Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    What I mean is I don't think Beilein is a great fit for what we have, whether we stick with this roster for the future or rebuild, neither seems like a move that works for Beilein unless for some reason he thinks he can make it work with this personnel and I doubt that
    I agree. I think San Antonio dude or Casey would be a better fit than Beilein. My first pick was Fizdale then Boldenwiezen (dude from Atl).

I think the rumors of Kenny Smith talking to Gores has more relationship of Gores wanting to hear from Kenny Smith what he thinks the pistons are - so he can compare notes to other interviewees.

Quote Originally Posted by markbutter View Post
    I agree. I think San Antonio dude or Casey would be a better fit than Beilein. My first pick was Fizdale then Boldenwiezen (dude from Atl).

I think the rumors of Kenny Smith talking to Gores has more relationship of Gores wanting to hear from Kenny Smith what he thinks the pistons are - so he can compare notes to other interviewees.
    for some reason when you said "San Antonio dude" I thought you meant Becky Hammon lol

for some reason when you said "San Antonio dude" I thought you meant Becky Hammon lol

Off topic. Jamal Crawford looking for a new home and his 6th man spot - specifically more mins to hopefully reclaim his 6th man of the year.

Made 4.3M last season and says he's not looking for a big raise. Any takers here?

Off topic. Jamal Crawford looking for a new home and his 6th man spot - specifically more mins to hopefully reclaim his 6th man of the year.

Made 4.3M last season and says he's not looking for a big raise. Any takers here?
    Itd be dumb not to talk to him, even if hes 65 years old
    Using Tapatalk

I'll call him up if I was our TBD GM... We do have the 7mil MLE exception to offer him IIRC. Plus if the goal is to make the playoffs and Casey is indeed the HC, Detroit actually makes alot of sense for Jamal. I don't see any serious contenders breaking the bank for Crawford either.

👑
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    and Syracuse has sucked for years
    Wish my wife's name was Syracuse.

Was pretty bad this year from what I remember. But I'd give him a small deal.

that'll wake our players up! But just to make sure, we should fire our current coach so our players get that 2nd five hour energy shot!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456