Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I missed the game because I was brewery hopping in Asheville. Sounds like it was pretty sweet, too.

Tell us (or at least me) about your trip, MBT.
    It was awesome. We did four days in Athens and three in Munich with a day trip to Salzburg. Just a ton of history, incredible views, amazing food and a **** ton of beer. Coming home was bittersweet, but our flight got in around the start of Game 4. And we got to our car right around the time the Rockets started killing it early in the third quarter, so that was a pretty badass welcome from the Rockets.

I'm glad to catch my first live Rockets playoff game of the season tonight! I'm really hoping that momentum they built up from Game 4 continues and they can end this series on a strong note heading into Round 2.

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Just trust me, Hou wont make it all the way to the WCF 😉
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Houston may make the WCF again, but barring injuries they are no longer a serious threat this year imo.

That's awesome. Sounds like a great trip.

What's up with Harden always checking his nose after every dunk? His head was nowhere near getting hit
    Last edited by EDUTEXANS; 04-26-2018 at 09:25 AM.

Hell of a win tonight, but I'd love to see this team put together two solid halves of basketball and quit waiting to turn it on in the third quarter. Harden and Capela were just absolutely electric in that second half, and it was nice to see Tucker find some rhythm with his jumper.

Although this was a good Minnesota team they beat, I've got to think the Rockets will have to play better and more consistent moving forward if they want to keep advancing. That OKC team just overcame a 25-point deficit to stay alive against the Jazz tonight. No matter who they get in Round 2, that matchup is going to be a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Just trust me, Hou wont make it all the way to the WCF 😉
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Houston may make the WCF again, but barring injuries they are no longer a serious threat this year imo.

Clint Capela was freaking amazing last night. 12-14 from the field with 15 boards. This guy may be our silent MVP because he is so vital to the success of the Rockets.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    It was awesome. We did four days in Athens and three in Munich with a day trip to Salzburg. Just a ton of history, incredible views, amazing food and a **** ton of beer. Coming home was bittersweet, but our flight got in around the start of Game 4. And we got to our car right around the time the Rockets started killing it early in the third quarter, so that was a pretty badass welcome from the Rockets.

I'm glad to catch my first live Rockets playoff game of the season tonight! I'm really hoping that momentum they built up from Game 4 continues and they can end this series on a strong note heading into Round 2.
    All three of those cities are on my list. Nice trip. I think we're going to Germany (the southern spa towns) for my buddies 40th in a few years. Seems like forever away.

I didn't get to see games 4 or 5 so I still have a bad taste in my mouth.

Rubio out for tomorrow's game 1. Could miss the entire series.

Luc upgraded from doubtful to questionable by D'Antoni.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12