Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    Agreed

Completely.

If you are a person who gets into physical fights/assaults in general in life. You should probably reevaluate your anger thresholds.

We, as a species, are way past the need for physical violence for food/survival/domination, etc. I can't imagine getting so mad that I want to hit someone. I've never understood the guys that do.
    Like throwing at a hitter.

If someone is okay with throwing at a batter, why would throwing a punch at someone be any different... because the victim is female? Nooo. It is what it is - assault - no matter what ppl call it in baseball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup. Throwing at a batter is exactly the same as beating a woman. Great comparison.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Why he do that?
    Because he’s a *****. If he wanted to attack a woman he should get into the ring with a female professional boxer. That definitely wouldn’t end well for him.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Yup. Throwing at a batter is exactly the same as beating a woman. Great comparison.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Pretty much. I see no difference.

As a Jays fan, if it turns out he full on beat her up I hope he gets suspended for the rest of the year. Assault is a very vague term without any details but considering how quickly he was charged and how EVERYTHING is being held under wraps I'm not really holding out hope.

she probably deserved it you know women you say they look nice its sexual assault you ask her if she drank the juice its domestic violence

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Like throwing at a hitter.

If someone is okay with throwing at a batter, why would throwing a punch at someone be any different... because the victim is female? Nooo. It is what it is - assault - no matter what ppl call it in baseball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the belly laugh, Mr. Dramatic.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by LORD6 View Post
    she probably deserved it you know women you say they look nice its sexual assault you ask her if she drank the juice its domestic violence
    Not sure if serious...

Quote Originally Posted by One Nut Kruk View Post
    Pretty much. I see no difference.
    Legit laughed out loud at this. Couldn't help myself.

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    Legit laughed out loud at this. Couldn't help myself.
    I'm surprised you weren't the one to break this news about Roberto Osuna.

Oh wait, he's not a Cardinal.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Toronto Blue Jays closer Roberto Osuna was suspended without pay for 75 games on Friday for violating Major League Baseball's domestic violence policy, the league announced.

Osuna, 23, was arrested by Toronto police and charged with assaulting a woman on May 8 and then placed on administrative leave. The league has been investigating the charges since.

The suspension, which Osuna is not expected to appeal, is retroactive to May 8 and extends through Aug. 4. Osuna will wind up missing 89 days, which would cost him about $2.54 million of his $5.3 million salary.

In a statement, the Blue Jays said they supported MLB's decision to suspend Osuna and that they would have no further comment, citing the legal matters involved.

Osuna has a Toronto court date on July 9 and will plead not guilty to the charges, according to his attorney, Domenic Basile.
    http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/2...d-75-games-mlb

If Osuna is found not guilty he should sue the pants off MLB. MLB needs to wait until the criminal justice system does it's job before assuming guilt on athletes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryptamine View Post
    If Osuna is found not guilty he should sue the pants off MLB. MLB needs to wait until the criminal justice system does it's job before assuming guilt on athletes.
    And if something like this occurs during the offseason, MLB should also mind their own beeswax too.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    And if something like this occurs during the offseason, MLB should also mind their own beeswax too.
    Absolutely not.

Everyone is a puss nowadays.

To suspend him is pathetic.

I rather they let him play and once he's guilty, suspend him for life from the MLB.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast