately we went against one of the best teams in NBA history.

He had no options off the bench. Anderson is about worthless against the Warriors. Ariza is about the only player that has a fighting chance against KD. Killed him on the offensive end. But a ton of those threes were open looks.

Harden stat line looks fine but his IQ when it matters was just bad. Timely turnovers. Trying to get foul calls and screwing his team.

I think this game is different with Paul. But unfortunately we got a Warriors team who coasts with a much less talented Cleveland team.

Warriors MVP is CP3's hamstring. If he is playing this game, I think they win but we will never know now. Sucks for Hou. GS should either win the finals in 4 or 5 games. Lebron is the best player in the game but he doesn't stand much of a chance against the Warriors this year without another superstar playing along side him on this Cleveland team.

You're a clown, the system had nothing to do with the loss

D'Antoni's problem was from him not playing enough players and running them into the ground. The biggest advantage Houston had against Golden state was the significantly deeper bench (10 deep). If the series were to reach 6-7 games, Houston should have theoretically been a much more rested team. That ended up not being the case because D'Antoni used none of his depth in this series.

If you think analytics is the problem then you might not have a fully functioning brain.
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

To the Rox fans, I feels. That was your series to take, the cp3 injury completely changed the series. That team battled, terrible way to end a season for a historically great offensive team. Morey has figured something tho, he built that roster specifically to match up with us and it showed.

I honestly think of we smoke the cavs lebron seriously considers Houston. It's an already built team that works around a ball dominant slasher/scorer/passer, meaning it's the perfect fit.

To the haters. lmaooooo! We had no business winning that series. That was our trap series. That was supposed to be our Lakers pistons. Our heat mavs. But we still ****in pulled it off, lmao! It's sad, but it's also ****in hilarious. That Iggy injury was HUGE, and we still snuck by. Completely changed how we could defend the perimeter, completely changed how Houston attacked us, short on wing defenders than a Mutha plus Klay has to take a half off on top of that, and we still won that ****. Omg man, that's something!

We sleep walked all year and it showed, we were not close to as sharp as last year, it was supposed to bite us in the butt, but we still pulled it off. lol, the **** is just unfair
    Last edited by nastynice; 05-28-2018 at 11:55 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

As a Rockets fan I don’t see how the Cp3 hamstring issue doesn’t get us next year also. Playoffs are tough and demanding. This year was the Rockets best chance. I personally don’t want Lebron coming to the Houston Rockets so he can take over the team.
    This is Harden team - and they were out gunned tonight plain and simple. All those shots they missed were because of the energy required on the defensive end. The Rockets had nothing at the end and their body language showed that.
    Again, whatever,
    Congratulations Warrior fans and coach’s and players. Go and win it now

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Absolutely nuts that was just a single digit win with Harden, Gordon and Ariza going 4 for 34 from 3. I have a lot of thoughts on the series as a whole, but am out and will save it for another day.
    Can also credit GS picking up the defensive intensity in the second half. Especially the 3rd quarter as they have done so many times. Completely changed the momentum going into the fourth and the Rockets couldn't overcome it.