Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Interesting how it's all coming together. I'm curious at how the stadium going down actually happened and how they all got separated. I guess we will find out next week! They had better not let Dorie die. That'd be so stupid.
    Well last episode we saw the vultures release the walkers who were covered in oil and they set a fire. Then at the end of the episode when they go back to get John some meds the walkers are still there and all burnt. So that's how everyone left the stadium. As to where they are and how they got separated, I'm sure they'll tell us this week in the mid season finale.
    Last edited by DaSox_05; 06-06-2018 at 11:50 AM.

Only thing we really donít know is what happen to the mom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DaSox_05 View Post
    Well last episode we saw the vultures release the walkers who were covered in oil and they set a fire. Then at the end of the episode when they go back to get John some meds the walkers are still there and all burnt. So that's how everyone left the stadium. As to where they are and how they got separated, I'm sure they'll tell us this week in the mid season finale.
    Yeah I meant the ending pretty much, like how did the whole community decide to separate or did they die? And what led to Naomi and the mom breaking off from the others in the main group?

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Only thing we really donít know is what happen to the mom.

Midseason finale next week, hopefully that'll fill in the holes. They never really addressed the end of the dam either this season lol, I just kinda forgot about it but I feel like they still need to fill that in too (but they've basically just stopped talking about earlier stuff I think).

That was a very good first half of the season. Now we know how Madison died, it's crazy the FTWD can kill off main characters like nothing. I guess it's easier for them since they aren't part of a comic and don't really have to follow it.

Sounds like Madison is dead but they didn't actually show it and TWD has a history of these fake-out deaths. I hope they don't do that here, it'd be dumb. Honestly thought the episode was riddled with holes though.

Why were Nick and Alicia stuck in the parking lot? Couldn't they just drive off before being surrounded?

If it was so easy for Madison to lead the walkers away with a flare, why didn't Nick and Alicia just drive off and honk their horns to lead the hoard away?

Why didn't Madison just lock herself in a room in the stadium? Or go over the walls on the other side of the stadium? They act like there is only one entrance to a stadium through the outfield lol.

In all it really didn't make much sense. I'm fine with them killing off Madison (it doesn't make much sense to, but whatever), but at least have the story make sense. It amazes me that a show with this much money and operating budget can't hire people to pre-read the scripts and say "Hey, this doesn't make much sense why wouldn't they just do this?" Then at least they can build around those what-ifs.

All in all, I think it was a good half-season but I get annoyed when they show writing devolves to recent TWD standards when it so often is much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Sounds like Madison is dead but they didn't actually show it and TWD has a history of these fake-out deaths. I hope they don't do that here, it'd be dumb. Honestly thought the episode was riddled with holes though.

Why were Nick and Alicia stuck in the parking lot? Couldn't they just drive off before being surrounded?

If it was so easy for Madison to lead the walkers away with a flare, why didn't Nick and Alicia just drive off and honk their horns to lead the hoard away?

Why didn't Madison just lock herself in a room in the stadium? Or go over the walls on the other side of the stadium? They act like there is only one entrance to a stadium through the outfield lol.

In all it really didn't make much sense. I'm fine with them killing off Madison (it doesn't make much sense to, but whatever), but at least have the story make sense. It amazes me that a show with this much money and operating budget can't hire people to pre-read the scripts and say "Hey, this doesn't make much sense why wouldn't they just do this?" Then at least they can build around those what-ifs.

All in all, I think it was a good half-season but I get annoyed when they show writing devolves to recent TWD standards when it so often is much better.
    IIRC the hack Scott Gimple has control over creative for FTWD like he did in TWD (~S4 up to S8 anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    IIRC the hack Scott Gimple has control over creative for FTWD like he did in TWD (~S4 up to S8 anyway).
    S4 to S8 is when TWD got stale.

Very good half of the season and the two people I liked the least were killed off, so am hyped that this is no longer a family dynamics drama.

The show just got exponentially better, we just need Daniel back.

Very good half of the season and the two people I liked the least were killed off, so am hyped that this is no longer a family dynamics drama.

The show just got exponentially better, we just need Daniel back.

Daniel would become the Negan of FTWD He looked like a man ready to go on a murderous rampage

Looks like Chris Hardwick is now part of the #metoo, wonder if he will keep his talk shows.

Well it looks like AMC cancelled his show, so that means no talking dead for him. Likely will find a replacement.

He was booted from Comic-Con as well.

Well it looks like AMC cancelled his show, so that means no talking dead for him. Likely will find a replacement.

He was booted from Comic-Con as well.

What is #metoo and why does it mean hardwick is out?

Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    What is #metoo and why does it mean hardwick is out?
    You donít know what #metoo is?

Anyways he was accused by his ex of mental abuse and sexual assault basically.

In other words he was a controlling dick of a boyfriend.

She also accused him of blackballing her from getting some gigs.

Lol this ***** getting out of hand

Sorry to sound like a thread troll, but are two simultaneous Walking Dead shows really necessary?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast