Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172
Results 1,066 to 1,075 of 1075
    Might need to sign a replacement for Bird... arrested for domestic battery and strangulation. Victim's name not reported.

Jabari Bird has been arrested and is facing charges for an alleged assault
    Per the report from CBS News in Boston, Bird was taken into custody early Saturday morning at St. Elizabeth's Hospital, and the BPD Domestic Violence Unit is involved. The Celtics issued the following statement: "We are aware of the incident involving Jabari Bird and are taking it very seriously. We are actively gathering information and will reserve further comment at this time." In their statement, Boston police say that Bird is being guarded at a local hospital for an evaluation after a domestic incident and that complaints will be sought against the suspect for assault & battery 209A, strangulation and kidnapping.
    rotoworld

geez, looks like we chose wrong between Bird and Kadeem Allen.
    Fan of Red sox , Chicago bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA

well, most likely with those charges the Celtics likely would have an out of his contract assuming that all NBA contracts would have some sort of personal conduct policy built in, and perhaps they can make a cap exception claim as well.

Boston Celtics guard Jabari Bird strangled a woman at least a dozen times over a four-hour period last Friday, prosecutors alleged at an arraignment hearing Thursday.

According to prosecutors, the woman told police that Bird strangled her and threw her against a wall after they got into an argument at Bird's residence. She said Bird would strangle her until she went "limp," allow her to catch her breath and begin choking her again.

She also said that Bird kicked her multiple times in the stomach and dragged her away from the door when she tried to leave before shutting her into a bathroom.

The woman told police she was able to leave after Bird passed out with "seizure-like" symptoms.
    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...-least-dozen-s

Robert Williams looked good out there last night. Needs to improve his conditioning a bit, but he was jumping around swatting down shots and had a great dunk off of a pick and roll.

Not surprising. He can make the most money here, compete for the championship annually, and live in one of his favorite cities growing up due to his father's history in Boston.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiG View Post
    Robert Williams looked good out there last night. Needs to improve his conditioning a bit, but he was jumping around swatting down shots and had a great dunk off of a pick and roll.
    I've been tough on him so far. Biggest thing I've seen to use a vinyl LP analogy:

He's stepped it up from 16 RPM to 33.3 to join his teammates and the leauge. It looks like O will remain an occasional thing, but he could actually make a diff on D this year.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    I've been tough on him so far. Biggest thing I've seen to use a vinyl LP analogy:

He's stepped it up from 16 RPM to 33.3 to join his teammates and the leauge. It looks like O will remain an occasional thing, but he could actually make a diff on D this year.
    The ice is officially broken...

It's going to be a fun year... I do not see Morris being traded at all... IMO, he has bought in with the BWA...

I'd like to see Williams force his hand by playing decent enough on D to get some minutes the same way Semi did last season...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

highlights of Williams' play during the Cavs game
    https://youtu.be/T2k12A9XO-A

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172