• Celtics in 5

3 11.11%
  • Celtics in 6

4 14.81%
  • Celtics in 7

4 14.81%
Page 37 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by europagnpilgrim View Post
    Wade is not what he once was but when you are one of the most dominant players and happen to be in the playoffs it is usually a 1 game flashback that can happen, as Wade showed in 1st round, Bron could sure use that right now because we all know Clarkson nor Hood nor Nance nor Korver is winning you a game by himself

Wade could keep it close and let Lebron bring home a game, Bron is good for a game or two as well, in this series you need another guy who can get on the block when the 3's aren't falling, Wade could do that, the others cant

The cavs need a Irving / young Wade right now who can take over games at any given moment, that is what made the Cavs unbeatable come playoff time last 3yrs, because Bron with a capable 30ppg scorer is not really fair, and add in the third option is good for 18 and 10, its a wrap

now its a challenge because he doesn't have that Irving / young Wade type guy and Bron doesn't have the youthful energy anymore, he picks and chooses his chase down blocks / defense pressure, back in his first stint with Cavs he was in chase down block mode for 40 minutes, now its a 2minute warning type energy burst, not enough with this type of cast support, it didn't matter back then because he was at his apex youth with crazy energy to burn
    Pick one. Clarkson or d wade? I think wade can give some real minutes of playoff basketball.

The lost boys

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    Cavs traded away

IT
    Crowder
    Wade

For a bunch of garbage. LeBron might be the worst GM on all time
    The only way anyone could be worse is if they played with LeBron

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Looks like LeBron the GM messed up. At least he is getting his stats; which is what matters the most to him anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by LOb0 View Post
    It's a shame how interesting a Celtics vs Warriors series would've been had Durant not been a ******.

Speak that Truth

Quote Originally Posted by Laker Legend42 View Post
    The difference is the amount of good small forwards on that Celtic roster. (I hate the Celtics) lebron canít guard everybody but they can take turns guarding him. The last two series is finally catching up to him. He out scored, out rebounded and out assisted the two ďstarsĒ in Toronto by himself. Canít do that against this team(I hate the Celtics)
    He must be so tried

It's a shame how interesting a Celtics vs Warriors series would've been had Durant not been a ******.
    what does durant have to do with it...... and seriously celtics have had more superteams in history than any other team.... how is a celtics team gonna cry bout the warriors??? take a look at the 60s celtics buddy 11 championships in 13 seasons- and your honestly concerned with the warriors???

Ahh hahaahhaha. This is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    of course you can. This is a no brainer. No organization should let any player dictate their moves and the cavs wised up this past year with not trading their lottery pick for someone to fill in... But that falls on the organization as well. This team has been and will continue to be trash and if bron leaves next year i cant wait to hear what people have to say when this 52 win team wins 40 less games.
    I'll say that he is a ***** that picked all his teammates and then ran and blamed them when they weren't good enough.

Somewhere out there, Tre is laughing at my NBA predictions
    On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    wade doesnt help them win either of these games. Wade is garbo... Not as garbo as some of these guys but still garbo... The cavs right now dont need a guy chucking up 17 shots a game like wade tried to do against philly... They need a guy who can defend and space the floor which wade cant.
    Youíre definitely wrong as usual but Iím not going to go back and forth with you on it. We all know your agenda so itís pointless.
    Donít forget to smile today, theyíre contagious!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Raiders View Post
    Looks like LeBron the GM messed up. At least he is getting his stats; which is what matters the most to him anyway.

Speak that Truth

especially after that 09' playoff series he wore the T Shirt to back up your statement

Bron is no different than others before him or after him, all of the dominant legends of the game love their stats, coaches love their W's and mascots love to act a fool with the home crowds and Thibs never smiled this entire nba season(well at least the games I caught of the wolves), he loves his gas face / mean mug, classic

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    what does durant have to do with it...... and seriously celtics have had more superteams in history than any other team.... how is a celtics team gonna cry bout the warriors??? take a look at the 60s celtics buddy 11 championships in 13 seasons- and your honestly concerned with the warriors???
    People say the same thing about the lakers but the lakers or Celtics never double down and added the best player from another contender. Both the lakers and Celtics best players were drafted yeah then they struck gold through trade.

The lost boys

LeBron is done physically, mentally, and emotionally. I knew this guy would eventually burnt out. If they dont win Game 3, Game 4 is going to be a sad blowout game for what can be LeBron's final game in Cleveland.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    lol the 60s. What Durant has to do with it is, rather than just play a formality series and just win before it starts, the Warriors might've actually had to earn it.

lol the 60s. What Durant has to do with it is, rather than just play a formality series and just win before it starts, the Warriors might've actually had to earn it.
    Ok and loading up Garnett, and ray allen was really the celtics earning their ring in 08???

Page 37 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast