3 11.11%
  • Celtics in 6

4 14.81%
  • Celtics in 7

4 14.81%
Page 40 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    neither was I- but its documented information
    lol you mean basketball in the 60s was documented? You're brilliant.

Durant is still a ****** for making this, and all series predictable and boring. Even with your "Remember back 50 years ago" argument

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Will JR Smith be suspended? Of course not, cuz of ratings ratings ratings ratings ratings

I hope Celtics whoop dat *** and this is coming from a Lakers fan lol I actually respect this celtics squad enough to root for them to go to the Finals but I hope they get swept against GS/HOU
    stop insinuating houston has a chance. it makes fans of other teams angry.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing:32347387

over
    I'll make a prediction; it's tied after game 4.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by MygirlhatesCod View Post
    Makes people with brains angry.

Quote Originally Posted by LOb0 View Post
    Makes people with brains angry.
    told you.

Durant is still a ****** for making this, and all series predictable and boring. Even with your "Remember back 50 years ago" argument
    might be true- just not sure a celtics fan should be making that argument

told you.
    You told me you don't have a brain because you think Houston has a chance?

You told me you don't have a brain because you think Houston has a chance?
    it was a continuation. didnt add the above post.

Quote Originally Posted by Laker Legend42 View Post
    Pick one. Clarkson or d wade? I think wade can give some real minutes of playoff basketball.
    It was clear as day who I picked, it was Wade

its why I mentioned he could have a flash back game as he did in 1st round against Sixers, Clarkson nor Hood nor Nance nor Hill can do that, Korver could get hot but it would require someone passing him the ball, he cant get his own shot off the bounce like a apex Wade / Irving

its what the Cavs are sorely missing right now, Irving would just destroy you with a quick 7 - 10pts while Lebron can rest and dissect the game, Bron doesn't have that luxury right now so every possession is a grind, Irving and even Love in his true 3rd option capacity were giving Bron the rest he needed and it showed with the beatdown they gave the East past 3yrs in playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I'll make a prediction; it's tied after game 4.
    over

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Well Hou has a much better shot to make the Finals than the Cavs LOL

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Well Hou has a much better shot to make the Finals than the Cavs LOL
    I wouldnt say much better.... but its a little bit better IMO

that Celtics team had like 7 - 8 HOF'ers and Wilt would still take that team to 6 - 7 games solo, its a reason I say he is the most solo dominant act ever to step foot on the nba hardwood, over 50yrs ago

thing is nothing is new under the sun, the nba resorted back to the pace 50 yrs ago with the spike in scoring / triple doubles

Wilt used to put up quadruple doubles like it was a bad habit for years, over 55yrs ago

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    neither was I- but its documented information
    you cant use documented information or quotes from the actual player or coaches mouth around here on psd or they will cry wolf and say you are ''appealing to authority''

the same authority they appeal to when they mention alphabet gang numbers like PER / WS / TS / VORP / ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP

The Celtics won 8 in a row and had HOF'ers coming off the bench so I don't see how any fanatic of that team can bad talk about any other player in the history of the game, Wilt by himself was playing against 7 - 8 HOF'ers and were taking them to 6 /7 games, and then when he finally got the proper help he wiped the Celtics out and then blew a 3 -1 lead following season or so as well, **** happens on both sides of the coin

80's Celtics were loaded and the 2008 - 2012 team were legit contenders and now they are back at it again for at least the next 5yrs if all things play out right, health wise most important

documented public information seems to get cold shouldered on here, but at the same time fanatics on here scream out about seeing or having a legit source when news / stories get leaked, only to shoot it down when it comes straight from the horses mouth, I call it StandingDown

fanatics need to make up their mind and do better, sincerely
    Last edited by europagnpilgrim; 05-16-2018 at 12:07 AM.

Okay, so I'm confused. First of all, another bad loss for the Cavaliers. Now gonna take at least 6 games, if not 7.

How did LeBron even get 12 assists? Great stat line of 42 points, 10 rebounds and 12 assists (FG: 55%/45% 3PT 5-11) Kevin Love had 22 points and 15 rebounds, but literally nobody else scored much at all. Were they all assists to him?

Why is nobody shooting much at all, or shooting well? JR Smith went 0-7, seriously? George Hill only taking 4 shots in 33 minutes? Korver--one of your main gunners--only taking 8 shots? He shot 50%. Get him some more shots.

Larry Nance with one shot attempt. Why is LeBron not alley-ooping this dude? What was the point of trading for him if he's only going to play 11 minutes and not even touch the ball? So strange, don't understand the Cavaliers offense at this point. Rodney Hood only shooting one time, also and Clarkson not playing at all?

Just a weird box score.

Must've been the LeBron show. Dunno how he got 12 assists. Compare this to Boston's box score, and players are actually shooting. Tatum, Morris, Horford, Brown, Rozier--all double-digit shot attempts. What's going on here?

Last edited by kobe4thewinbang; 05-16-2018 at 12:21 AM.

Page 40 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast