Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 143 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    there are 2 possibilities that strike me as realistic options here.

the first is the view of a man with a huge ego (which BC most certainly has) seeing the Raptors go from the outhouse to the penthouse and seeing praise heaped effusively on the NEW guy, and then going taking the Philly job, where they were in the outhouse and promptly went to the penthouse and seeing praise heaped effusively on the OLD guy and being like WTF *****es?

or somebody with a serious axe to grind, in other words hinkie

I actually find both those scenarios quite believable.
    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    I think you may be right about the annoyed part. BC definitely not getting credit for sixers success and we hardly hear his name. So that may have gotten to him. With new evidence pointing to his wife this saga getting weirder.

two fantastic pieces of irony in that article

1. Eric Jr follows the ringer - and then the Ringer destroys his life

2. Eric Jr's description of Hinkie - "he got great pieces but could not make the pieces work". a more apt description one cannot come up with for Colangelo's tenure here.

now that I read further there is no doubt in my mind it's Colangelo, at least Eric Jr.

Last edited by Jamiecballer; 05-30-2018 at 11:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer:32371479
    yeah, I only gave it some thought because if it's not Colangelo you gotta think it's someone with some serious anger at the organization and I thought junkie was supposed to be diabolical and anti-social and smart

If it is him, then wow. This story is unbelievable.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

the wife stuff that came out today definitely proves he at least was apart of it. it might seem shocking, but should it be? in this internet age we find out more and more that people are weird as ****.

he's a ****in moron for this, and will definitely lose his job. he's already disliked in Philly and that fanbase is too insane to just let him slide. they'll bring torches to the arena if they don't fire him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    the wife stuff that came out today definitely proves he at least was apart of it. it might seem shocking, but should it be? in this internet age we find out more and more that people are weird as ****.

he's a ****in moron for this, and will definitely lose his job. he's already disliked in Philly and that fanbase is too insane to just let him slide. they'll bring torches to the arena if they don't fire him.
    Somebody's already proven that some of the posts were delivered while BC was addressing the media.

Why is he in on it if it's his wife? (also looks like his son may be involved). BBC and she may have gone rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Somebody's already proven that some of the posts were delivered while BC was addressing the media.
    there could've been more than one person operating the account.

Why is he in on it if it's his wife? (also looks like his son may be involved). BBC and she may have gone rogue.
    his wife going rogue is possible I guess, but the information being tweeted is way too "insider" for him not to be involved. he's ****ed regardless...the players know how he feels about them and the medical information is already out.

yeah this definitely has the look of a family affair in one say or another and it won't matter if Colangelo tweeted any of it. how old is the son now?

if it's just his family they will have a stern talk at the dinner table tonight about how they've ended his career

Last edited by Jamiecballer; 05-31-2018 at 11:31 AM.

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    yeah this definitely has the look of a family affair in one say or another and it won't matter if Colangelo tweeted any of it. how old is the son now?

if it's just his family they will have a stern talk at the dinner table tonight about how they've ended his career

he plays for the university of chicago basketball team. the burners followed the school account lol

What a bizarre story. I really do hope all the information comes out about it .

What are the chances of Colangelo having posted on here when he was with toronto? Thinking back there was the occasional 1 time poster all over his nob and then no follow up posts. Word is he had burner accounts in ******.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    What are the chances of Colangelo having posted on here when he was with toronto? Thinking back there was the occasional 1 time poster all over his nob and then no follow up posts. Word is he had burner accounts in ******.
    We have to review all the posts that thought Bargs was the best pick ever .

Quote Originally Posted by pulzar View Post
    We have to review all the posts that thought Bargs was the best pick ever .
    During your research, please ignore all my posts on the subject lol.

Honestly I still think he could have been a fine contributer/2nd or 3rd option on a winning team if he was handled properly. They didn't want him taking 3's and even banned him from using them in game one season. Not to mention he came into the league as a 3/4 but colangelo tried to turn him into a 5. He was a fine face up 4, and was definitely ahead of his time. He should have been groomed the way markkinen is in Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    there could've been more than one person operating the account.

his wife going rogue is possible I guess, but the information being tweeted is way too "insider" for him not to be involved. he's ****ed regardless...the players know how he feels about them and the medical information is already out.
    I agree it could have been than one. And he likely is in on it. I’m just saying there is a possibility if his wife is crazy enough that she did it on her own.

Apparently the gms read this type of **** all the time. Wonder how many have viewed threads at PSD? ****** is mentioned by name.

I was a Bargs supporter but like a lot of fans, began questioning his work ethic.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    ink always struck me as an employee