Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sixers in 4

0 0%
  • Sixers in 5

2 8.33%
  • Sixers in 6

9 37.50%
  • Sixers in 7

2 8.33%
  • Celtics in 4

1 4.17%
  • Celtics in 5

3 12.50%
  • Celtics in 6

3 12.50%
  • Celtics in 7

4 16.67%
Page 99 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1647
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    his defense is amazing... but if you can get a KL or PG13 he isnt really needed esp since he is limited to a 3 and D... He is fine to have but Id rather package him with picks for KL
    Covington was good during the "process" days. Now he's garbage. Gotta move on from him.

My bad thought Covington was making $16M for next several years.

Contract is not too bad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Working on his second rap album..
    Or playing fortnite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Yup Yup Yup. All accounts. We ain't getting that call. That wasn't a wide open shot but it was the shot he wanted. And we need a guy with our max space because we don't have that steadying guy where you can toss him the ball and let him initiate stuff because he's a 3 level scorer.
    LeBron on the 76ers gives them a legit chance at championships the next couple years. The 76ers without LeBron will most likely leave them with little chance of making it to the finals. Boston is scary good and the best coached team in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Letting 5 games override what he has shown over a career is stupid.
    not understanding where we are and what is out there is also stupid on top of his offensive ability falling off a cliff after the first 20 games

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    And in the end neither will win ****
    So shut the hell up then why are you even talking if that's the case like a cry baby troll begging for the celtics to exact revenge for your pathetic team getting bounced by the 76ers.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    My bad thought Covington was making $16M for next several years.

Contract is not too bad at all.
    nope its not. He is also a desired 3 and D guy who could be used to bring in someone Like a KL or another star as a add on piece with a ton of our picks.... Covington/Lakers pick/Our pick could get something done and we are able to keep fultz/saric.

For the record scary Terry ain't so scary when TJ was covering him. Last 2 games he was much more of a role player. Brett took damn long to figure that out.

Quote Originally Posted by DC22 View Post
    LeBron on the 76ers gives them a legit chance at championships the next couple years. The 76ers without LeBron will most likely leave them with little chance of making it to the finals. Boston is scary good and the best coached team in the NBA.
    people think that kyrie/hayward will just magically appear and make this team insanely better but the celtics will lose pieces in the process... On top of this we have max free agent money with embiid finally getting a full off season of workouts... Fultz and simmons get a full off season to develop.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillySportFan View Post
    For the record scary Terry ain't so scary when TJ was covering him. Last 2 games he was much more of a role player. Brett took damn long to figure that out.
    i wanted TJ starting from game 2 on.

I guess we are gonna ignore smart travel at end?!

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    its like you dont even try to understand basketball... Nobody else except saric was shooting well... Ben has no shot.... Embiid goes inside he is getting doubled EVERYTIME... He is our best player... He needs to score when others cant and he did... Ya know when a big actually shows up for his team
    You’re the one that doesn’t understand, he settles for way too many jumpers, especially 3s.

Lmao at your trade proposals for KL btw!
    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!

Relax with the trade Covington nonsense. He had a rough series, but his defense is needed and it's not like he's being counted on as the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or even 4th option to score anyway.

Gotta admit, I thought injuries would derail the Sixers and kill any chances they had at making any playoff run. Great season for the Sixers but Boston is the new Superteam of the East that will lead the conference for the foreseeable future. Experience is what matters for these guys. I hope Ben improves in the offseason because he's got so much potential. Just watching this series, I was very uncomfortable when he was on the court. It looked like he was trying to do more than he can and it screwed with his game. If 76ers are to be a legitimate contender, they need LeBron. End of story. You get PG, you're getting rolled by Boston anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Htownballa1622 View Post
    I guess we are gonna ignore smart travel at end?!
    meh its the end of the game so things like that are allowed lol. I hate it but whatever.