Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jacoby Ellsbury dealing with new injury while on disabled list

INJURIES Jacoby Ellsbury dealing with new injury while on disabled list
    ByTom Hanslin Posted on April 16, 2018

The veteran outfielder is reportedly dealing with plantar fasciitis in his foot, according to Aaron Boone....

http://bronxpinstripes.com/news-rumo...disabled-list/
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Lolololololololololol just ****ing release him already

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

[https://pbs]

River Ave. Blues

@RiverAveBlues

Ellsbury suffered an injury (foot) while rehabbing a different injury (hip) he suffered while rehabbing a different injury (oblique).

just release him why have him take a roster spot nobody will take him.. he can't even stay healthy...

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    just release him why have him take a roster spot nobody will take him.. he can't even stay healthy...
    Can we release you..I mean no other forum will want you but..yeah.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    River Azz. Blues

@RiverAzzBlues

Ellsbury has shown damage to the supraspinatus and infraspinatus muscles of the rotator cuff. There is also reported damage to the low back and sacral area. The shoulder injury apparently happened when he was brushing his hair, he felt a pop in the area. The back injury occurred while clipping a stubborn toe nail. He bent forward too quickly and felt a twinge.
    He is being checked out today for the toe nail. It is ingrown and now infected and will possibly require surgery, sidelining him for 8 weeks.
    It is believed all injuries can be concurrently rehabilitated. The time frame for his return is one day after the trade deadline

The new Yankee star, Luke Voit

New York Post | Dan Martin:*Jacoby Ellsbury Jacoby Ellsbury’d once again. It turns out that while recovering from the injury he got while recovering from the other injury he had, Jacoby Ellsbury has another injury. This time it’s plantar fisciitis in his right heel. So there’s still no official timetable for his return, and nor should there be at this point. We’re really close to him legit straining his arm eating cereal.

Lmao

Ellsbury is the classic case as to why you don't pursue another teams free agent that they don't even attempt to sign at any price. you pay money to your own players first. A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush (in most circumstances). Yankees made a major mistake on his signing from day one (and a major mistake in letting Cano go).

This is why I truly hope the interest in Machado will be a smokescreen. There is no way I replace Didi with Machado. Instead, I sign Didi long term at team friendly terms, buying out a couple of years of arbitration.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    Ellsbury is the classic case as to why you don't pursue another teams free agent that they don't even attempt to sign at any price. you pay money to your own players first. A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush (in most circumstances). Yankees made a major mistake on his signing from day one (and a major mistake in letting Cano go).

This is why I truly hope the interest in Machado will be a smokescreen. There is no way I replace Didi with Machado. Instead, I sign Didi long term at team friendly terms, buying out a couple of years of arbitration.
    If we acquired Machado u sincerely doubt it’d be at didi’s expense.

Unless of course we trade him for Shane Greene.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Baseball Reference@baseball_ref
    1m1 minute ago
    Didi Gregorius is the first #Yankees player to have multiple 2-HR games in the first 15 of a season since A-Rod in 2007 https://www.baseball-reference.com/tiny/gvXcc
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    If we acquired Machado u sincerely doubt it’d be at didi’s expense.

Unless of course we trade him for Shane Greene.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Didi is our SS and team leader. Machado wants to play SS and has said that one of his priorities is to sign with a team that would play him at SS. How could it not impact Didi? For the past week, Torres has played 3B exclusively. If Torres is our top prospect and he takes over 3B (which I disagree with BTW), then is Torres going to be bumped or Didi or Andujar? Morale of the story: We don't need Machado and the headaches, it would bring.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Baseball Reference@baseball_ref
    1m1 minute ago
    Didi Gregorius is the first #Yankees player to have multiple 2-HR games in the first 15 of a season since A-Rod in 2007 https://www.baseball-reference.com/tiny/gvXcc
    I miss Arod. He'd by way more fun than Andujar right now.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I miss Arod. He'd by way more fun than Andujar right now.

arod the last player this team needs it's all about him and not the team...

Didi is our SS and team leader. Machado wants to play SS and has said that one of his priorities is to sign with a team that would play him at SS. How could it not impact Didi? For the past week, Torres has played 3B exclusively. If Torres is our top prospect and he takes over 3B (which I disagree with BTW), then is Torres going to be bumped or Didi or Andujar? Morale of the story: We don't need Machado and the headaches, it would bring.
    machado is overrated he has yet to have a super star season...harper is a much better player but the yanks don't need another corner outfielder

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast