0 0%
  • Celtics in 5

3 11.11%
  • Celtics in 6

4 14.81%
  • Celtics in 7

4 14.81%
Page 36 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    I remember a lot of you thought the Cavs made good moves at the deadline and that clarkson Hood etc would contribute more than Wade who was playing like a 6MOY candidate lol! That was a terrible move by the Cavs but st least they still wear the suits that were Wades idea!
    Donít forget to smile today, theyíre contagious!!!

Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    They sure could use IT and the leadership of Wade... but Crowder? nah he stinks lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He was really good for you all and the Jazz. He would give more than 3 points in 60 minutes like the Cavs backcourt combined for tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    Cavs traded away

IT
    Crowder
    Wade

For a bunch of garbage. LeBron might be the worst GM on all time
    people are now seeing they were better before the trade. All the guys they brought in were real system guys. Taking all ques from the coach. They are not used to playing off of one dominant player. Not to mention none of them have played any real meaningful basketball. When they got crowder lebron should have moved to the pf position. Crowder couldnít help him from the bench.

The lost boys

And you all were eating that **** up after their first game together lol.

Ty Lue is garbage by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    He was really good for you all and the Jazz. He would give more than 3 points in 60 minutes like the Cavs backcourt combined for tonight.
    I canít speak for how he played with the Jazz tbh... didnít watch or really care enough about him lol... but he was overrated on the Celtics. He was incredibly frustrating to watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

I remember a lot of you thought the Cavs made good moves at the deadline and that clarkson Hood etc would contribute more than Wade who was playing like a 6MOY candidate lol! That was a terrible move by the Cavs but st least they still wear the suits that were Wades idea!
    wade doesnt help them win either of these games. Wade is garbo... Not as garbo as some of these guys but still garbo... The cavs right now dont need a guy chucking up 17 shots a game like wade tried to do against philly... They need a guy who can defend and space the floor which wade cant.

Quote Originally Posted by Laker Legend42 View Post
    The difference is the amount of good small forwards on that Celtic roster. (I hate the Celtics) lebron canít guard everybody but they can take turns guarding him. The last two series is finally catching up to him. He out scored, out rebounded and out assisted the two ďstarsĒ in Toronto by himself. Canít do that against this team(I hate the Celtics)
    favorite part was you listing you hate twice! hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    even with kyrie this cavs team doesnt beat this celtics team because of their defense and 3 point shooting... Kyrie will help score but this cavs defense has caught up to them like some of us said it would... I screamed it from the rooftops the day they decided to bring in the korvers/roses etc of the world... This team went away from what helped them win a championship and that was team defense for more known names... Kevin Love/Korver defensive on the court together is hilariously bad.
    stop reaching for straws / needle in no haystack

Cavs smashed this team last year minus Tatum, who wouldn't make that much of a diff with a legit big 3, its not a big 3 anymore its a big 1 and sometimes Batman will show up, Robin is pretty much obsolete until Korver / Smith show up making shots, the players they acquired either don't play or when they do play don't show up consistently enough

so much for wrecking the league with this team

to me this is deja vu for Bron, got taken out by vet big 3 Celtics team in 2010 and left ship, and now probably will be taken out by a max paid veteran with a bunch of baby Celtics surrounding him and will probably most likey leave the ship again and join a veteran team with a apex player or two

Bron should go out West so it can be more excitement on who would represent the Finals, Boston / Philly with others lurking and Warriors and Bron team out West with the rest lurking, that is good for basketball with 4 teams looking like dynasties, well 3 since Warriors are already in the mold

of course you can. This is a no brainer. No organization should let any player dictate their moves and the cavs wised up this past year with not trading their lottery pick for someone to fill in... But that falls on the organization as well. This team has been and will continue to be trash and if bron leaves next year i cant wait to hear what people have to say when this 52 win team wins 40 less games.
    The Cavs made no attempt to address rim protection or other guys being play makers. A lot of that is b/c those things take away from LeBron. What i'm saying is he is selfish.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by MygirlhatesCod View Post
    favorite part was you listing you hate twice! hilarious.
    Itís not real hate. Itís good clean great organization Iím a lakers fan hate. I canít front on this team. Also because of the way this team is built they are gonna be a problem for either team in the west. I always say you need someone to do something else. What ever that may be. When Marcus Morris stepped up and said he will guard lebron was huge in my eyes.

The lost boys

I picked Boston in 5. I see Cleveland winning the emotion driven game 3. After that itís a don dadda

The lost boys

of course you can. This is a no brainer. No organization should let any player dictate their moves and the cavs wised up this past year with not trading their lottery pick for someone to fill in... But that falls on the organization as well. This team has been and will continue to be trash and if bron leaves next year i cant wait to hear what people have to say when this 52 win team wins 40 less games.
    Depends... if everyone else is cleared out.

If They start around Love, Thompson, Draft Mikal Bridges, Keep JR... can be decent.
    Jackie Bradley Junior.... that is all

It's a shame how interesting a Celtics vs Warriors series would've been had Durant not been a ******.

Those guys aren't skill players that can iso beat you. Lebron needs shooters and and ISO guys. Old Wade is better at beating you.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

wade doesnt help them win either of these games. Wade is garbo... Not as garbo as some of these guys but still garbo... The cavs right now dont need a guy chucking up 17 shots a game like wade tried to do against philly... They need a guy who can defend and space the floor which wade cant.
    Wade is not what he once was but when you are one of the most dominant players and happen to be in the playoffs it is usually a 1 game flashback that can happen, as Wade showed in 1st round, Bron could sure use that right now because we all know Clarkson nor Hood nor Nance nor Korver is winning you a game by himself

Wade could keep it close and let Lebron bring home a game, Bron is good for a game or two as well, in this series you need another guy who can get on the block when the 3's aren't falling, Wade could do that, the others cant

The cavs need a Irving / young Wade right now who can take over games at any given moment, that is what made the Cavs unbeatable come playoff time last 3yrs, because Bron with a capable 30ppg scorer is not really fair, and add in the third option is good for 18 and 10, its a wrap

now its a challenge because he doesn't have that Irving / young Wade type guy and Bron doesn't have the youthful energy anymore, he picks and chooses his chase down blocks / defense pressure, back in his first stint with Cavs he was in chase down block mode for 40 minutes, now its a 2minute warning type energy burst, not enough with this type of cast support, it didn't matter back then because he was at his apex youth with crazy energy to burn

Page 36 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast