Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 161 1231151101 ... LastLast

Raptors 2018 Offseason Thread

1 quarter left but may as well lol.

Keep the core together. There was massive defensive slippage to end the year, and it needs to be addressed.

I'll take a scheduled *** whooping by LeBron in May every year over tanking.

We'll probably keep the core by force lol. Lowry/Demar make like $60 mil between them. Ibaka is trash and JV might have some value.

I do think this team goes as far as we avoid Lebron no matter what we do. Obviously that isn't satisfying but I don't see them blowing it up. They make an extra $20 million probably for another second round exit lol.

I don't think LeBron is going anywhere. And hoping to avoid him is a bad idea. That's three years in a row now. At some point you have to make a bold move, because even with the team as is, they don't have a chance against the Warriors or Rockets.

They may not even be good enough to beat the Celtics or Sixers.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

I think you try to move Ibaka if possible. He still has value as a center. It will be hard though.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

I dont think he moves but there is no scenario where we are a contendong team imo. I dont think they shoukd blow it up and shpuld try to make moves for the next 2 years, but i dont see any moves that would make them contenders.

Id probably put them as somewhat equal to celtics and 76ers for next year before lagging the year after

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I think you try to move Ibaka if possible. He still has value as a center. It will be hard though.
    Wpuldnt trading JV and moving ibaka to C be easier?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ:32333874
    Yeah it would be easier to move JV.

JV for Wesley Matthews send it in

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    I dont think he moves but there is no scenario where we are a contendong team imo. I dont think they shoukd blow it up and shpuld try to make moves for the next 2 years, but i dont see any moves that would make them contenders.

Id probably put them as somewhat equal to celtics and 76ers for next year before lagging the year after
    If there are no moves to make us contenders, with which I agree, then why not at least change the coach? What do we have to lose?

Quote Originally Posted by pulzar View Post
    If there are no moves to make us contenders, with which I agree, then why not at least change the coach? What do we have to lose?
    I think thats what theyll probably do, but I dont think the coach they get will be better, which will mean for me its all just for show and id personally keep Casey in that case and see if he can adapt like he did this year. Not gonna get emotional if they fire him thoigh lol

I would like Ettore or Mike B but not sure if the players we have will fit those guys, making it a frustrating transition

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Through in Powell in the deal

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    For gods sake mo I g mvp won’t do jack **** we need to rid are selves of are two called star that is the core and cancer of not being able to get over the hump not third or forth role players lol.. don’t you get we have tried everything to surround those two and we keep failing. When will we Finns,ya realize it’s demar and Lowry the main issues when? Ten more years cmon

I wonder if Lebron liked the Lebronto sign?

Fred admitted that his shoulder was bothering him the entire playoffs

Page 1 of 161 1231151101 ... LastLast