Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    hotdalton18 is offline Jags&Heat&Dodgers&Gators

2018 Miami HEAT White Hot Playoffs

Well obviously this is a must win

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

Sad how quiet it is in here... Nothing to talk about because we're completely outmatched.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Can Whiteside look any more trash than this?

Gonna be a long summer for Pat

“Tom D'Angelo
    @tomdangelo44
    Heat just had 4 fouls called in 18 seconds”

This has been the pattern for every Philly win. They put us in the penalty early in the 2nd half. Philly were shooting fts with 8 mins left in the 3rd qt. In the 4th qtr Philly went almost 7 mins without a fg. The only reason why they kept the lead was cuz we couldn’t take advantage and they called fouls left and right.
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Wade-a-minute View Post
    Sad how quiet it is in here... Nothing to talk about because we're completely outmatched.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Can't have your "best player" making $23M give up completely on the team and stop competing against a younger hungrier team.

How many teams can survive that?

Quote Originally Posted by king james View Post
    “Tom D'Angelo
    @tomdangelo44
    Heat just had 4 fouls called in 18 seconds”

This has been the pattern for every Philly win. They put us in the penalty early in the 2nd half. Philly were shooting fts with 8 mins left in the 3rd qt. In the 4th qtr Philly went almost 7 mins without a fg. The only reason why they kept the lead was cuz we couldn’t take advantage and they called fouls left and right.
    If anything you where really cut a break on foul calls considering the overly aggressive manner your team played in lots of things should have been flagrant that where not how a team can intentionally try to rough us up then have there fans complain about calls even when wade is straight up praising the sixers is pretty sad admit you lost lick your wounds and move on.

Just like a troll. Always looking to talk ish after their team has won a series. Never seen or heard of or from u b4. Now u want to come in here trying to bait someone. Enjoy your win u fair whether fan and stay out of here. I could respect ur point of view if u were discussing the series b4 or at least during the series. U gets none here. Enjoy.
    [/CENTER]

Just like a troll. Always looking to talk ish after their team has won a series. Never seen or heard of or from u b4. Now u want to come in here trying to bait someone. Enjoy your win u fair whether fan and stay out of here. I could respect ur point of view if u were discussing the series b4 or at least during the series. U gets none here. Enjoy.
    I said sixers in 6 in the main fourm before the matchup even started and "fairweather fan"? i've been following the sixers since 97 and never once did i give up on my team i mostly post in the sixers fourms and you can find posts dating back to 2010 when i joined don't even go there

this is gold coming from a Lebron/cowyboys/heat fan
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    this is gold coming from a Lebron/cowyboys/heat fan
    I appericate that back up dish we may have had our differences with the okafor noel arugements but at the end of the day we are blessed to be witnessing something this special

Sixers fans go rejoice somewhere else please. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by HandsOnTheWheel View Post
    Gonna be a long summer for Pat
    Very important offseason.

Pat needs to be able to trade 4 to 5 contracts away for an All Star player, and also sign one in free agency. Or Miami is dead in the water.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234