Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
Results 436 to 449 of 449
  1. #436
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    17,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8:32317060

    nah i dont wanna give away another 1st
    I'm sure they can find a team that sees him as an asset without giving up a first. He's still a decent 5.
    Last edited by aman_13; 04-29-2018 at 05:06 PM.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  2. #437
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    46,290
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I'm sure they can find a team that sees him as an asset. He's still a decent 5.
    i doubt it at 22m per.


  3. #438
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    17,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8:32317085
    i doubt it at 22m per.
    That is a lot of money.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  4. #439
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    54,874
    OG, JP, Ibaka, and a 1st for Leonard. Send it in.

  5. #440
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    really hope OG and Siakam can do a respectable job guarding Leroids
    If this game 7 showed anything, it's that even if he plays a super-human game like today, they still need Love & co. to hit some timely threes to win. They just have so few options.

    Throw bodies at Lebron, we have plenty, get him tired, foul him a lot, but don't leave the other guys open to double-team him. Let him drop 40 or 50... if that's all they get, we still win.

    If he plays 43 minutes every game, and we have our fresh bodies banging with him, even he will eventually slow down.

  6. #441
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    23,679
    Guys there is one way to beat the LeBron we saw today. Someone has to send LeBron a letter saying we have his mom, as well as a decaying human finger. He will be so sick with worry he won't be able to sleep the entire time the series is going.

    Oh, and someone has to kidnap his mom and cut off her finger.

    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  7. #442
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    22,190
    We need to lock down Love and the other guys.. Lebrons gonna get his regardless

  8. #443
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    46,290
    Quote Originally Posted by pulzar View Post
    If this game 7 showed anything, it's that even if he plays a super-human game like today, they still need Love & co. to hit some timely threes to win. They just have so few options.

    Throw bodies at Lebron, we have plenty, get him tired, foul him a lot, but don't leave the other guys open to double-team him. Let him drop 40 or 50... if that's all they get, we still win.

    If he plays 43 minutes every game, and we have our fresh bodies banging with him, even he will eventually slow down.
    i dont think we have plenty. i think we only have the 2 i named


  9. #444
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    17,278
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  10. #445
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,421
    I agree with Smith and Wesson. Might as well let Lebron get what he needs and shuts everyone else down. One issue in the games we've played against them is that there is so much focus by the team to shut Lebron down, that guys leave a little space on the other Cavs, which has led to the guys getting good looks at deep shots (and in Raptor luck, they've hit them as if the 2k sliders are at 100)

    Don't mind if Lebron scores 50 a game in the series, if Toronto is able to appropriately defend the other guys around him this time, and this series will be done in at most 6 games (for Toronto).

    Lets get that 43% 3point percentage that they have against us this season the hell down
    On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

    Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.


    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

    But Tittays are forever.

  11. #446
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    17,563
    Quote Originally Posted by pulzar View Post
    If this game 7 showed anything, it's that even if he plays a super-human game like today, they still need Love & co. to hit some timely threes to win. They just have so few options.

    Throw bodies at Lebron, we have plenty, get him tired, foul him a lot, but don't leave the other guys open to double-team him. Let him drop 40 or 50... if that's all they get, we still win.

    If he plays 43 minutes every game, and we have our fresh bodies banging with him, even he will eventually slow down.
    This is the key. Guys like Poeltl, Siakam, Ibaka and JV have to hack him hard when he comes in the paint. Send him to the line a bunch.

    I'm confident that we can wear him down. It's going to go 7 games though.

  12. #447
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    17,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal827:32317850
    I agree with Smith and Wesson. Might as well let Lebron get what he needs and shuts everyone else down. One issue in the games we've played against them is that there is so much focus by the team to shut Lebron down, that guys leave a little space on the other Cavs, which has led to the guys getting good looks at deep shots (and in Raptor luck, they've hit them as if the 2k sliders are at 100)

    Don't mind if Lebron scores 50 a game in the series, if Toronto is able to appropriately defend the other guys around him this time, and this series will be done in at most 6 games (for Toronto).

    Lets get that 43% 3point percentage that they have against us this season the hell down
    Haha yeah they don't miss against us and i agree, don't over commit on LeBron.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  13. #448
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    i dont think we have plenty. i think we only have the 2 i named
    Those are the only two that could offer some real resistance, although even they are questionable in that regard. But, Powell, Ibaka, Miles, even Poeltl can all get in his face, deny the ball, whack him when he gets the ball and tries to drive... You're not going to stop him, but you gotta make him tired. Get those cramps going for him .

  14. #449
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6,975
    Siakam needs to see LeBron 1v1.

    You guys having on Ibaka... If we let him go we will just be searching for another version of him. Ideally he'd be making 5 mil less but who cares? It's not our money and it's not like we'd be under the cap with that money.

    This Cavs series is all going to come down to making shots. Indy had a good formula that I hope we mimic. Let LeBron go 1v1 and cover everyone else. Our bench gives us a nice advantage. Honestly I have no idea what to expect to this series. Anything can happen and I'm excited. We win this, we're going to the finals.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •