Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which team wins this series?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Houston Rockets

1 50.00%
  • Golden State Warriors

1 50.00%
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Forget the refs, the rockets played a bad quarter. They have to hit some shots

Can't blame Ariza. He's giving 110% on the defensive end. The whole team can't buy a three.

Finally a three. And it's PJ. Doing it all. 10 points. 6 minutes. Doable. But the Warriors need to start missing some shots.

Really disappointed in harden. He just doesnít have a killer mentality. He didnít prove his doubters even an ounce wrong this postseason.

He had a chance in the last two games and didnít deliver offensively. Had a couple horrible turnovers late tonight down by about 7 points

Think they would have pulled out one of these last two games if CP3 were healthy

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    Really disappointed in harden. He just doesnít have a killer mentality. He didnít prove his doubters even an ounce wrong this postseason.

He had a chance in the last two games and didnít deliver offensively. Had a couple horrible turnovers late tonight down by about 7 points
    Came here to say the same. I'm sure he's tired, and I don't mind the missing shots, but he can't play passive in a WCF game 7 with Chris Paul out.

He was great defensively, though. But that's not enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    Think they would have pulled out one of these last two games if CP3 were healthy
    Devastating injury.

I think thatís what kills me. He had another bad turnover late because heís looking to pass. Itís like when his shots arenít falling he loses all confidence. Which is ridiculous considering heís the best at getting to the rim in the nba

Rockets will be back next year, but I am a little scared to see what happens in the offseason considering that Ariza and cp3 are getting up their in age and a big contract for cp3 could be rough.

They have to figure out what to do with Anderson.

I donít think theyíll get lebron but you know morey is crazy and will try to find a way to get it done.

Will Clint be back?

Lots of questions. If they bring back this same team theyíll be competitive again for at least a season.

At least my sleep schedule will get back on track now. These 9PM est start times are rough for me.

Was a good season. Fun posting on here with yíall!

I'm really proud, though. The Warriors have 4 All Stars and 2 MVPs and they still needed a ton of favorable calls and an historic shooting drought by Houston to win in 7 games with Chris Paul missing the last two.

It feels like a huge missed opportunity, considering how great they played in the first half and all the misses in the second half. But they played hard, and that's all I asked for.

And again, Harden needed to show up and he didn't. And it wasn't because he was struggling from the field. He can miss 20 shots and still play better. We can't afford him to play this passive with Paul out and still hope to beat possibly the best basketball team ever. Just impossible. He did play a ton of minutes, and he played with a lot of effort on the defensive end, so I'm sure he was tired, but at this point, I don't think he gets the benefit of the doubt.

Just unfortunate that Paul got hurt. Also unfortunate that Mbah a Moute forgot how to play basketball. And oh, let's not forget Scott ****ing Foster.

Got some big decisions to make in the offseason. But I'll consider a 7-game loss in the WCF to the Warriors a win for the Rockets.

It hurts, though. Such a winnable game.

Man I forgot about Mbah a Moute, he didnít play at all tonight did he? What a disappointment he was this postseason. Dude was so good for houston all regular seaso

He did not. On the bright side, I was pretty sure we wouldn't be able to bring him back next season on a minimum deal again, because he was going to get offered a more lucrative contract elsewhere. I'm not so sure now. And I'd definitely want him back. He just needs to get his confidence back.

Before I go to bed, I just have to say a couple of things about PJ Tucker. Might be my favorite Rockets players currently on the roster. You know exactly what he can and what he can't do, and he always brings it. Plays hard all the time. And he fits every matchup. Couldn't be any more happier with his signing. He's going to be very fun to watch for the next 3 seasons.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast