Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cavs in 4

3 10.34%
  • Cavs in 5

0 0%
  • Cavs in 6

9 31.03%
  • Cavs in 7

2 6.90%
  • Raptors in 4

1 3.45%
  • Raptors in 5

3 10.34%
  • Raptors in 6

5 17.24%
  • Raptors in 7

6 20.69%
Page 75 of 80 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1186
    Man I legit feel bad for raps fans. I been too depressed for them to even open this thread up until now

Losing in 6 or 7 woulda been one thing, but man, that was brutal to watch. I really thought they’d be diff this post season, that feeling got drowned in round 1
    Last edited by nastynice; 05-08-2018 at 01:38 AM.

You know what i love... How we all get **** on here because we arent gms etc but we seen this coming a mile away when they put 60 mill plus into this back court.... Why cant GMs just see how bad this mistake was going in. Look at the league around you before you make an over payment where you feel as though superstar money should go to scorers that really arent that efficient.

Kyle lowry is no better than a guy like Ingram yet he makes bank... Same with DD... Its literally something anybody could see yet they do it. They arent superstars and most of all come playoff time they stink. I just dont get it. Lowry looked more happy to see lebron then to beat him.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    You know what i love... How we all get **** on here because we arent gms etc but we seen this coming a mile away when they put 60 mill plus into this back court.... Why cant GMs just see how bad this mistake was going in. Look at the league around you before you make an over payment where you feel as though superstar money should go to scorers that really arent that efficient.

Kyle lowry is no better than a guy like Ingram yet he makes bank... Same with DD... Its literally something anybody could see yet they do it. They arent superstars and most of all come playoff time they stink. I just dont get it. Lowry looked more happy to see lebron then to beat him.
    I agree. I don't get how GM's can fork over $60 million per year to two players who aren't championship material. If an average fan can see it, IDK how GM's can sit there and put money to the table. I guess some GM's are pressured into signing anyone they can out of protection for their job but really, DeMar or Lowry, one has to go. And that trade for Ibaka was stupid.

Congrats to the Cavs. I was dead wrong on this one. The combination of LeBron playing great, the Cavs moving the ball more, and the Raps just being soft lead to a beat down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

The Raptors beating LeBron in the playoffs? Lol, please. What a stupid prediction.

Lebron just took Dwane Casey's job. DC has done some great things with 3 franchise but back to back sweeps at the hands of Lebron needs a coaching change. Especially when the team before you took him to 7.

If what I just watched isn't peak Lebron then I don't even know what to say. He's unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    I agree. I don't get how GM's can fork over $60 million per year to two players who aren't championship material. If an average fan can see it, IDK how GM's can sit there and put money to the table. I guess some GM's are pressured into signing anyone they can out of protection for their job but really, DeMar or Lowry, one has to go. And that trade for Ibaka was stupid.
    I think masai wants to create a culture of loyalty and strong relationships. It a tougher for Toronto to attract players due to be in a different country. As a free agent if you know the team won't just jerk you around like morey in Houston, you might give it more consideration. Not too sure how strong this strategy is but that's what I'm guessing he's doing
    The three big contracts also run out at the same time, so he's probably giving demar and Kyle core a certain time to prove it can work.

The reason is desperation.

The Derozan signing came during the free agent splurge of 2016 and he was coming off a "career year" by his standards. He was too good to just let go for nothing and they couldn't find a better alternative. They liked his trajectory and caved in. They also liked where the team was headed at the time making the Eastern Conference Finals and losing in 6 to LeBron. But even then fans had mixed emotions about the deal because he didn't exactly play well in the playoffs.

The Lowry deal was even more frustrating because it came literally last year after the Raps got swept and after he wet the bed in the playoffs again. Why? Because the Raps couldn't find a better alternative, so he was too good for them to just let go for nothing in return. So the Lowry signing was a combination of bad luck and bad timing.

But the absolutely worst deal, and one that will probably haunt Ujiri's legacy for a long time, is signing Serge Ibaka to a $65M contract with no team option. He's a player that is literally untradeable at this point due to his contract. At 28 he's already past his prime.

Ujiri has made a lot of blunders that I don't think he can get out of. In terms of drafting, he's done really well getting FVV, Poetl, Siakam and Wright, all solid role players and bench players.

Holy choke job...Raptors are pathetic.

The real Pride of the Midwest

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    The reason is desperation.

The Derozan signing came during the free agent splurge of 2016 and he was coming off a "career year" by his standards. He was too good to just let go for nothing and they couldn't find a better alternative. They liked his trajectory and caved in. They also liked where the team was headed at the time making the Eastern Conference Finals and losing in 6 to LeBron. But even then fans had mixed emotions about the deal because he didn't exactly play well in the playoffs.

The Lowry deal was even more frustrating because it came literally last year after the Raps got swept and after he wet the bed in the playoffs again. Why? Because the Raps couldn't find a better alternative, so he was too good for them to just let go for nothing in return. So the Lowry signing was a combination of bad luck and bad timing.

But the absolutely worst deal, and one that will probably haunt Ujiri's legacy for a long time, is signing Serge Ibaka to a $65M contract with no team option. He's a player that is literally untradeable at this point due to his contract. At 28 he's already past his prime.

Ujiri has made a lot of blunders that I don't think he can get out of. In terms of drafting, he's done really well getting FVV, Poetl, Siakam and Wright, all solid role players and bench players.
    Ibaka...what a huge underachiever. I don’t think he ever worked on his game other than trying to shoot 3’s better.

I give the Bulls and the Pacers credit for moving on from Butler and George before their contract years and opting to rebuild instead of retool. Once your top guys get into their late 20s and you haven't been able to climb out of mediocrity with multiple attempts, it's better to move on instead of doubling-down. Raps are never gonna win with Lowry and Derozan as their top guns, and the East is only gonna get much more brutal next couple years with Boston and Philly.

You need to see the writing on the wall early in this league and get out in front of it.

Can't do much in the playoffs without a top 10 talent, unless you have a great coach with a built-in system.

If I'm the Raptors I get rid of Lowry, Valanciunas and Ibaka.

Think it's obvious they miss a real superstar. DeRozan is a 2nd option, maybe even a 3rd.

I just saw that the Cavs shot 41% from 3 in the series and I was looking to see how that was possible with Lebron really never making a 3 all series (shot 16%). Korver+Green+JR combined to shoot 57% from 3. Wow. That's what the Raps get for over committing. They learned nothing from Indiana.

Too much false hope from majority of you, it was always the Cavs conference to lose.
    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!

Lol, please is rolling over in his grave after this one.
    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!

Page 75 of 80 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast