Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cavs in 4

3 10.34%
  • Cavs in 5

0 0%
  • Cavs in 6

9 31.03%
  • Cavs in 7

2 6.90%
  • Raptors in 4

1 3.45%
  • Raptors in 5

3 10.34%
  • Raptors in 6

5 17.24%
  • Raptors in 7

6 20.69%
Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 296977787980 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1186
    DeRozan for Wiggins I don't know if I would do that

Kawhi for DeRozan I would in a nanosecond or even trade DeRozan to the Thunder to get Paul George I would do it

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Vince Carter
    Outside of his dunk championship, his tenure/accomplishments for the Raptors were minimal. Raptors fans adored the guy but for longevity sake, DeMar is the GOAT Raptor. It's more-so a revelation of how poor the Raptors have been in keeping talent. They had T-Mac and Vince at one point at the same time.

Demar is the greatest Raptor in Raptors history without question but Demar needs proper superstars around him if he is even gonna win any titles

I'd take Vince long before I'd take Demar. He'd be 3rd on my list but well back of Bosh also. Demar gets exposed so badly in the postseason.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Jamiecballer; 05-08-2018 at 09:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Outside of his dunk championship, his tenure/accomplishments for the Raptors were minimal. Raptors fans adored the guy but for longevity sake, DeMar is the GOAT Raptor. It's more-so a revelation of how poor the Raptors have been in keeping talent. They had T-Mac and Vince at one point at the same time.
    Vince was better, and he wasn’t scared like Derozen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    I'd take Vince long before I'd take Demar. He'd be 3rd on my list but we'll back of Bosh also. Demar gets exposed so badly in the postseason.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Me too

From a talent standpoint it's Vince. From a career accomplishment standpoint, it's Demar. Demar has been the guy we all wanted, a star player that wants to be here and resigns again and again. Too bad we can't make anything with it. People talk about trading Demar, but really, we need to pair him with a player that is even better. That may not be possible to do.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Slow down on firing Casey. Raptors play poorly vs LeBron. Wait to see what LeBron does first.
    Why? Lebrons gonna be in the finals if he stays in Cleveland or leaves. So if the Raps goal is to make finals and win, they will still have to beat lebron.

How bout Sign someone who can at least make Lebron work for points.

Call the spurs see if a trade could be made.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    From a talent standpoint it's Vince. From a career accomplishment standpoint, it's Demar. Demar has been the guy we all wanted, a star player that wants to be here and resigns again and again. Too bad we can't make anything with it. People talk about trading Demar, but really, we need to pair him with a player that is even better. That may not be possible to do.
    They've got a player who is better - it's Kyle Lowry. The problem is that they are both still B stars and they know it. We need an A player or two or some B's with balls like Indy has. At least they have 1 of those.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Just read that LeBron was correcting the Raptors players during the games when they weren’t running their sets right lmao! The ****ing GOAT!
    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Just read that LeBron was correcting the Raptors players during the games when they weren’t running their sets right lmao! The ****ing GOAT!
    If you don't the opposing team has to help you team understand the plays you're calling, it's time to leave as a coach... and the players
    On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    If you don't the opposing team has to help you team understand the plays you're calling, it's time to leave as a coach... and the players
    Yea nba players should know the plays from every angle. They shouldn’t even have to think about it.
    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Vince was better, and he wasn’t scared like Derozen.
    As a fan through the Carter times, he sure got scared of driving to the net in his last years here

We only got to the playoffs twice with VC, and for those times, he had some pretty decent teams. There was one season that Carter got hurt and elected to get surgery as the Raptors looked out of it. The Raptors went on to win 10 straight games, get into the playoffs and fight the 2 seeded Pistons to the last seconds of game 5 (back when it was a best of 5)

Vince was the more talented of the two guys, but in retrospect, a lot of us are asking what could've been. The accolades he got for the first accomplishments such as the dunk contest and helping the Raptors make the plaoyffs for the first time got into his head, because it seemed that he became quite complacent in his spot. I mean, an argument can be made that his two of the best years of his career in year 2 and year 3.

He was so good in his first years, that he drew Jordan comparison s before Kobe, but the difference between Carter and the other guys there like Bryant and Mcgrady was that work ethic: they would be working every day on their game in order to become the monsters they were in the mid 2000s. If Carter had worked on his game as much as the latter two did, then we might be looking a bit more at him as his career end nears.

Derozan came into the league very raw, but he's kept working to become the great player he is toda. He's embraced playing in Toronto, and has been quite humble (his demeanor is more "I'm happy to be playing in this city, and I'll try to make you happy, over "You're lucky a talent like me plays in your city at the moment). He was with the team through the dark times under Jay Triano, he saw many players come and go, including the previous star on the team; Chris Bosh, after years and years of management/FO trades failing him, and he's been around through each of their playoff runs.

If the team rebuilds and does trade away Derozan, it would hit me harder than when Carter basically forced his way out by telling the media that he wasn't going to dunk, tipping off the opposing team of plays called at the end of games, and telling the media that he just didn't try in the games before his trade.

While we've forgiven Carter for the most part over what happened a decade plus ago, I'm sure most of us haven't forgotten it (well for the most of us who were fans when that happened). He'll probably sign a one day contract when he retires with Toronto and have his number raised to the Rafters which is fine, but Demar should have one right next to him once he's done. Not gonna lie, it's been great seeing Demar's hard work pay off, as he's broken most of Carter's scoring records this season

Of course, this is all my opinion. It could contrast with fellow Raptor fans, or fans of VC that were on the outside of all this happening.
    Last edited by Cal827; 05-10-2018 at 05:52 PM.

I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

But Tittays are forever.

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Yea nba players should know the plays from every angle. They shouldn’t even have to think about it.
    Yeah... you would think the coach would check to make sure that they understand the playbooks

WTF is this team doing on off days, McDonalds trips?

But Tittays are forever.

Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 296977787980 LastLast