12 44.44%
  • LeBron haters

15 55.56%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

More annoying- LeBron lover or LeBron haters

discuss

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I think it's LeBron lovers just because anything LeBron does wrong is just because of haters

What’s to hate?
    What’s to love?

Neither, its the incompetence either side shows when actually having a Bron discussion

I sit on the wall and call it how it plays out

I am always pro - athlete, because actually playing sports will do that, I don't have ties to franchise / org., only players

its such a thin line between love and hate that I feel all the so called 'haters' deep down love Bron and all the so called lovers are just are broken into 2 categories, you have those who root for him naturally as players / watchers and then you have those who root for him because of team / location and would make a big deal out of everything pertaining to their team / nation, rather it be praise or criticism they will always take it to the extreme

those are called ''fanatics'' without a cause

I find Skip Bayless incredibly more annoying than Shannon Sharpe, so I guess thats my answer lol.
    Go Knicks!

All time

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    What’s to hate?
    What’s to love?
    Depends on what 'you' reply to

from my view you always show Bron love, and always strike back at the hate

so the answer to your questions are:

see IKNOWHOOPS replies on here pertaining to LeBron R. James

I pick C: Flashbolt (I'm kidding man)

It's close, but to me it's the Lebron haters, because the attacks mainly come because they're blindly in love with other guys he's compared to (Jordan, Bryant), who then make up things about the other guys to make their guy look better (E.g. Lebron only has 2 titles as the main guy as he had Wade with them, Kobe won 5 as the main guy, ignoring Shaq completely, calling James a coward or unclutch, despite the numbers saying otherwise, Lebron needed help to get his titles and left for it, you know ignoring Pippen/Shaq/Gasol and in cases where they were brought up, diminishing their role on those championship teams.... I mean come on Pippen/Shaq are two of the best players ever, and Gasol is going to the HOF when he retires too )

Edit: Long Island said it best, Skip Bayless

I just wish people could sit back and enjoy the man's greatness, just like we did with Kobe, with Jordan, with Magic.
    Last edited by Cal827; 05-07-2018 at 10:47 AM.
    On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandIcedZ View Post
    I find Skip Bayless incredibly more annoying than Shannon Sharpe, so I guess thats my answer lol.
    I didn't even think of that. Those are the perfect representatives of this thread.
    On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

Skip hella funny tho, you know he doesn't actually believe half the stuff he says about lebron. He stay saying ridiculous things with that smirk on his face. The I'm just saying this to rile you up smirk, lol
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    I just wish people could sit back and enjoy the man's greatness, just like we did with Kobe, with Jordan, with Magic.
    Me too. The issue with that is that you can't discuss any issues with them without getting atacked by the "lovers" and being called a "hater".

People in the middle are the ones who suffer most.

MJ Stans - ive never seen a more ignorant group of people, you cannot say anything bad about MJ true or not. 6 RINGZ 6 for 6 in the finals. GOAT

then LBJ Haters

then LBJ Lovers

ive had more interactions with Lebron Haters than Lebron Lovers

First Sim League Title!

My bron Love comes out of reaction to seeing the Bron hate.

I suppose I have become a LeBron lover over the last few years.

Dude has been hated on more than any recent player I can recall (that's a top talent)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post

Dude has been hated on more than any recent player I can recall (that's a top talent)
    I'd say the hatred people have for KD tops it. Even the most ardent Lebron hater will admit he's a first ballot HOFer and top 2 or 3 all time. People here would put KD behind bars for going to GS.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post

I thought only his inner circle could call him "Bron"?

What if you swap Nick Wright, Flashbolt, or MTM in for Shannon? Is this still true?
    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast