Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lmfao Harden with that cavs defense???? They wouldnt even be a top 6 seed. My god people he is one of the worst defenders being covered up for on that side of the ball by the offensive system of dantoni.... If he were on the cavs in that system with that team they might not even be a 500 team.

Lmao lebron is actively contributing to the terrible defense of the Cavs and has been all year

Quote Originally Posted by cmellofan15 View Post
    Lmao lebron is actively contributing to the terrible defense of the Cavs and has been all year
    he could have no legs and still be a better defender than harden.

Hahahahaha have you watched any basketball in the past three years or are you just blatantly trolling???

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    Nobody, he doesn't and can't play defense.
    Lmfao if you think Lebron's defense is some difference maker in the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Just wondering...
    Do you have nothing to say on your topic? I was expecting a hot take at the very least...>

No chance

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Lmfao if you think Lebron's defense is some difference maker in the discussion.
    He can, and does play great defense when he wants to, and he does in the playoffs.

Harden simply can't.

Nobody, he doesn't and can't play defense.
    at this current stage all I hear is how horrible of a defender is right now today

I bet if you use your advanced metrics it would favor Harden defensively this year, from the games I watched neither plays stellar defense but Harden has given way more effort due to the trio defensive minded offseason pickups, and they had left over Ariza / Nene / Capela, all 3 of those guys give effort and Ariza has flirted with all defensive teams, he is the ultimate 3 and D guy pretty much, from the games I viewed its all he does, with a drive here and there

He can, and does play great defense when he wants to, and he does in the playoffs.

Harden simply can't.
    He still shows it in the rs too. Apparently some exec's think he still grades highly.

Harden simply can't.
    James plays 2 minute fourth quarter defense, his defense this year is equivalent to the 2 minute warning in nfl, he locks in the first 2 minutes of fourth and the last 2 minutes other than that its matador defense, James plays his own box and 1 defense, Iverson esque, it can work but it hurts more than helps

They might have a better record but not sure if they'll get that much farther.

Harden simply can't.
    Lmfao. Uhh, we're here? Do you think he's saving it for the 2nd round? What defense of note, and on who, has he showed us?

PRO TIP: It's not there. His D has been rat, as it has been all season. This won't be his first post-season taken off, either. His 2015 Finals was a joke on the defensive end, for one. Stick to blaming it on having to do too much on the other end, it's at least a realistic reasoning.

you cant be serious.

Cavaliers are going to the finals casual.

Lol at JAmes Harden EVER leading ANY team to the finals

Rockets are not even sniffing the finals this season

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12