Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sixers in 4

    0 0%
  • Sixers in 5

    2 8.33%
  • Sixers in 6

    9 37.50%
  • Sixers in 7

    2 8.33%
  • Celtics in 4

    1 4.17%
  • Celtics in 5

    3 12.50%
  • Celtics in 6

    3 12.50%
  • Celtics in 7

    4 16.67%
Page 65 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 1647
  1. #961
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    14,840
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I think he can play right now if Brett put him in there. Funny enough it was the stupid TOs Embiid and Ben had that I think Brown was worried about.
    He can physically play but Brown would be crazy to use him.

    He's easily the worst player in any rotation. And most Philly fans would agree they would rather see more minutes for McConnell way before any minutes for Fultz.

  2. #962
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    47,792
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    He can physically play but Brown would be crazy to use him.

    He's easily the worst player in any rotation. And most Philly fans would agree they would rather see more minutes for McConnell way before any minutes for Fultz.
    I disagree on worst player. But you wouldnít know if you donít try. He might have been the spark weíve needed and fear of using him didnít let it happen.

    PROCESSING

  3. #963
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    14,840
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I disagree on worst player. But you wouldnít know if you donít try. He might have been the spark weíve needed and fear of using him didnít let it happen.
    Who is worse? Covington? I know he's hit a shooting slump but assuming both guys can't shoot, he provides more positives otherwise.

    To me it would smell like a panic move from Brown to go away from the rotation he's trusted all season.

  4. #964
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    12,613
    I hope Philly gets Jay Wright. That would be so sick in the east, to have Stevens V Wright every year.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  5. #965
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    31,867
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Even Dr.J said Tatum should've been 1st pick. He has no respect for Fultz.
    Well if Dr J said it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  6. #966
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    31,867
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Ben needs to watch full videos of a LeBron James game.
    Maybe he can learn to shoot at 32 as well


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  7. #967
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    22,794
    I knew philly would struggle soon as they met a legit playoff opponent, but damn, injury bug Boston is really taking it to them. Didnít see this...

  8. #968
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    40,130
    Boston has been molly whoppin The Process!

  9. #969
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    17,012
    Embiid crying about refs now.

  10. #970
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    23,673
    Any 76ers fans needing a hug will be automatically matched by the system with a corresponding Raptors fan.

    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  11. #971
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    47,792
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Any 76ers fans needing a hug will be automatically matched by the system with a corresponding Raptors fan.

    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Touche. But will say this is the first time. They aren't living rent free in our heads yet.

    PROCESSING

  12. #972
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,612
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Regardless you have to be disappointed in him right now.

    I can buy into not feeling buyer's remorse and feeling he was the best guard in the draft and that matching what you needed.

    Nonetheless it has to be disappointing that he literally can't even play at all and it has nothing to do with an injury.
    thing is i expected this even when he first came back it was silly to expect a 19 year old who missed some 68 games to suddenly be in a playoff rotation. it says nothing about him that he isn't

  13. #973
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    92,045
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Embiid crying about refs now.
    it might have been the best officiated game of any of these playoffs yet...embiid was hacked a ton but he also hacked people and bodied people... honestly the refs let the sixers/celtics beat the **** out of each other all game like it was the 90s... the refs did nothing but make this game fun it was embiid and the sixers that should be crying about how they gave the game away.... Embiid like lebron should realize that their size is going to make it seemed like they are hacked more than others and they will be but the refs arent gonna call it like they should for these guys. Man up and move on... no need to cry the series isnt over and even when it is he needs to work his *** off and get in game shape because the embiid we got in OT was pathetic from a physical stand point.

  14. #974
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    31,867
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    it might have been the best officiated game of any of these playoffs yet...embiid was hacked a ton but he also hacked people and bodied people... honestly the refs let the sixers/celtics beat the **** out of each other all game like it was the 90s... the refs did nothing but make this game fun it was embiid and the sixers that should be crying about how they gave the game away.... Embiid like lebron should realize that their size is going to make it seemed like they are hacked more than others and they will be but the refs arent gonna call it like they should for these guys. Man up and move on... no need to cry the series isnt over and even when it is he needs to work his *** off and get in game shape because the embiid we got in OT was pathetic from a physical stand point.
    Joel cant flat play and he can get that jump hook anytime he wants it. He doesn't make as much as he should but dude has other skills and can get to the point where he has an unstoppable shot. That is big. I think he needs a little more strength (he looks like he should move dudes more then he does) but he has the potential to be one those guys that can get it anytime
    Last edited by ewing; 05-05-2018 at 11:29 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  15. #975
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    2,672
    I'll give Philly credit, I thought they'd be a lottery team this yr again. But the cockiness of that team and the fan base is unbearable. That's why there's a lot of hate towards them. Nothing likeable about that team.

Page 65 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •