• Wolves in 7

0 0%
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    This was his 5th 40 point game in the playoffs. Nice try troll
    Boom. Roasted- Michael Scott

Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    This was his 5th 40 point game in the playoffs. Nice try troll
    Neat. He's also failed to show up way more than your average superstar player does.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Htownballa1622 View Post
    Let's not ignore the mvp en fuego tonight.

"Harden chokes in playoffs."

Foh
    The first round pressure is non existent for a seasoned player like him and the playoff experience he has under his belt. The real pressure will come in round 3 and 4 (if they make it that far).

The real MVP showed up for game 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    The first round pressure is non existent for a seasoned player like him and the playoff experience he has under his belt. The real pressure will come in round 3 and 4 (if they make it that far).
    Blah blah. Ppl will continue to qualify. If and when harden does have a bad game(possible because playoffs are difficult) ppl will run in talking mess without acknowledging games like this.

The Rockets played bad last, except for Capela and Harden. Both were fantastic. CP3 played horrible.

I'm surprised people were picking the Rockets to just crush the T-Wolves in this series. They have too much talent. But with that said, the Rockets really just had 7 of their rotational players tonight (I'm not including Gerald Green or Joe Johnson as that), 5 of them put up duds, and the Timberwolves played pretty well. But they still lost by 3. Last night was probably their best chance.

The Rockets really need Mbah a Moute back at some point in the playoffs, and Ryan Anderson, too.

Blah blah. Ppl will continue to qualify. If and when harden does have a bad game(possible because playoffs are difficult) ppl will run in talking mess without acknowledging games like this.
    It works both ways. I am a Paul fan and I am just as hard on him as others. These guys have to bear fruit later down the line (rounds). I''m from Toronto too and I acknowledge the Raptors too. It is what it is.

I think as long as Harden & Paul show up and play well vs. GS (Healthy GS) and lose. There's nothing wrong with an exit there. Outside of losing to GS (while showing up), anything but a title would probably be a flop.

IMO the Wolves are probably the 4th best team in the West right now so this will be a tough matchup for the Rockets. But I think Rockets will beat them in 5. They were balling so hard until Butler went out, now he's back

People like to write their own narratives about Harden. People love to conveniently forget that James Harden was the best player on the court in game 7 vs the Clippers to sent Houston to the WCF, people still claim Harden had no part in winning that series.
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    People like to write their own narratives about Harden. People love to conveniently forget that James Harden was the best player on the court in game 7 vs the Clippers to sent Houston to the WCF, people still claim Harden had no part in winning that series.
    Bc he was in the bench during the big run they made when the Clippers blew their chance to close out that series. They played far better with him sitting on the bench during game 5.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Bc he was in the bench during the big run they made when the Clippers blew their chance to close out that series. They played far better with him sitting on the bench during game 5.

And you lose game 7 easy if Harden doesn't play like a boss
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

Quote Originally Posted by LOb0 View Post
    I'm so off the Wiggins wagon. He's just not going to be what I thought he was.
    neither is Tatum / Brown, based on how these folks on here over rank young players, Wiggins just happened to do it first, those guys coming out of college these days are the reason why the 03' class can still play at high level, the draft sucks as a whole, the nba bloodline is the draft and the 03' class is on its last leg, having 2-5 good to really good players per draft while 2 may be superstars is not something to base your future on

when you got guys like Porter and Adams getting 100mill contracts then you know something is wrong with the league on a 'superstar' talent level, those are contracts reserved for 'superstars', not because I drafted this player I have to max him on the first deal, likely what will happen with Brown / Tatum as it happened to Wiggins, who wasn't and isn't nowhere near close to a max deal player

Not at all, his career to date has warranted that discussion. Games like yesterday will erase them

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Not at all, his career to date has warranted that discussion. Games like yesterday will erase them
    You think so? He's had bad moments but he's also had very good moments. Every year he's in the playoffs, his team performs as he does and he loses to higher seeds and beats lower seeds. I think he's been fine here and hopefully he continues to get better while putting away this "choker" narrative.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast