Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Heís ridiculously favored to go to the Lakers right now. 1/2 odds in Vegas. Thatís pretty crazy, theyíre basically putting it as a done deal.

1/2 - Lakers
    4/1 - OKC
    6/1 - Sixers
    9/1 - Pacers, Cavs, Clippers
    18/1 - Pelicans/Knicks

If he went back to the Pacers to pair up with Oladipo and the crew then the Pacers would definitely look good in the East that's for sure.

Plus he started his career in Indiana so it wouldn't be that much of a stretch if he went back. However, if he goes to the Cavs they are instant favorites to win it all especially if you pair him up with Love and LeBron especially if LeBron were to stay in Cleveland.

Paul George on the Clippers I mean really what difference would it make if he were to play for the Lakers or Clippers? I mean don't they play in the same city in the same arena? He would be in his hometown either way. Granted, the Lakers are in a much better position talent wise with their young core but then again the Clippers barely missed the playoffs but just barely. Add George into that team they would be a playoff team for sure. Paul George on the Lakers doesn't scream playoffs especially because they already have such a young core and not to mention Isaiah Thomas is not the same player as he once was in that he is a shell of himself. If Isaiah were back to being the player he was in Boston and then you pair him up with PG-13 then I could see the Lakers as a potential playoff team.

Paul George on the Pelicans they would be a threat to Golden State especially if you pair him up with AD and Cousins, Rondo, Holiday, etc. they would be favorites in the West almost immediately.

Paul George on the Knicks he would be playing in a big market. New York City is just as big a market as L.A. is and not to mention New York with the kind of culture they have over there if you add George and pair him up with Porzingis they would make a pretty good combo.

I really got the feeling that he and Westbrook liked each other. I think its different than Durant. He is different than Durant. I will say OKC. I won't be calling vegas anytime soon though.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

If Paul George does stay in Oklahoma City I won't be shocked especially because of the fact that George and Westbrook seemingly get along. If that is the case then I think I might like this duo much better than I did Durant/Westbrook. The problem more or less with the experiment was Melo and if Presti is smart he would get rid of Melo via trade.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Vinylman wrong? Iíve seen a majority of his posts and theyíre usually spot on. I think youíre just mixing everyone up in the Lakers forum, all good. Chill out man, stay cool.
    I just ignore him like everyone else does... his post in here responding to me is beyond idiotic

He is fundamentally an attention whore who adds no value to discussions

If Paul George stays in the West then I could see him on the Thunder, Clippers, Rockets, Lakers, Pelicans or even the Spurs believe it or not. If he goes back to the Eastern Conference then teams over there I could see Paul George on are the Cavs, Celtics, Pacers, Knicks or dare I say the Raptors.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    If Paul George stays in the West then I could see him on the Thunder, Clippers, Rockets, Lakers, Pelicans or even the Spurs believe it or not. If he goes back to the Eastern Conference then teams over there I could see Paul George on are the Cavs, Celtics, Pacers, Knicks or dare I say the Raptors.
    Pacers/Knicks? Didn't he leave Indiana because he wanted to win?
    "Train hard, play (matches) harder"

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    More clueless assessments of the Lakers...

All I will say is watch what happens... its gonna be funny all the whining that will happen in this forum
    oh oh...

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    More clueless assessments of the Lakers...

All I will say is watch what happens... its gonna be funny all the whining that will happen in this forum
    Yeah I watched most of the games. They looked poor without Lonzo when he was injured in the beginning part of the season but they competed in almost every game especially after the trade deadline. They lost to the Warriors all 4 times they played but each loss was less than 10 points and they took them twice to Overtime. The Rockets they played 4 times, won once, lost once in OT, got blown out once early in the season, and the last game Andre Ingram played significant minutes meaning the game was meaningless. lol. Overall, this team isn't far from competing with the top teams in the West, especially if they add Lebron and PG13.

As for the thread original post, PG13 to the Lakers book it.

PG-13 is very inconsistent. He dissapears in games where he struggles mightily. I think he should be a number 2 guy and forget about being THE guy in a team. Join forces with Lebron or Kawhi or stay in OKC with Westy.
    Miami HEAT

I only post when it's playoffs time

Paul George to the Rockets has been gaining traction as of late

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Paul George to the Rockets has been gaining traction as of late
    Can they sign him without renouncing Chris Paul?

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    Can they sign him without renouncing Chris Paul?
    Not with moves.

This honestly shouldnít be a hot take but it will be:
    The only max FA Houston will sign is Chris Paul.

Signing LeBron or Paul George would take so much work and strip the team so much it makes it unappealing IMO. It means a bunch of losing Eric Gordon, Trevor Ariza, finding away to unload Ryan Anderson. This is a lot of easier said than done. I remember last year people said how easy it would be to unload Ryno and it never happened.

And on top of that it could potentially coast them Clint Capella. Especially if he signs an offer sheet fast and the max FA they are chasing looks to take their time.

And people need to stop with the ďoh just S&T with Cleveland.Ē They are high in the repeater tax. If they lose LeBron they likely wonít trade him because that would mean staying in the repeater without a shot at the finals and thatís a waste of money.

Last thing on Capella:
    Iíve seen a S&T swap of Capella for DeAndre. Thatís just stupid. Pay a guy thatís older to give you a slightly worse production. Makes 0 sense.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Not with moves.

This honestly shouldnít be a hot take but it will be:
    The only max FA Houston will sign is Chris Paul.

Signing LeBron or Paul George would take so much work and strip the team so much it makes it unappealing IMO. It means a bunch of losing Eric Gordon, Trevor Ariza, finding away to unload Ryan Anderson. This is a lot of easier said than done. I remember last year people said how easy it would be to unload Ryno and it never happened.

And on top of that it could potentially coast them Clint Capella. Especially if he signs an offer sheet fast and the max FA they are chasing looks to take their time.

And people need to stop with the ďoh just S&T with Cleveland.Ē They are high in the repeater tax. If they lose LeBron they likely wonít trade him because that would mean staying in the repeater without a shot at the finals and thatís a waste of money.

Last thing on Capella:
    Iíve seen a S&T swap of Capella for DeAndre. Thatís just stupid. Pay a guy thatís older to give you a slightly worse production. Makes 0 sense.
    Gun to my head, I think this scenario is also the most likely. That being said, getting Lebron or Paul George wouldn't be as hard as you're making it out to be. For example, Morey could feasibly trade for Lebron or PG without moving Ryno at all. You combine the contracts of Gordon, Tucker, Nene and Onuaku and multiply it by 1.25 percent and you get very close to Paul George's max and very close to Lebron's.

Now, I would hate to see that, personally. I love EG and Tucker, and losing them both would suck. But they could make that move and still bring back Capela, Ariza and other role players like Green and Mbah a Moute.

As for the sign and trade with Capela and Jordan, I don't think that makes any sense either and I'm not sure who would be dumb enough to suggest it. What I think is more likely is that Capela would sign a max offer sheet somewhere else and Morey would pass on matching it (only if they end up adding Lebron or PG). Then they could go and sign Jordan to a contract at a discount in free agency. Jordan has made his money and is a Houston native; I could see him signing for the MLE to play with CP3 again in his hometown.

Again, I don't think that's likely to happen either, though. Morey loves Capela, and I don't think there are a lot of teams out there who would actually offer him a max deal. Phoenix isn't likely anymore given their interest in Ayton, so who else has the money, the need and the interest to do that?
    Last edited by mightybosstone; 06-09-2018 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Just trust me, Hou wont make it all the way to the WCF 😉
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Houston may make the WCF again, but barring injuries they are no longer a serious threat this year imo.

I think heís going to LA. Main reason why is because it came out of his own mouth that he wants to go to LA.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast