Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 146 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    lol look how ****ing garbage this Cavs team is. I hope everyone is watching. It makes me even more pissed off about how our series went. There was 0 excuse to get swept by that awful squad.
    It's mental. That won't change until we get until we get rid of Derozan IMO. He's not the only one but it sure would be swell if your supposed best player wasn't useless every time he sees the Cavs uniform.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    It's mental. That won't change until we get until we get rid of Derozan IMO. He's not the only one but it sure would be swell if your supposed best player wasn't useless every time he sees the Cavs uniform.

we just need more players with that chippy idgaf attitude. Pacers had it with Oladipo, Lance and Bogdanovic. Celtics have it with Smart, Morris, Brown. We have none of that. I thought Lowry had it at first, but he doesn't. We play timid and show way too much respect to opponents

we just need more players with that chippy idgaf attitude. Pacers had it with Oladipo, Lance and Bogdanovic. Celtics have it with Smart, Morris, Brown. We have none of that. I thought Lowry had it at first, but he doesn't. We play timid and show way too much respect to opponents
    JV is the only guy who has that on our team IMO. Ibaka has that but he's so bad that it makes no difference.

Demar played like a ***** and Lowry sorta has it but he ends up playing worse IMO because he rushes shots and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Siakim and Poetl seem innocent, what is PP going to do, teach them how to be resentful? I kid. He does have some value if he can bounce back, I'd take him for cheap (depth) and look to trade one of even both Ibaka and Jonas.
    Patterson played the game the way we wanted/want this team to play the game. I get he's trash now but when the Raptors played that style everyone hated, Patterson was still the guy who played the right way, even if he did suck.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Marcus Morris called out the Raptors defense. He said he didn't see any physicality.

I can't get over how bad that series was.
    Too bad JJ and Casey never got along. That's the type of guy that we needed around here for that series.

Maybe Casey being such a nice guy is the reason brash guys like JJ never found a fit on our team.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    JV is the only guy who has that on our team IMO. Ibaka has that but he's so bad that it makes no difference.

Demar played like a ***** and Lowry sorta has it but he ends up playing worse IMO because he rushes shots and stuff.
    JV and Ibaka are more after the whistle "hold me back" fake fight type of guys. They don't really compete with force and physicality, which is more of what I want. We didnt show half the aggression on Lebron that Indy and Boston have.

I agree. It doesn't matter who our coach is as long as we have the president and vice-pres of the LeBron James fan club on our team.

Actually I agree JV shows it from time to time and Vanvleet can bring that too.

You just can't have your top scorer be the league biggest cupcake.
    Last edited by Jamiecballer; 05-13-2018 at 05:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

JV and Ibaka are more after the whistle "hold me back" fake fight type of guys. They don't really compete with force and physicality, which is more of what I want. We didnt show half the aggression on Lebron that Indy and Boston have.
    I don't know about that. They always throw elbows around against big men and stuff. JV puts his elbows in people's throat and Ibaka always seems to swing first even before the whistle goes lol. But they aren't the type to challenge Lebron at the rim because they're too slow and stuff. If we went up against a traditional big man (ie Davis/Cousins/etc) I don't think their physicality would be a problem.

I agree. It doesn't matter who our coach is as long as we have the president and vice-pres of the LeBron James fan club on our team.

Not the biggest Kobe fan but if Demar says Kobe is his favourite player and tries to play like him, I wish he had his attitude.

In the WAS series, he constantly attacked the rim even when he was missing his shots. We didn't see that against the Cavs.

Siakam seems like he could develop a bit of that nasty attitude, with appropriate guidance.

The Celtics look good. They get more versatility from their back court. The Raptors just didn't have enough of that. It was Lowry, DeMar and Fred. That's it. That's not good enough.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by pulzar View Post
    Siakam seems like he could develop a bit of that nasty attitude, with appropriate guidance.
    If he can play similar to how JJ is playing now, that is a hell of a player.

Celts have a team full of impact players that play really well on both sides of the ball. It has been an exceptional building job. The theft of Billy King and Nets obviously helped a ton, but they've made great choices in trades, picks and signings. Morris, Horford, Brown, Tatum and Rozier all represent a pretty clear vision to how they want to play.

We need an Oakley type back.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Celts have a team full of impact players that play really well on both sides of the ball. It has been an exceptional building job. The theft of Billy King and Nets obviously helped a ton, but they've made great choices in trades, picks and signings. Morris, Horford, Brown, Tatum and Rozier all represent a pretty clear vision to how they want to play.
    The Tatum deal is highway robbery. It reminds of the movie Draft Day. Make out like bandits in a trade and still get the player you want with the lesser pick. Ainge is a very good GM.

Page 4 of 146 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast