Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    That Memphis pick is looking mighty juicy right about now too.

Quote Originally Posted by TKO View Post
    I hope the Suns take Ayton to keep him away from the Kings
    I would think they would take Ayton. He's an AZ guy, the Suns would be "home" for him. Their owner is a big AZ guy. Outside of Bender (who's all potential) they have a massive hole at C. I can't see them passing up Ayton.

SAC likely goes Doncic. Which is good. I think he'll be pretty good but not right away. There's usually an adjustment period when these guys come over from Europe. SAC is still very young. I doubt the pick becomes top 3 but likely falls somewhere in the 4-7 neck of the woods. I'm good with that.

City of Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmont_4 View Post
    I would think they would take Ayton. He's an AZ guy, the Suns would be "home" for him. Their owner is a big AZ guy. Outside of Bender (who's all potential) they have a massive hole at C. I can't see them passing up Ayton.

SAC likely goes Doncic. Which is good. I think he'll be pretty good but not right away. There's usually an adjustment period when these guys come over from Europe. SAC is still very young. I doubt the pick becomes top 3 but likely falls somewhere in the 4-7 neck of the woods. I'm good with that.
    Yup, hopefully they'll be in the lottery next year, and lucky for the 3rd year in a row. The Celts used their pick through Philly to get Tatum.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123