• Celtics in 5

3 11.11%
  • Celtics in 6

4 14.81%
  • Celtics in 7

4 14.81%
Page 41 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Warriors Celtics Final
    Cleveland doesnít have a team of supporting cast members good enough to help Lebron win these games. Boston is too loaded with #1 picks to lose to Cleveland. It would take a miracle down 2-0.

Bron will have to go full baby Wilt mode if they are going to win this series meaning:

he will have to channel his baby inner Wilt and play the full 48mpg, attacking 9 minutes each quarter and decoying the rest

he will have to put up 50+ along with 15+ boards and 10+ assists and cover who ever is the hottest player for the C's at that given crunch time moment, if he does that then Cavs will win the series, he cant go 38 / 8 / 8 against like he did against Orlando, wont be enough

he has to flirt with 48 - 50+ ppg, baby Wilt has to enter the chambers or its a wrap for the Cavs, deja vu 2010, Bron is gone for sure

Quote Originally Posted by MJNetsIsles View Post
    Warriors Celtics Final
    Cleveland doesnít have a team of supporting cast members good enough to help Lebron win these games. Boston is too loaded with #1 picks to lose to Cleveland. It would take a miracle down 2-0.
    Celtics have never lost a series when up 2-0, so this series is over either in 4 or 5

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Celtics have never lost a series when up 2-0, so this series is over either in 4 or 5

But they have been pushed when up 2 - 0, Bron can take this to 7 and anything can happen but he has to do what is stated above, baby Wilt mode, more so MPG than the actual stats, his presence has to be felt on the court the entire game, Bron can pace himself against the more 2nd unit players but he has to be super aggressive off the jump to get Celtics on their heels and keep them there

Bron has to enter that chamber and go full 48 minutes each game, and based on the reports of him paying a million or two to take care of his body he should be well equipped for this type of journey, especially due to the lack of physicality on the court, a handcheck is reviewed for a flagrant 1

this series isn't over but its definitely in the favor of the Celtics

I must add Bron must channel his inner Jordan as well, who was down 2 - 0 in 1993 vs Knicks in epic playoff series, Jordan pulled it out to 3peat that same season

if Bron pulls this off he is on his way to another Finals defeat but this would be his biggest underdog Finals ever when / if he faces Warriors, he has a better chance against Rockets but they still lose I feel and he falls to like 3 - 6 in Finals, which is not a fail once you factor in how teams stacked up overall, Lebron nor Wilt nor Jordan nor Magic or any player in the nba history can beat you by themselves, even Dream and Dirk had major help on their titles run(s)

this series isn't over in 4 nor 5, its over when either team wins 4 and I feel its going 6 or 7

While I hate Boston as a Laker fan, it is downright impressive that they could feasibly be on the cusp of a finals appearance shortly. They don't have either of their best vets either. They have made Philly and the Cavs look inferior through each of these series thus far. Kind of makes me wonder how they got taken to the brink by the Bucks.

I love Brad Stevens, this team is playing very hard and is not letting up. Great to see.

Lebron needs to be in attack mode with the ball most of the game for the cavs to win. It really does seem that simple to me even if asking for more than 40 or whatever he put up tonight is too much. They need him to attack and score while mixing others in at opportune times because when he starts deferring it and running plays they start to chuck up 3's. I wanna rewatch the game but I feel like there were a lot of different lineups used throughout to keep him a little off balance but in general he can't be afraid to attack anyone, including Morris.

Now at home they can likely win a game just off shooting but if Cavs want to win one on the road/win the series etc. this is what it will take from the Cavs/Lebron imo.

Quote Originally Posted by D Blue987 View Post
    While I hate Boston as a Laker fan, it is downright impressive that they could feasibly be on the cusp of a finals appearance shortly. They don't have either of their best vets either. They have made Philly and the Cavs look inferior through each of these series thus far. Kind of makes me wonder how they got taken to the brink by the Bucks.
    Bucks were more physical and played like their lives depended on it. Same with the Pacers when they faced Cleveland. Raptors and Sixers weren't physical enough and it bite them in the *** Celtics are grinding all the way to the Finals but will be hit with a reality check once they face the Warriors

I think Cleveland ties it up in Cleveland.

Quote Originally Posted by LOb0 View Post
    It's a shame how interesting a Celtics vs Warriors series would've been had Durant not been a ******.
    aww lol

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    LeBron pretending to have a concussion is just another example of him wanting clicks almost as much as winning
    Love how brown gets hit with a hard screen and gets up and scores the announcers call him out for the quick recovery lmao

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

I've never been one to count Lebron out but this Celtic team might be able to pull it off.

Quote Originally Posted by europagnpilgrim View Post
    Bron will have to go full baby Wilt mode if they are going to win this series meaning:

he will have to channel his baby inner Wilt and play the full 48mpg, attacking 9 minutes each quarter and decoying the rest

he will have to put up 50+ along with 15+ boards and 10+ assists and cover who ever is the hottest player for the C's at that given crunch time moment, if he does that then Cavs will win the series, he cant go 38 / 8 / 8 against like he did against Orlando, wont be enough

he has to flirt with 48 - 50+ ppg, baby Wilt has to enter the chambers or its a wrap for the Cavs, deja vu 2010, Bron is gone for sure
    lmao, baby Wilt, I love it!

Attacking is def a baby Wilt move, I expect to see a lot of that on Cleveland

Sorry bro, Iím def gonna be biting that one off of you, lol

Quote Originally Posted by kobe4thewinbang View Post
    How did LeBron even get 12 assists? Great stat line of 42 points, 10 rebounds and 12 assists (FG: 55%/45% 3PT 5-11) Kevin Love had 22 points and 15 rebounds, but literally nobody else scored much at all. Were they all assists to him?
    Mostly to Love and Korver

Why is nobody shooting much at all, or shooting well? JR Smith went 0-7, seriously? George Hill only taking 4 shots in 33 minutes? Korver--one of your main gunners--only taking 8 shots? He shot 50%. Get him some more shots.
    Just bad offense. When I was watching the game last night I called it. LeBron came out guns a blazing and the rest of his team sat back and watched. Bron got hurt and went back into the locker room and Love and Korver stepped up for that short period of time. Once LeBron came back in he lost his aggressiveness but the entire team was sitting back waiting for him to take control again - he never did. This team is FAR too reliant on LeBron to just take over and facilitate everything. Korver was fire in the first half. Stevens made adjustments on him and he was effectively eliminated the second half. JR Smith has always been streaky but when he's playing on a team like this he's completely ineffective. He's been bad all series long

Larry Nance with one shot attempt. Why is LeBron not alley-ooping this dude? What was the point of trading for him if he's only going to play 11 minutes and not even touch the ball? So strange, don't understand the Cavaliers offense at this point. Rodney Hood only shooting one time, also and Clarkson not playing at all?
    Nance can't play D. When he was in the game Stevens put Monroe in and basically posted him up until Lou took him back out.

Must've been the LeBron show. Dunno how he got 12 assists. Compare this to Boston's box score, and players are actually shooting. Tatum, Morris, Horford, Brown, Rozier--all double-digit shot attempts. What's going on here?
    A good defensive team vs. A bad defensive team. CLE ranked 29th in D and this series shows why. Celtics are the best defensive team in the NBA.

City of Champions

This Celtics team reminding me of the 2003-2004 Pistons.....

Guys, Jayson Tatum is easily the best player in this years draft. Dude already has a plethora of dribble moves to beat defenders with. Last night in the 2nd Q when he did that step back, head fake then drive through 2 defenders I lost it. Heís so much fun to watch.

Page 41 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast