Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It was a joke ... I thought it was obvious.
    Next time put an emoji because coming from you nothing seems like a joke.

You see?
    Miami HEAT

I only post when it's playoffs time

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I agree. Which is why a hard cap isn't going to happen and max contracts are not going anywhere.
    What about a hard luxury cap? Letís say 50% over the salary cap? Since youíre already over the salary cap anyway, you canít add anyone new (without all of these goddamn exceptions) so itís just policing the top spenders. If the way things are going continue, this **** will get unwatchable soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    I love the first comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I love the first comment.
    I love the "is Steve Kerr an idiot"" at the end lol

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

It is not a trend that NBA success is a great deal or a matter. National Basketball Association coaches have been dominating hires that all the coaches work great for ultimate success.

Rockets really want lebron but pretty much only way he goes there is through sign and trade. Cavs will not just hand Lebron over again like last time. Lebron should also be willing to help the cavs, fans and community he says he loves so much. So lets do a sign and trade.

Capela- sign and trade
    Gordon- 13.5mill

for

Lebron James- 35mill

Houston does it because Its lebron James and gives them a great chance to win a title or two. Losing Capela sucks but gotta give to get and cavs won't hand him over for nothing.

Cavs do it because lebron will leave anyway and to receive a young talented center would be great.

Cavs roster-

C- Capela/TT/Aztic
    PF- Love/nance
    SF- Porter Jr/Osman (some suggest he will be there at 8, I would still try to move up a couple sports if possible)
    SG- Hood/Gordon
    PG- Hill/Clarkson or a FA

Pending how good Porter is that team can make noise in a weak east. Little bit of a pipe dream but we will see how much Huston wants Lebron and how much they wanna beat Warriors.
    Last edited by prodigy; 06-12-2018 at 09:21 AM.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Rockets really want lebron but pretty much only way he goes there is through sign and trade. Cavs will not just hand Lebron over again like last time. Lebron should also be willing to help the cavs, fans and community he says he loves so much. So lets do a sign and trade.

Capela- sign and trade
    Gordon- 13.5mill

for

Lebron James- 35mill

Houston does it because Its lebron James and gives them a great chance to win a title or two. Losing Capela sucks but gotta give to get and cavs won't hand him over for nothing.

Cavs do it because lebron will leave anyway and to receive a young talented center would be great.

Cavs roster-

C- Capela/TT/Aztic
    PF- Love/nance
    SF- Porter Jr/Osman (some suggest he will be there at 8, I would still try to move up a couple sports if possible)
    SG- Hood/Gordon

Pending how good Porter is that team can make noise in a weak east. Little bit of a pipe dream but we will see how much Huston wants Lebron and how much they wanna beat Warriors.
    Why would Capela S&T to go to Cleveland without Bron? Capela holds a lot of cards and I have no reason to see why he, or any other up and coming stud would want to go to dysfunctional organization that would just be starting a rebuild.

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post

Capela- sign and trade
    Gordon- 13.5mill

for

Lebron James- 35mill

Cavs roster-

C- Capela/TT/Aztic
    PF- Love/nance
    SG- Hood/Gordon

S&T's get a little tricky. Sign and trading Capela he'd have to be sent out solo. Any other Rocket players would have to be a separate second side trade. That's only way for a loophole for trading. But even then doubt Cavs help any teams to land LeBron and doubt Cavs wanna match salaries coming back since even without LeBron over the cap.

Quote Originally Posted by CHANGO View Post
    Why are you so defensive? Did you take your pills? Classic Warriors fan with his passive aggressive stuff. GTFOH with that ******** I was just commenting the obvious about Lebron's hand, as an NBA fan it would have been amazing to get more games instead of this ****** Finals.

And lol at "JR doing a slide tackle" LMFAO!!

Oh btw I "move onto the next season" whenever I want since you obviously closed the NBA Finals thread without any reason and that tweet/post by warfelg was posted here.
    Bro, I said the same thing and he used the same comment to reply back to me.. It just isn't funny nor one would think it is a joke because it honestly isn't one.. I don't see why it makes sense to bring up past injuries. No one used it as an excuse. Simply put, Cavs likely lose anyways but why is any information (an injury) an excuse? No one is using it as such.

Wizards Jodie Meeks opted in.

I've never had less respect for a championship individual than today. It's elvin hayes level of depreciation

Quote Originally Posted by chronz View Post
    i've never had less respect for a championship individual than today. It's elvin hayes level of depreciation
    lol

Most owners should want to get rid of Max Contracts if the existing soft cap remained and/or a hard cap was put in place. With no Max Contracts, each of the top 8 players would likely command roughly 50% of the salary cap so none of them could be on the same team. This would enable the Denvers and the Sacramentos of the league to offer a contract for players 7-20 that the big market teams could not match. And there is no reason guaranteed contracts would go away if either of these changes occurred.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    I've never had less respect for a championship individual than today. It's elvin hayes level of depreciation
    ?

Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast