Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyBrave View Post
    How about we trade with 49ers for Mullens! He wouldnt cost much but showed alot of potential with limited experience, would probably do him good to sit for a year or 2 behind brady and watch and learn.

Also we need to extend Trent Brown, and with rookie OL isiah wynn coming back from injury. Keep the OL strong for brady protection at his age and for Michel to keep developing because our offense has gone more ground and pound! Use our 5 day 1 and day 2 picks on LB DL WR TE.

I know it will cost alot but i think we need to resign or franchise Flowers, we cannot keep letting DE's go, to hard to replace them!
    Brown is the only decent or better T in FA. He can play LT or RT w/o losing a beat. He's going to score a massive deal and it won't be from us.

I'm afraid Flowers is a goner too - sadly.

Mullens seems like an idea to think about.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Brown is the only decent or better T in FA. He can play LT or RT w/o losing a beat. He's going to score a massive deal and it won't be from us.

I'm afraid Flowers is a goner too - sadly.

Mullens seems like an idea to think about.
    PFF ranked Brown 68th out of 80 Tackles during the regular season last year. But like the rest of the OL he turned it on in the postseason and was terrific. He's only 25 but giving him big bucks (which he'll get somewhere) might not be the smart thing to do.
    Flowers is a tough one but I think he's a goner too.
    To this point Flowers NFL career has gone;
    Last minute loss in the AFCCG
    Super Bowl win
    Super Bowl loss
    Super Bowl win
    That's a heckuva lot of winning and let's face it; getting a ring (much less 2) early in your career is the ideal scenario. For any player that's a pretty big box to check off and most importantly it frees you up to chase a big contract. I'd love to keep Flowers of course but I doubt NE will offer him what other teams will.
    Mullins is an interesting idea but until Garoppolo proves he can stay healthy SF may not want to deal him

Iím really high on both these guys, and they should be available for us in rnd two.
    Would love to see BB grab one of these guys and put them behind Brady for a year or two.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MmDL4iD3w4k

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zHHm4IuYKQw

I don't want a QB this year, have to over pay for meh quality.

What we do need to do IMO is trade some of our resources into next years draft - don't forget all the guys we drafted last year that went down, that's part of our "draft" and "FA" this year. We don't need to bring in 13 picks, 6 picks, a bunch of UDFA's - that's enough.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Josh Rosen. Period

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Not a huge fan of any QB in this draft. I wouldn't necessarily hate Will Grier outside of the 1st or Jarrett Stidham(who I wanted last year) even further back.

Ideally we trade back this year and get some more 2020 picks.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017) (2/3/2019)

HOLY ****

[Click here to register at ProSportsDaily]

Quote Originally Posted by Soxtober040713 View Post
    Josh Rosen. Period
    Fins traded a late 2nd for him today. Pats must've not liked him.

First 3 rounds are over with and no QB. Looking like next year's draft is the soonest a Brady successor gets chosen.

HOLY ****

Quote Originally Posted by Aust View Post
    Fins traded a late 2nd for him today. Pats must've not liked him.

First 3 rounds are over with and no QB. Looking like next year's draft is the soonest a Brady successor gets chosen.
    Next years a better class anyway, but donít count out Thorson, Finley, or Stidham yet.

We get Stidham in the 4th! Hopefully he can beat out Hoyer for the backup job and we don't have to carry 3 QBs. I've wanted us to have a young guy behind Brady incase something were to happen to Tom we would have some sort of young developmental guy to see what they could do instead of a vet. He's also cost controlled cheap depth.

Quote Originally Posted by Aust View Post
    Jarrett Stidham was a guy I liked and wanted to see us take in this draft. Unfortunately he decided to stay at Auburn for another season. I typically don't watch much college football, but I'll be keeping an eye on him and some of the other QB prospects during this upcoming season.
    Posted almost exactly 1 year ago from today in this thread.

HOLY ****

Agreed on the three qb thing I hope the draft pick works out and allows new blood at the position but I do think they really trust Hoyer so it could be difficult for a rookie to unseat him.

I really like what I saw from Stidham this preseason. Pats must've too since he took Hoyer's backup gig. Too soon to say if he's the successor, but he has the potential.

HOLY ****

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12