• Celtics in 5

3 11.11%
  • Celtics in 6

4 14.81%
  • Celtics in 7

4 14.81%
Page 54 of 133 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    The Cavs blowing out the Celtics? That's interesting. I had the Cavs favored to win but I thought it would be close games each game.
    x2

Lebron going full baby Wilt today tho

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Game is boring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thankfully. It’s the type of game Cleveland needed. They had to see themselves dominate with a high intensity game so they can understand exactly what gear they need to play at to get it done in this eastern conference finals

Effort and attitude is the difference between winning and loosing. You work your a— off on both ends of the court and Lebron will take care of the rest.

Cavs need Korver to do this every game

alright I feel good enough to say the game is over now

I’d love to play with Bron, he sees the open man every time

Can take Bron out now

This was so predictable. It feels like these swings occur way too often. Look good at home and then uncomfortable on the road and lose by double digits. The Celtics weren't themselves at all tonight.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    This was so predictable. It feels like these swings occur way too often. Look good at home and then uncomfortable on the road and lose by double digits. The Celtics weren't themselves at all tonight.
    Celtics haven't really looked good on the road at all in the playoffs. I think their only road win was overtime vs Philly?

Game 4 will be a lot closer but I think the Cavs can win their home games. Stealing one on Boston is gonna be the big challenge.

C's mailed this in before it started. Not entirely surprised though, 4 days is a long time for these young Celtics to have off sitting on a 2-0 lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Celtics haven't really looked good on the road at all in the playoffs. I think their only road win was overtime vs Philly?

Game 4 will be a lot closer but I think the Cavs can win their home games. Stealing one on Boston is gonna be the big challenge.
    Yea their a young team and while their talented without Kyrie or Hayward they don't have that guy they can go to and say snap us out of this go get buckets. They have guys that could and likely will become that but they haven't done it consistently yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex:32353391

Yeah but I was talking in a general sense. It seems like this happens a lot or perhaps the stats will say different. Just feels like that.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Was that Daniel Gibson behind the Cavs bench?

Series will be 2-2, I don't think Boston will get a game on the road. I said before the series that Boston would have to win all home games, they aren't good enough to beat a team on the road in the playoffs without it's star players around. They only got one in Philly because Philly was inexperienced and had no verterans nor playoff experience on the team. They would have to win the series similar way as they did vs Milwaukee.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Was that Daniel Gibson behind the Cavs bench?
    you mean boobie??...only his friends call him daniel
    ....coooookie