• Celtics in 5

3 11.11%
  • Celtics in 6

4 14.81%
  • Celtics in 7

4 14.81%
Page 20 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Cavs will come out swinging game 2. That'll say a lot as to what to expect this series
    they are going to lay down

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    what has happened to you... I mean honestly. Do you really hate 1 player that much that it is causing you to not see the sport or the game for what it is. My god man just stop. Everyone is a terrible matchup for love when he is trying to defend.
    He's not a center. I'm not saying he is ever a good defender but the Cavs put him in positions to fail

The only way you would be considered a smart man is in a world full of retards. I cant even blame just the hate anymore... You have literally lost all basketball focus and go by whatever take discredits lebron or helps make the warriors some type of underdog all stemming because of the massive choke job years ago. I have never seen anything like it.
    This is a great comeback

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    This is a great comeback
    Good line but reminds me of the old drunk "funny" dudes at the sports book that just have a thousand canned one-liners.

I like MTM though. He's just a ****ing idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Good line but reminds me of the old drunk "funny" dudes at the sports book that just have a thousand canned one-liners.

I like MTM though. He's just a ****ing idiot.
    and this is why the NBA area is so fun. I know you dont take my insults personally and same goes for me. Hell you will likely have the last laugh yet another year when your team wins the title... All I have is until that time and the start of a new season.

and this is why the NBA area is so fun. I know you dont take my insults personally and same goes for me. Hell you will likely have the last laugh yet another year when your team wins the title... All I have is until that time and the start of a new season.
    I like that you take my stupid insults in stride haha. You're a winner.

Until next time.

of course the celtics/spurs went after Kyrie he was unhappy... He is a damn good player but he is a 2.0 version of IT... When the celtics went after him they didnt know what they had in tatum/Brown... Kyrie to me was expendable then because team defense.. Now he is def expendable. This team right now shouldnt have a guy who cant defend and will shoot 18 plus times a game for 24ppg
    I have a feeling when they are losing in 4 or 5 to GS you might his value will become obvious to everyone but people who just hate Kyrie for some reason
    Last edited by ewing; 05-13-2018 at 09:56 PM.

they are going to lay down
    this is why lebron needs to go to another team... There is no way/shape or form that Ty Lou should be a ****ing coach. On top of this Philly/Houston/Spurs etc would at least keep him in check... Lebron makes us great but the one area I worry about is when he wants to start coaching. If lebron would just stick with being the arguable GOAT player and not the GM/Coach cavs would be in a much better position as would any team he ends up with.

He will have plenty of bad games and great games... again he is a top 20 basketball player but he isnt needed on this celtics team and they could flip him for a player who possibly makes them a dynasty. He literally will stop what this celtics team has used to get themselves this far... Ball movement and defense and for what exactly? A player who will stop the offense and chuck 18 shots while not being able to defend the other way? Its a great problem to have if you are the celtics but man i can see just how hilarious its going to be when they get him back and end up worse than they are now because of it.
    They moved the ball and played defense with Kryie before he got hurt

I have a feeling win they are losing in 4 or 5 to GS you might his value will become obvious to everyone but people who just hate Kyrie for some reason
    I am just not a fan of his type of basketball for an actual team... When he was on the cavs it worked because his play and lebrons play worked together because he could shoot whenever etc... How long before he gets annoyed that a tatum is getting all the press? Or that its tatums team... Kyrie is a top 20 nba player but he is a bad fit for what this celtics team excels at. They have the luxury of going in another direction and getting a much much better 2 way player.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    I like that you take my stupid insults in stride haha. You're a winner.

Until next time.
    there is a line we all know when to relax some of course but i dont get why people want such a boring area... Giannis can be annoying as **** and he doesnt really know where the line is but he helps make this place fun but even he is scared to post right now haha.... KD/Rush/War etc let things go for the most part... Hell me and you can get infractions with every other post we send back at each other... There just isnt any reason for it. If I find someone intolerable I will just put them on ignore or ignore their posts in general... I think there is only 1 person on this entire site that actually drives me up a wall when I read his posts and he is in the baseball area and a dodger fan lol.

They moved the ball and played defense with Kryie before he got hurt
    Maybe. Next year will show alot. I think the basketball they are playing now is just the best possible basketball and its because of their passing/ball movement/defense.

this is why lebron needs to go to another team... There is no way/shape or form that Ty Lou should be a ****ing coach.
    He's already chased off one future HOF coach, and ran away from another potential HOF coach in Spo. The guy has kind of made his bed at this point. In any case, Lue isn't why Boston was better at both ends today.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    He's already chased off one future HOF coach, and ran away from another potential HOF coach in Spo. The guy has kind of made his bed at this point. In any case, Lue isn't why Boston was better at both ends today.
    nono the lack of depth/horrid team and the celtics being great is why. I just think LOU is terrible. Lebron needs to just take a look in the mirror this off season and really think about the rockets/sixers/spurs but also think about how he could get that next title and getting that next title means just being a goddamn player... Even I know lebron did everything in his power to force the cavs to try and trade that pick this year for a player which would have been stupid and thankfully the cavs didnt listen. Lebron is a top 2 player that really could have benefitted from a pop or a jackson throughout his career.

I am just not a fan of his type of basketball for an actual team... When he was on the cavs it worked because his play and lebrons play worked together because he could shoot whenever etc... How long before he gets annoyed that a tatum is getting all the press? Or that its tatums team... Kyrie is a top 20 nba player but he is a bad fit for what this celtics team excels at. They have the luxury of going in another direction and getting a much much better 2 way player.
    Listening to Kyrie, I don't think he wanted out of CLE because he wanted to be "the guy" with the media. It seems like he wanted out of the environment where one guy was above the team like Lebron puts himseld. Even with us this year he wanted no part of being put on a pedestal. He was always quick to deflect and praise others. So I don't think he'd have a problem with people saying Tatum is the best player on the team if it comes to that... unless Tatum becomes a pompous douche bag about it like Lebron is.

And I understand that runs contradictory to the flaws of his game being that he can revert to "hero ball" at times but I think mentally he seems to be all team over one guy being the star. That's part of why I'm not worried about him assimilating his game into our system when he comes back, just as he did when he played this year.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)