Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I agree to a point. I'm the one here that thinks Balls missing time due to "injuries" was more then a coincidence that it happened at the same time Lavar ran his mouth about the team not wanting to play for Walton. Never heard a word for the rest of the season from Lavar after Lonzo missed out on all-star weekend.
    Yeah and Kawhi is a crackhead...

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Yeah and Kawhi is a crackhead...
    Why is that not possible? Cause he's a 2 time DPOY? Cause he's an NBA Finals MVP? Cause he's quiet?

Have you ever heard of some guy named Lawrence Taylor?

It's more so the information, or lack there of, that you are basing your opinion on then the actual opinion.

Do you think it's inconceivable that he could be a crackhead? There's no way possible?

https://youtu.be/_T24lHnB7N8
    Last edited by McAllen Tx; 05-16-2018 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Do you think it's inconceivable that he could be a crackhead? There's no way possible?

https://youtu.be/_T24lHnB7N8
    They were obviously magic grits. Only logical explanation..

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    They were obviously magic grits. Only logical explanation..

I know. The same way Kawhi has to be a superhuman, totally immune to the entire worlds problems. Kawhi is above the world I guess...

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Laker Legend42 View Post
    People need to look beyond scoring. There are so many other aspects to the game of basketball. Scoring is the easy part. You can always find some one who wants to score. Lonzo has more skill than heís given credit for. Heís one of the smartest players that has come into the league in a long time. I keep saying this but itís gonna come down to wether or not he wants to do it. To me he hasnít completely given in to being a full time basketball player. You can be great at a lot of things. Just not at the same time. Iím still not certain heís in a lakers uniform next season. If KL is a real possibility why not trade Lonzo,kuzma and lavar to do it? I think his dad was a real issue last season.
    Why trade young rookie contract pieces with tons of potential when you can wait a year and sign the guy for cap space? Better yet you get a season to look at him and make sure his health issues are gone instead of risking it in a trade.

The Lavar stuff is overrated. I've heard next to nothing from that dude in months.

sig bet 7/2/18 - 8/2/18

Quote Originally Posted by Aust View Post
    Why trade young rookie contract pieces with tons of potential when you can wait a year and sign the guy for cap space? Better yet you get a season to look at him and make sure his health issues are gone instead of risking it in a trade.

The Lavar stuff is overrated. I've heard next to nothing from that dude in months.
    Iím not saying that they should. You can say what he said was overrated that doesnít mean lakers brass view it the same way. Personally I wouldnít be upset if the same exact team returned. You also gotta factor in how does magic value K. Leonard.

The lost boys

I think Magic is doing his thing, why else meet up with Kawhi at a Dodger game?

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I think Magic is doing his thing, why else meet up with Kawhi at a Dodger game?
    Lol.. Magic met with kawhi at the dodger game? Still tampering I see.. That's good though tbh, apparently everyone does it, just gotta be sneaky about it.. I read somewhere once that mitch kupchak never did it and that's why they were always behind on free agents.

Your baby can't do this

Thatís true about Mitch, he was a good GM but didnít keep up with the times. He panicked the year we signed Deng/Mozgov. Warriors were the first team to get a Agent to become a GM. I have no doubt Pelinka has been back channeling to get information. Weíll see in a 1mo 1/2 or so what happens.

Mitch Kupchack was a confident mofo. Became an overconfident mofo thinking he didnt have to put the extra effort trying to woo guys to come and play for the Lakers franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Mitch Kupchack was a confident mofo. Became an overconfident mofo thinking he didnt have to put the extra effort trying to woo guys to come and play for the Lakers franchise.
    The real issue was the lakers never chased free agents. All that talk about lakers not being able to get free agents is way over blown. Outside of shaq the lakers never got top free agents. Most of the time top guys wanted to beat the lakers.

The lost boys

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I hate to be that guy but Lonzo averaged more Assist and Rebounds than Kobe ever has, his entire career, and he did it as a rookie....19/20y old kid.

Ok lets be real

Lonzo isnt boxing out in the post fighting for boards against Deandre and Drummond. He is chasing plays on defense and getting loose boards.

And 7 assists isnt that amazing if you handle the ball 40 minutes as the primary, and a pass to an open guy 28 feet from the hoop counts as an assist now. In fact 7 assists is probably some kind of minimal mathematical threshold or something for 35 minutes at pg in todays game

10 points? On the lowest fg % in entire league? historically lowest for starting rookie etc etc?

Stphen A is right, Lonzo needs to aggrressivley take it to the hoop. Tatum and Mitchell are absolutely next level legit pros already, next season the training wheels gotta come off otherwise we gotta be honest with ourselves. We cant waste another season like this

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast