Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cavs in 4

3 10.34%
  • Cavs in 5

0 0%
  • Cavs in 6

9 31.03%
  • Cavs in 7

2 6.90%
  • Raptors in 4

1 3.45%
  • Raptors in 5

3 10.34%
  • Raptors in 6

5 17.24%
  • Raptors in 7

6 20.69%
Page 74 of 80 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1186
    https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/993692609183977472

man raptors gotta change that name and logo. this is too much

Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    Probably might have to wait out the off-season a bit, and maybe catch a team trying to make a desperation move to match a rival, or they lose a star but need to put another guy there to appeal to the fans. Examples, maybe Philly wants another guy around Simmons/Embiid to try to match Boston. Their GM was our GM and the man who drafted Derozan. Not saying it happens, but a hypothetical. Maybe they'll be willing to part with some of their draft stock or don't want to wait for Fultz to develop. Probably will have to wait until July/August for anything to happen

Luckily each of their contracts are only 2 year deals, so that might help moving them as teams won't be stuck with them for a huge amount of time. Also, Lowry showed that he can play in the playoffs. They'll probably have to absorb a bad contract or two, but if they're going to blow the team up they might not mind if they acquire picks/young players.

Ibaka, we're ****ed with He's regressed so much, even from his regressed regular season. I'm not sure if we want to give him the Deng seat, and let Siakam develop as Starter, but he can't be part of this team going forward. He needs to be either dealt or moved aside for the younger guys.

JV can be pretty good in strides, and has an expiring contract. If anything, I think he'd be easiest to move.

Also, on your question earlier: The 2003 Pistons also were swept, but just like Atlanta/San Antonio, was in the conference finals.
    Deng....*shudders* Nice response! Hoping my team just cuts their losses and waives him rather than the headache of forcing a buyout or trying to trade him at the expense of losing a young player for compensation. At least you're already moving forward with ideas. I remember the 2003 pistons, that's true. I guess it just happens, but the Raps gotta stop doing this. Something's gotta give at some point. At least Lowry stayed healthy for the most part, which was nice. Wonder if Portland would swap shooting guards. Fultz would be interesting, as he's shown flashes. It's nice if a team on the mend has something to be hopeful about.

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    If this game isn't enough to get rid of both Lowry and Derozan, then I don't know what is.

Derozan : 33 minutes, 13 points
    Lowry: 31 minutes, 5 points

That's the $60M backcourt...

I never liked Derozan and I absolutely hated that the Raps gave him that contract. Same goes for Lowry. I understand why they did it, and it came down to desperation. They couldn't attract a better star, and they couldn't just let them go. So they had to plunge, and it was bad luck and bad timing.

But Derozan has failed once agian, Lowry has failed once again, and Casey has failed. They need to get rid of all 3.

I don't know which team even wants Derozan tbh. There might be value for Lowry as a 3rd/4th option on a contending team that needs a pg. He can play that role well. But who wants Derozan? If they are so delusional that they think they can build around Derozan then there is no hope for this team.
    Sounds a lot like Portland.

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    lol, this was the breaking point for me. Unless Derozan/Lowry/Casey are gone, I can't root for this team anymore.
    For sure. Fools gold. Reminds me of Atlanta the other year when they were on fire. Could very well be the same fate for the Rockets, too, but I'm hoping NOT for a change. We need a showdown out west to make up for this mostly lackluster round (other than Pelicans looking gutsy). It was just so hard to root for the Cavaliers as they just barely got across the finish line versus Indiana, but Kevin Love remembered he's supposed to be the new #2 option. Who saw that coming?

Quote Originally Posted by kobe4thewinbang View Post
    Sounds a lot like Portland.
    Good point. The Raptors are very much Portland East.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Good point. The Raptors are very much Portland East.
    Hey, we had our guys first; if anything The Blazers are the Raptors West
    On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

Hah this is true

Haha...but seriously.

McCollum: 23 million
    Dame: 24 million
    ------------------------
    DeRozan: 26 million
    Lowry: 280, er I mean, 28 million ;-)

Dame went and got himself checked by Jrue freaking Holiday (making up for his own big new contract). CJ

Lots of big contract guys whiffing, honestly...that means you, Otto Porter.

At least CJ had 38 points in the go-home game (15-22 FG%). May have had the best stats of all five dudes.

Rip nba

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Rip nba
    You're about to see a GOAT level series. Wake up junior.

This right here is why I am and always have been for tanking... lebron is lebron but the raptors have 2 guys who are thought to be superstars when they arent even stars making top dollar and keeping them in limbo because of it... id rather suck then make it to the playoffs and never have a chance because at least you have the draft and the ability to sign guys... Where the raptors are is where the sixers always were post iverson/before the tank.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    watching analysts debate whether to double lebron or guard their own player is crazy. The pressure LeBron can cause individually and as a passer is something no one has ever seen before.
    Curry’s impact is still greater though

Another one, are you freaking kidding me? Look I hate, that he's killing us right now, but how can you not enjoy this all time great?
    You are a real fan. I remember when I became huge fan of Thurman Thomas. Bo was my guy, then he hurt his hip and didn’t play against Buffalo in that playoff game. I was looking for Bo but little do I know, he’d never play again. But I was captivated by a 2nd year back named Thurman Thomas who became my favorite athlete of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    This is the best I've seen this Cavs team play, in terms of offense and defense together.
    This is the team that I knew existed when I made that bet with the Knicks fan. Haters wouldn’t, couldn’t see it.

Not sure why that was a flagrant 2 but I bet Derozan was happy to get it just so he could leave.

This game was just embarrassing.

Page 74 of 80 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast