Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 160 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Not the biggest Kobe fan but if Demar says Kobe is his favourite player and tries to play like him, I wish he had his attitude.

In the WAS series, he constantly attacked the rim even when he was missing his shots. We didn't see that against the Cavs.
    Yeah, he has the determination to work like Kobe but he lacks several things Kobe had. Great instincts, natural confidence, top notch ability to finish despite contact, competitive fire. I can see why he wilts because if you are getting hacked every play and no longer getting any whistle it must wear on you and your desire to get hit.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by pulzar View Post
    Siakam seems like he could develop a bit of that nasty attitude, with appropriate guidance.
    Yeah I agree. Problem is I don't see how you can expect any change until you acknowledge that your backcourt players are nice players but not skilled enough if they are your biggest weapons. I think the thinking seems to be that if we win 52 games next year, are the 4th seed but make it past LeBron in the playoffs that is a trade they will be happy to make. Sure, but why would that be again? We have our Chauncy Billups and Rip Hamilton, so to speak. Hey maybe we even have our Tayshaun Prince in Anunoby. Does anyone think the Pistons are still held up as exceptions to the Championships require Superstars rule without Rasheed Wallace and Ben Wallace?

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Anyone else having a hard time watching this series? Celtics up 2-0. Seriously, what happened to the Raps? I'm still baffled.

The Raptors couldn't get stops after game 1. The Celtics are making the Cavs work for everything.
    Last edited by aman_13; 05-15-2018 at 11:31 PM.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Anyone else having a hard time watching this series? Celtics up 2-0. Seriously, what happened to the Raps? I'm still baffled.

The Raptors couldn't get stops after game 1. The Celtics are making the Cavs work for everything.
    that should be us there man

I'm not watching for a reason pretty similar. They were just beaten mentally after collapsing at the end of game one it seems. I honestly think if they were robots with identical physical capabilities and Al's they would have given them a good series or beat them. They were done in by the nervous system and long memories lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8:32347453
    that should be us there man
    Or at least a competitive series. A sweep one year later makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer:32347857
    I'm not watching for a reason pretty similar. They were just beaten mentally after collapsing at the end of game one it seems. I honestly think if they were robots with identical physical capabilities and Al's they would have given them a good series or beat them. They were done in by the nervous system and long memories lol.

Haha yup.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Wonder if PHX would give up their first round pick to get Derozan

I wonder if the Cavs would give up their nets pick for Lowry and Ibaka

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post

#1 overall? lol...

Guys... DeRozan isn't going anywhere. The type of deal that it would take to get MU to move him... Just won't be on the table after the playoffs he had.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    #1 overall? lol...
    Lol what if we add JV and take bad contracts back ?

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Guys... DeRozan isn't going anywhere. The type of deal that it would take to get MU to move him... Just won't be on the table after the playoffs he had.
    He’s still young, in his prime and averaging 23, 5, and 4 .. I wouldn’t say it’s impossible to move him.

I’m loving it. The Celtics are incredibly fun to watch and Jayson Tatum has some killer moves.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post

If suns have a brain cramp they may do it. how about mavs for that 5th pick and wesley matthews?

Kyrie Irving?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post

I've adopted the Celtics for a round, and I'm pretending that's us there. It makes watching basketball fun again . Lots of effort all the time, good plays, people know what they are doing, inbounds plays make sense...

Page 5 of 160 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast