Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 77 of 85 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1263
    It's early but this team clearly is not that good. Changes definitely need to be made.

Another pathetic game by this team. I think I should probably stop posting because I can't think of anything good to say about them at the moment other than Irving is a beast

No one should be shooting the ball other than Irving even if he has 5 guys on him

You can all say it's early and it very well may be but I think this team is way overhyped. Brown can't shoot, rozier is back to his regular season self from last season, smart is the same, and Hayward is inconsistent (ill give him some leeway bc of the injury). Irving and Horford seem to be the only reliable ones.

It's early but who saw a 6-4 start coming? Can't seem to get offense or defense when they need it. Take some gd pride.

Children....

C's play a 10-1 team on the road - lose
    C's play a 08-1 team at home - win
    C's play a 09-1 team on the road - lose
    C's play a 07-4 team on the road - lose

Only stupid loss so far is to Orlando. If we look at the W_L of whom we have played and remove our record - we get 50-31 - so we've obviously went through a tough part of the schedule.

Only 7 teams have a better record. BTW, 6-4 is 49.2 wins. From 11/19 thru 1/14 we have an easy schedule - watch the win % take a steep rise.

In the first 20 minutes of the game they played probably the best offensive ball of the season. But of course that doesn't matter to children when there isn't a win attached to it.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by Maccanman View Post
    It's early but who saw a 6-4 start coming? Can't seem to get offense or defense when they need it. Take some gd pride.
    Pride? Misfit pieces - and two stars coming off injuries. It's a process to get to the playoffs, not a referendum after 10 games when they have played a very tough schedule.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

- 20 game mark...

This team is so talented they don't need home court advantage...

IMO, no team in the east can win a 7 game series against the C's...

I want Rozier moved at the trade deadline... There's enough offense without him...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    - 20 game mark...

This team is so talented they don't need home court advantage...

IMO, no team in the east can win a 7 game series against the C's...

I want Rozier moved at the trade deadline... There's enough offense without him...
    Rozier's brain is not in sync no doubt - showing off his starting chops for other teams. Morris is the guy I want dealt. While he's the kind of guy that creates his own offense and carry a 2nd team, he hurts offensive flow when he's on the floor with the guys that can and should have offensive flow. His value is pretty high. Rozier would get us something decent if he could be signed to a sane deal.

Last year KI, Brown, Tatum, and Horford got used to each other. A still recovering Hayward has caused both Tatum and Brown to start thinking - a big mistake on the floor much of the time. Morris and Rozier are trying to be buttinskies so they are hurting the flow too.

Maybe we need a major injury. Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by bosox1899 View Post
    You can all say it's early and it very well may be but I think this team is way overhyped. Brown can't shoot, rozier is back to his regular season self from last season, smart is the same, and Hayward is inconsistent (ill give him some leeway bc of the injury). Irving and Horford seem to be the only reliable ones.
    Try looking for cause and effect before short circuiting to blame. Retards the thinking processes.

This team was built for the post-season... Guaranteed 50+ wins and guaranteed to make the playoffs... IMO, that's what matters the most, especially over how they looked in Oct&Nov... It may take until Jan to see this team really kick...

Come April, who's really going to remember how the C's did in Oct&Nov...???
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    This team was built for the post-season... Guaranteed 50+ wins and guaranteed to make the playoffs... IMO, that's what matters the most, especially over how they looked in Oct&Nov... It may take until Jan to see this team really kick...

Come April, who's really going to remember how the C's did in Oct&Nov...???
    The negative nellies? Hey! we won the title! *tearfully* but we were only 18-11 to start the season, boo hoo....

https://basketball.******.com/wireta...st-Seven-Teams

Any ideas on who...???

- Suns have been linked...

- Left field BLOCKBUSTER... Minny...???

I think Terry's value is pretty high because of his ability to score rather than to distribute... IMO, he's going to end up being a very good 6th man like a Lou Williams...

If DA can can make a Jimmy Butler for Terry, JB, Yabs, Morris and a non-important pick/cash, that would be crazy... Not out of the realm...

IMO, if Minny is willing to deal with Butler's crap unless they get a mega deal, than they'll be watching Jimmy leave after this season... So, I can't see Minny getting any good picks...

Even if DA is looking at it like a 1 year rental because Butler would most likely opt out... What would the C's really have given up...??? JB...??? I like JB, but I have the feeling that when contract time comes, he won't be worth the MAX... Unlike JT...

I'd take Hayward off the bench to replace Morris's production... Let Smart start...

Williams III may be thrown into the fire like JB and JT was during their rookie seasons...

Baynes, Theis, Williams III, Hayward, Semi, Wannamaker off the bench... Wannamaker is a vet PG...

The more I write about it the more I can see Adam Silver loving the idea of the C's back in the Finals...
    Last edited by Forever35; 11-07-2018 at 01:48 PM.

Reggie Lewis

would be interesting to see whether we have a shot at Zion Williamson. He's such a physical phenom... like a less skillful Lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    The negative nellies? Hey! we won the title! *tearfully* but we were only 18-11 to start the season, boo hoo....
    Reasonable fans should expect a strong season of ~55 wins. The question isn't whether this team will suck, more:

1. Do all of these pieces fit together schematically? Hayward/Kyrie/Tatum specifically.

2. What happens to young talent when they're alphas one season, rank in file the next?

3. Did the emergence of Tatum change anything with the roster?

Are these first-world problems from a position of privilege? You bet. But the goal entering this season was Warriors-lite. I'm not concerned about C's finishing atop the EC, more if they'll reach that ceiling. So far I like the way Toronto's starters fit together much better.

Page 77 of 85 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast