Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yea itís weird but apparently cp3 joining a great squad makes him a *****..? I canít tell you why, I just know thatís what they say now
    Nobody has said that. If the Rockets set the W/L record last year and won a title than maybe, but no one has ever done that.....except for that ****ing ***** KD.

And no, he's not joining the Lakers next year with or without Lebron. It's not a sure thing and he's a ***** with a capital P.

I made this thread a month ago. It got deleted. Yo better pray Scoots doesnít see this or that a GS fan doesnít report this thread to him...just Incase I miss it...RIP thread...

Dubs would run em out the building

Or are we still on the archaic LeBron and KD are better than curry train..?
    They been better since HS / NCAA, why would it change it nba? you said it right, when you said curry 'train', I think of 'bandwagon'ers' tied to that train of his, Curry came out of nowhere years later, Bron and KD put the league on notice, day 1 nba and even pre nba when we were like damn they are going to be all time legends, watching Curry was like damn his range is legendary, like his father's range was

What if the Lakers sign bothe Durant and Lebron and then trade for Kawhi. Technically they could sign both Durant and Lebron using cap space, by renouncing all their FA (including Randle); the call up the Spurs and offer any 2 of Ingram, Ball, or Kuzma plus any one of Hart or Zubac, plus Deng, plus the Cavs pick. Lets say the Spurs go Ingram, Kuzma, Deng, Zubac, Cavs pick.

Ball
    Kawhi
    Durant
    Lebron
    who cares

For whatever its worth I have mentioned this idea in another thread based on the commercial those 2 did recently and at the tail end I think it was KD who said Lebron what are we going to do next

when I caught that comment I took it as 'should we team up and tear the league up for the hell of it, I was thinking BKN or Lakers or as Morey has stated he is in the business to get Olympic players, it don't get more Olympic than those two

CP3 being a key recruiter with a apex Harden is a recipe to get one of these key free agents this offseason to join those boys in Rockets - land, the western conference finals is going to be like it was in the early 00's if Houston lands another big fish

I would love to see KD / Bron link up and I don't care where it happens, just make it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Nobody has said that. If the Rockets set the W/L record last year and won a title than maybe, but no one has ever done that.....except for that ****ing ***** KD.

And no, he's not joining the Lakers next year with or without Lebron. It's not a sure thing and he's a ***** with a capital P.
    cp3 joined a top flight contender, itís not my opinion but Iím saying psd refers to that as a ***** move. Iím on your side, if a team makes space for a top player and offers him the exact role, money, and situation he wants (cp3 off the ball), I say go for it. But in psd terms cp3 and the rockets are apparently *****es with a capital b

Odd set of rules..

Would be shocking if KD left to play with Lebron. It is possible I guess but it would require KD leaving a good situation already in GS. Don't see it happening.

cp3 joined a top flight contender, itís not my opinion but Iím saying psd refers to that as a ***** move. Iím on your side, if a team makes space for a top player and offers him the exact role, money, and situation he wants (cp3 off the ball), I say go for it. But in psd terms cp3 and the rockets are apparently *****es with a capital b

Odd set of rules..
    No, CP3 made them top flight contender, I think they won 50 of the 58 he played, they were a one trick pony last year with Harden having to do all the playmaking outside of maybe 15 or so percent given to Gordon / Ariza / Bev, CP3 has been a mvp candidate for years so he just went and added it to a player who has been mvp candidate past few years and probably will win ithis year with CP3

CP3 was in a position in his career where he has accomplished pretty much all except mvp award / title so him going to a real good or solid team is nothing remotely of a ***** move, KD move was weak in terms of him being up 3-1 against that 73 win team and blowing the series to join them months later, other than that KD was treading in CP3 territory but he actually has gone to Finals / won mvp and still had a legit contender he left so I get why KD catches heat as he did / does but at end of day you do what you want to do so KD only loses respect from a luxury situation to a super luxury situation, cake / ice cream / gifts and all KD got

cupcake is king for now

Quote Originally Posted by D Blue987 View Post
    Would be shocking if KD left to play with Lebron. It is possible I guess but it would require KD leaving a good situation already in GS. Don't see it happening.
    well seeing he already left a very good situation being up 3-1 against that 73 win team he joined and having a finals trip in 12' with OKC and could have been 2 if not for the choke job him and Russ put on, I think it could be a chance he may re - locate, though very slim

Quote Originally Posted by europagnpilgrim View Post
    No, CP3 made them top flight contender, I think they won 50 of the 58 he played, they were a one trick pony last year with Harden having to do all the playmaking outside of maybe 15 or so percent given to Gordon / Ariza / Bev, CP3 has been a mvp candidate for years so he just went and added it to a player who has been mvp candidate past few years and probably will win ithis year with CP3

CP3 was in a position in his career where he has accomplished pretty much all except mvp award / title so him going to a real good or solid team is nothing remotely of a ***** move, KD move was weak in terms of him being up 3-1 against that 73 win team and blowing the series to join them months later, other than that KD was treading in CP3 territory but he actually has gone to Finals / won mvp and still had a legit contender he left so I get why KD catches heat as he did / does but at end of day you do what you want to do so KD only loses respect from a luxury situation to a super luxury situation, cake / ice cream / gifts and all KD got

cupcake is king for now
    Houston was a top 5 team last year, Houston was also the team most people could see taking out the warriors, if they catch fire at the right time. Houston was without a doubt a top team in the league last year.

Compare that to a warrior team that should have lost to okc and then DID lose to the Cavs (with some help of the league, yes I recognize that).

Warriors and kd are better, but same formula

I don't remember anyone comparing the two, especially with the unprecedented pussification that KD committed. Silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I don't remember anyone comparing the two, especially with the unprecedented pussification that KD committed. Silly.
    Maybe, maybe not, but whatís for sure is that the actions pointed out by everyone that make kd a ***** is the exact thing that cp3 did.

Silly? Maybe. Thatís an opinion. The paragraph above is not

They deserve each other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Maybe, maybe not, but whatís for sure is that the actions pointed out by everyone that make kd a ***** is the exact thing that cp3 did.

Silly? Maybe. Thatís an opinion. The paragraph above is not
    What are you talking about? The two moves were not equal. No one was saying the CP3 move was equal to the KD move except maybe some GS trying to shut people up. They're not the same. I don't think you know what facts are.

I was about to list the differences but it doesn't matter. I'm not going to be sucked into your idiot conversations and false equivalencies this time. Carry on posting ******** and looking like a god damn 11 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by D Blue987 View Post
    It's a story that keeps on repeating itself. When you're in the NBA and you're big time, you'd rather live in New York or LA rather than Orlando or San Antonio.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast