• Warriors in 5

7 35.00%
  • Warriors in 6

6 30.00%
  • Warriors in 7

2 10.00%
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Barkley carried a team to the finals. Draymond couldn't carry a team to the playoffs if he was the best player.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Weíre talking about fighting. At least thatís what I was referring to.

Barley was a superior player overall for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Im not so sure of that. They could key in on KD if Curry werent around. They still key on Curry with or without KD
    Itís his defense against Bron specifically that bothers me the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I think people have realized by now that Durant is great, but heís not top tier like LeBron or Curry. And I doubt he coulda done what Harden has done as the alpha for a half decade. If one could be out next round (assuming the Rockets make it), Iíd vote Curry in a heartbeat.
    I disagree with all of this

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Curry is the system, but Durant is the consensus second best player in the league.

Iíd say itís safe to call that top tier
    Well put, well said

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Whatís your rationale or reasoning behind this statement? Draymond is just as strong and larger than Barkley. Draymond grew up in a harder area. Why the assumption?
    Charles was a tier or two above Draymond athletically. Probably 3 tiers. Charles is 6-5 and was 260 lbs and much stronger down low than Draymond. Look at his rebounding down low as a 6-5 PF. Lastly, Barkley has scarier eyes than Dray. Barkley is the harder guy in his prime. Obviously now Dray would own fat C

Barkley could move players out of the post. Draymond can't. Draymond is VERY lucky he's on a team where his role is not criticized if he plays poorly. He would not last having to carry a team the way Barkley was doing. who wins in a fight? No one knows. But if I had to bet, Barkley's got my money.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Barkley could move players out of the post. Draymond can't. Draymond is VERY lucky he's on a team where his role is not criticized if he plays poorly. He would not last having to carry a team the way Barkley was doing. who wins in a fight? No one knows. But if I had to bet, Barkley's got my money.
    Literally nobody thinks Draymond is better than Barkley. You're talking about a top 30 player All Time who some thought might be better than MJ in 1992 (including Barkley). They were quickly proven wrong, but the fact that it was a discussion for 6 months says enough.

As far as fighting in their prime, who knows and who cares.

As far as KD or Curry. It's Curry. Has been for years. But they're teammates, so who cares. Common goal.

Chuck would have kicked his ***.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Barkley played during a time where bigs played big. Dray plays in a very different time. If they switched times Dray would have likely worked on his post game more than spreading the court. Barkley would have worked more on his 3 than the post. Barkley is by far the better player of the two. As for a fight we will never know but who cares who's a better fighter of the two. They play bball.

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Weíre talking about fighting. At least thatís what I was referring to.

Barley was a superior player overall for sure.
    My bad man haha, I definitely didn't read through everything

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I disagree with all of this
    That means I mustíve been right.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I think people have realized by now that Durant is great, but heís not top tier like LeBron or Curry. And I doubt he coulda done what Harden has done as the alpha for a half decade. If one could be out next round (assuming the Rockets make it), Iíd vote Curry in a heartbeat.
    Yeah it's a ball handler and pnr league. Primary ball handlers have a big advantage. Elite scoring is great, but elite scoring with the ability to control a game and manipulate the defense is even better.
    Durant can score with the best of them, so can AD, and that can't be taken away from. But give me the guy that can suck in a defense, would good vision, handles and can make great reads over a guy that can just score with all things being equal offensively. I don't think KD is the greatest ball handler, sometimes the playoffs expose that as the whistle isn't blown nearly as much. He is a willing passer, but he can't see the floor like the others.

I get the idea that all older players were somehow tougher than current ones, but has anyone actually gone back and watched Chuck throw a punch before? My money is on Draymond Green in that fight lol

In a fight if there is a window around Draymond would get thrown through it as Barkley is known to use the toss method.

Back to the series the Pels whooped them. I know the Warriors shot poorly throughout the game minus some periods. You can argue that it is because they had an off night but I will argue the Pels defense was solid but there shooting was good as well. The Warriors just don't have an answer for AD. He is scoring at will in the playoffs so far.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Barkley would win a fight of they were both the same age. Draymond is a tough dude but I think Barkely is actually crazy. And I always take crazy in a fight.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast