Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Black with Splenda
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

I started doing a new thing. Dark coffee with steamed milk/cream. So good!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I like to drink it cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph65656 View Post
    I like to drink it cold.
    Me too, more or less. I don't care if its hot. I let it sit sometimes until its at room temperature

I love iced coffee too

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Me too, more or less. I don't care if its hot. I let it sit sometimes until its at room temperature

I love iced coffee too

There's a point every year that I just can't drink hot coffee any longer and I'll switch to cold brews. Usually around the end of the summer. Things are started to get chilly down here, but I'm still stuck on cold brews. When it really gets cold out, I'll switch back to hot. Can't go wrong with either... as long as it's black.

Man, we're desperate for some new threads in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    There's a point every year that I just can't drink hot coffee any longer and I'll switch to cold brews. Usually around the end of the summer. Things are started to get chilly down here, but I'm still stuck on cold brews. When it really gets cold out, I'll switch back to hot. Can't go wrong with either... as long as it's black.

Man, we're desperate for some new threads in this forum.
    Haha, tell me about it.

Also, I'm "basic" haha.

Love the cold brews. Cinnamon cream cold brew, pumpkin cold brew, all delicious

I drink black at home all the time- iced whenever possible.

If I get starbucks though I'm getting something sweet, every time. Iced caramel macchiato is delicious haha.

Click here to register!

Haha, tell me about it.

Also, I'm "basic" haha.

Love the cold brews. Cinnamon cream cold brew, pumpkin cold brew, all delicious

I drink black at home all the time- iced whenever possible.

If I get starbucks though I'm getting something sweet, every time. Iced caramel macchiato is delicious haha.

There's no Starbucks on the way to my job or near it, unfortunately. I want to give that pumpkin cold brew a try, though.

There's no Starbucks on the way to my job or near it, unfortunately. I want to give that pumpkin cold brew a try, though.
    Im a cold brew snob, but Starbucks pumpkin cold brew is legit. Always grab a few during this time of year
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Im a cold brew snob, but Starbucks pumpkin cold brew is legit. Always grab a few during this time of year
    I usually donít add anything to my cold brews, but Iím a sucker for pumpkin.

I usually donít add anything to my cold brews, but Iím a sucker for pumpkin.
    I hate everything pumpkin. Just never developed a taste for it. Actually, don't enjoy any flavored coffee beverages. They're so damn sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I hate everything pumpkin. Just never developed a taste for it. Actually, don't enjoy any flavored coffee beverages. They're so damn sweet.
    Don't try an iced caramel macchiato lol

Click here to register!

Same. Iíll get a sugary flavored every once in awhile but if I ever get a flavored itís usually unsweetened/sugar free one. If I need a little more sweet will dash some sugar.

Iím also cold brew/iced (I know there is a difference) year round anymore. Canít remember the last hot coffee I had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Don't try an iced caramel macchiato lol

Oh, I've tried it and hated it. My wife loves it along with white macchiato. Just something about flavored coffee that I can't handle beyond 3 or 4 sips.

I can drink cappuccino and latte all day, but add syrup...no bueno.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Same. Iíll get a sugary flavored every once in awhile but if I ever get a flavored itís usually unsweetened/sugar free one. If I need a little more sweet will dash some sugar.

Iím also cold brew/iced (I know there is a difference) year round anymore. Canít remember the last hot coffee I had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Every now and then I'll add a smidgen of sugar, but espresso with frothed milk is my go to.

I love pumpkin. Always have, even before the popularity of pumpkin spice everything. I can do flavored iced coffees, but I absolutely cannot do just straight sugar or sweetener in black coffee. Ugh! 🤮

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast