Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 146 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    how About Lowry to the Cavs for that nets pick ? And then Derozan to a tanker team for their 1st rounder ?

Start the rebuild with two first round picks. Maybe trade Ibaka for some young players...

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Fred admitted that his shoulder was bothering him the entire playoffs
    People probably gonna think I'm nuts for this but if Fred was around, we probably beat the Wizards in 5 and don't get blown out as bad in Cleveland (though we probably still lose). He did miss a wide open shot in game 1.

The bench mob never got it going throughout the whole playoffs. A lot of it is inexperience, which I expected, but I think a healthy bench that was in rhythm puts us in a better position.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ:32335548

People probably gonna think I'm nuts for this but if Fred was around, we probably beat the Wizards in 5 and don't get blown out as bad in Cleveland (though we probably still lose).

The bench mob never got it going throughout the whole playoffs. A lot of it is inexperience, which I expected, but I think a healthy bench that was in rhythm puts us in a better position.
    I don't think they would have had much success against the Cavs. LeBron made sure he was going up against the second unit and the bench wasn't exactly playing well to end the season even before Fred got hurt.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

I don't think they would have had much success against the Cavs. LeBron made sure he was going up against the second unit and the bench wasn't exactly playing well to end the season even before Fred got hurt.
    yea. maybe we win game 3 in washington but we'd still get dickslapped by cleveland with healthy FVV

At this point, I'm just hoping Masai shocks us and trades for Kawhi.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Really not a lot to gather from the Masai presser. Basically they are evaluating and they won't tank.

At this point, I'm just hoping Masai shocks us and trades for Kawhi.
    Anything outside of trading for another star is just shuffling deck chairs. New coach or new role players is not going to change the results by much, if at all.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles:32338457

Anything outside of trading for another star is just shuffling deck chairs. New coach or new role players is not going to change the results by much, if at all.
    I agree.

DeMar for Beal!

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    DeMar for Beal!
    why would they do that? bad fit and Beal is 5 yrs younger.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    why would they do that? bad fit and Beal is 5 yrs younger.
    Because he and John Wall hate playing together?

Because he and John Wall hate playing together?
    if they traded 1 of them, fine, but trading one for Demar makes 0 sense

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    if they traded 1 of them, fine, but trading one for Demar makes 0 sense
    How so?

How so?
    because they're both a bad fit with Demar. Beal isn't a PG, and Wall can't shoot

Fred liked Patterson's tweet about being scapegoated.

Page 2 of 146 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast