Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

49er LB Reuben Foster charged with Felony Domestic Abuse

PROCESSING

He would have been cut by the 49ers a longggg time ago if he wasn't good. Its a shame.

Faces 11 years in prison. What a dumb piece of ****.

Trash.

Niners look horrible here

Yea they do. Coming from a 9er fan, if they knew about this....this is very ******. This is awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Cut him now. He's trash.

Welp, another great LB prospect down the drain. The 49ers have terrible luck with good LBs.

Bowman gets hurt
    Boreland retires
    Aldon Smith drinks
    now Foster

Like seriously, they've had more LB talent come in and out in the past 5 years than any other team and they all flameout. Sucks.

The longer the 49ers have him on the team the worst the 49ers look.. Brock was cut before the DA picked up the charges and it was dropped.

Seriously why isn't he cut...

I did a little detective work trying to find if he had a history of ..DUH! Nothing I saw.

He was really concerned where he played as early as HS, a little flakey in finally going with Bama. But nothing that hinted at this kind of behavior.

I have this theory that some just can't handle becoming an instant millionaire. Think about that, no build up to it, no steps involved its just, BOOM $$$$$$$$$$. That has to change things.

I do wonder if he came from a stable home or an abusive one.

My Niners also had Lawrence Phillips remember that wacko?
    Last edited by Emerson Perriot; 04-12-2018 at 08:32 PM.

The league should do a better job schooling these guys on money, certainly.....but you don't become a felon because you got instant riches. You already had the propensity, you already had the anger management issues, it just hadn't risen to this level before...but it was going to.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    The league should do a better job schooling these guys on money, certainly.....but you don't become a felon because you got instant riches. You already had the propensity, you already had the anger management issues, it just hadn't risen to this level before...but it was going to.
    I gave up on...you don't become...long again. Seen way too many unexplainable things. Then there's....

(multi millionaire wanting a new deal)....I have to worry about providing for my family.

So did he Ray Rice coldcock her? Give me deets in this thread, I don't care enough about the NFL to read/give them clicks - I just want to laugh at my Alabama fan friends.

He should have been cut a few months ago.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast