Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Game 2 was abysmal. But I still feel confident in Houston's chances to win this series. The Rockets were awful beyond the arc, while the Jazz couldn't miss. I don't think that's something that's likely to repeat itself all series long. Also, Gordon has been truly awful in the playoffs, but in those first two games against Utah, he was terrible on a whole different level. Also, to call Ryno a nonfactor would be an understatement. I actually think D'Antoni needs to consider not playing Anderson at all.

They just need to go out and play the level of offensive basketball tonight we know they're capable of playing. If they do that, there's no reason they can't win this series.

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Just trust me, Hou wont make it all the way to the WCF 😉
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Houston may make the WCF again, but barring injuries they are no longer a serious threat this year imo.

Phenomenal win tonight. They played fantastic basketball on both ends of the court, and I'm so pleased with the energy and fire they showed in the first half. Gordon FINALLY had his breakout game of the playoffs, and it would be incredible for them if they got this version of Gordon moving forward the rest of the way. Clint was dominant defensively in the first half and Harden did pretty much everything well tonight except hit jump shots.

What's crazy is they won by 20+ points despite going 11-36 from the 3-point line. But they did such a fantastic job holding onto the ball and taking advantage of Utah's turnovers all night long.

This series is far from over though. They need to play with this kind of energy on Sunday as well and not let their foot off the gas.

Houston may make the WCF again, but barring injuries they are no longer a serious threat this year imo.

Great win. Rockets learned a lot from the loss the other night. That Defense looked stellar 👀,
    I didnít watch any sports shows after that loss on Wednesday. I knew Skip Bayless would be talking smack about how he doesnít trust this team. Canít wait to see what he has to say now because these Rockets definitely looked like the best team tonight.
    Defense and intensity much improved!!!
    Please, I hope they can they come out with this kind of energy each night. I think DíAntoni is telling them they have to play like this in order to beat the Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Denverbronco007 View Post
    Great win. Rockets learned a lot from the loss the other night. That Defense looked stellar 👀,
    I didnít watch any sports shows after that loss on Wednesday. I knew Skip Bayless would be talking smack about how he doesnít trust this team. Canít wait to see what he has to say now because these Rockets definitely looked like the best team tonight.
    Defense and intensity much improved!!!
    Please, I hope they can they come out with this kind of energy each night. I think DíAntoni is telling them they have to play like this in order to beat the Warriors
    They wonít talk about the Rockets because

1. Weekend game
    2. LeBron isnít on the rockets
    3. Rockets win and hey only care about when they lose.

FS1 talks about LeBron, Westy, GSW, Philly, and Rockets if they lose. Skip is the worst Rockets hater, Collin is even worse with harden because his golden boy Lebron isnít favorite for MVP

2018 Playoffs Round 2: Rockets vs. Jazz

Rockets played well today, just didnít hit their shots from three. Harden also was pretty careless with the ball and was actually too unselfish in my opinion tonight. But they won rather easily. Iíd really like to see some of the guys start getting hit from three outside of Tucker. Mbah a Moute, Gordon, Ariza and to a lesser extent Green have struggled on offense. Gordon especially makes me nervous, because heís such a volume shooter and has also been driving to the paint a lot with the ball, which hasnít worked out too well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clint Capela going for the max contract in these Playoffs. Monster game tonight. He has outplayed Karl-Anthony Town and Rudy Gobert in back-to-back series.

Paul had himself a nice birthday party.

Officiating was awful tonight. And so was Harden. But it's 3-1 and we won't go back to Utah.

It's crazy to me that they're winning these games by double digits despite shooting so poorly from the 3-point line. The Rockets clanked so many good 3-point looks last night, and it was driving me crazy. Despite Harden having an off night, it was really nice to see Paul explode like he did last night. He was due for a big game in this series, and he delivered in a big way.

Capela is earning himself a big payday. I really hope the Rockets find a way to pay him in the offseason, because he's been an absolute monster in the playoffs. I thought the regular season was his breakout party, but this postseason, he's really brought his game to a totally different level. The Warriors are going to have their hands full with him next round.

But Houston needs to do in Game 5 what they couldn't do in game 2: take care of business at home. I don't want to see this series go back to Utah, especially if Golden State finishes off the Pelicans in 5.

Well here we go. This team tends to go on these cocky sort of lulls, or at least disinterested. But they also seem to respond to adversity well. Youíve got to like how they finished this game all around. Except for hardens line at least. But if they can play like that without harden playing well, thatís got to be a good sign.

CP3 was incredible tonight. He wants this more than anyone.

Chris Paul played like he didn't want to give up a 3-1 lead again. Playoff career high.

Tucker was fantastic all game, as well. Harden made some key defensive plays, making up for his bad shooting night.

And Clint Capela. Just a monster inside.

Man, WCF will be so fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    Well here we go. This team tends to go on these cocky sort of lulls, or at least disinterested. But they also seem to respond to adversity well. Youíve got to like how they finished this game all around. Except for hardens line at least. But if they can play like that without harden playing well, thatís got to be a good sign.

CP3 was incredible tonight. He wants this more than anyone.

This

Harden under the weather tonight, according to Paul. That explains a lot.

Would be nice if the Pels could still game 5 in Oakland.

We have to wait until Monday? Why?

So the WCF and ECF are on the same schedule

Boo

Ok guys. This is the moment weíve all been awaiting. At this point it doesnít matter what anyone thinks. The Warriors are really tough. I just want to see the Rockets 🚀 play their best basketball. The Rockets need everyone contributing to beat thisteam.
    I hope James doesnít get in his head. He definitely presses a little. Hey James, just keep shooting to find your rhythm. Drive to the basket a few times first. 😊. This is what I would be telling him. I think he needs to see the ball go in the basket a few times before he starts shooting good sometimes.

Weíve beaten them during the regular season. Rockets seriously need to defend the 3 point line, jeez I canít wait for this series

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast