Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182
Results 1,216 to 1,227 of 1227
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox1899 View Post
    Why do I watch these games? Haha I keep hoping they'll actually play well but again it's a broken record. Not sure if I mentioned this but brown needs to go. We already have a guy who can play D and can't shoot in smart.
    Hopefully Gordon finds his rhythm going forward...

IMO, the C's need JB... He's having the hardest time adjusting to any roll right now... First he needs to get his confidence up and then Stevens will have confidence in him... I like Morris, but JB should eventually be part of the 4th qtr finishing group...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Brown's I would say. Rozier, IMO, is trying to squeeze a bunch of shots in because he knows he won't be on the court that much. He is definitely streaky though. When he does start making shots they come in bunches. Just hope that happens soon
    That is definitely not a good thing for Rozier to go rogue... I'd rather see him grab some rebounds, push the ball up and find the right pass... If it works it's way around back to him then yes, go for it... But what I see is a guy who is forgetting what got last years hobbled team to the playoffs...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    Hopefully Gordon finds his rhythm going forward...

IMO, the C's need JB... He's having the hardest time adjusting to any roll right now... First he needs to get his confidence up and then Stevens will have confidence in him... I like Morris, but JB should eventually be part of the 4th qtr finishing group...
    Hayward played 40 minutes tonight which was a huge surprise but he played very well. A little sample of how good this team can be if Hayward hits his stride.

I hope you're right about brown. Looks like he's trying to become a 3 pts shooter rather than what he actually is and that's a slash to the basket type of player. Then again I've seen him miss quite a few layups as well haha

Anybody else pleased to see Morris only take 8 shots... I thought for sure he'd think he was the go to guy to end the 4th... I don't think Kyrie even looked his way during that stretch and OT...

Reggie Lewis

That is definitely not a good thing for Rozier to go rogue...I'd rather see him grab some rebounds, push the ball up and find the right pass... If it works it's way around back to him then yes, go for it... But what I see is a guy who is forgetting what got last years hobbled team to the playoffs...
    There were a few instances of this tonight with some of those fast break layups he made. Rozier is most likely gone after this season anyhow unless Irving for some reason back tracks on his word

Hayward played 40 minutes tonight which was a huge surprise but he played very well. A little sample of how good this team can be if Hayward hits his stride.

I hope you're right about brown. Looks like he's trying to become a 3 pts shooter rather than what he actually is and that's a slash to the basket type of player. Then again I've seen him miss quite a few layups as well haha
    Usually when your the last option, only 3's look enticing to you... Reminds me of AB before he had his breakout season... He'd sit in the corner waiting for a bone to be thrown his way...

I agree about being a slasher, but Stevens seems to have Kyrie and JT as the ISO guys right now... Him still getting the starting nod still says something... He has shown though that he starts out hot and then becomes non existent... AB did the same thing... Lack of confidence in his offensive game...

Reggie Lewis

Usually when your the last option, only 3's look enticing to you... Reminds me of AB before he had his breakout season... He'd sit in the corner waiting for a bone to be thrown his way...

I agree about being a slasher, but Stevens seems to have Kyrie and JT as the ISO guys right now... Him still getting the starting nod still says something... He has shown though that he starts out hot and then becomes non existent... AB did the same thing... Lack of confidence in his offensive game...
    I suppose when you miss one, then 2, then 3, and so on in a row at some point you're just trying to will it in haha...I thought after he made the first he was going to have a good game but like you said he became nonexistent. Irving, Tatum, and Hayward took over at the end.

On a another note, if there was ever a game to show how Horford affects the game without offensive stats, tonight was it. Some big blocks and clutch shots.

There were a few instances of this tonight with some of those fast break layups he made. Rozier is most likely gone after this season anyhow unless Irving for some reason back tracks on his word
    No thanks having Rozier becoming that replacement...

Anthony Tolliver is rotting over in Minny... He can shoot 3's, has good size and is a seasoned vet... He played for 9 friggin teams... See what's happening at the deadline...

Reggie Lewis

I suppose when you miss one, then 2, then 3, and so on in a row at some point you're just trying to will it in haha...I thought after he made the first he was going to have a good game but like you said he became nonexistent. Irving, Tatum, and Hayward took over at the end.

On a another note, if there was ever a game to show how Horford affects the game without offensive stats, tonight was it. Some big blocks and clutch shots.
    AL is the most unselfish yet offensively sound and clutch big in the league... He may finally have his first sub 30mpg season if the other bigs stay healthy...

Reggie Lewis

I think JB is learning that athleticism can only go so far... I did say earlier that JB should come off the bench, but now I think he'd be shut out because of Morris and Terry... Seems like a no win situation for him...

Reggie Lewis

I think JB is learning that athleticism can only go so far... I did say earlier that JB should come off the bench, but now I think he'd be shut out because of Morris and Terry... Seems like a no win situation for him...
    That's why I think he'll be the one traded if it's for a guy like Davis or some other star. Between Morris, rozier, and brown i think brown has more value because of age, contract, and potential on the right team

No thanks having Rozier becoming that replacement...

Anthony Tolliver is rotting over in Minny... He can shoot 3's, has good size and is a seasoned vet... He played for 9 friggin teams... See what's happening at the deadline...
    Let's hope it doesn't come to that. IIRC there were people actually saying that they'd be fine letting Irving go and signing rozier after last season.

Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182