Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sixers in 4

    3 8.82%
  • Sixers in 5

    9 26.47%
  • Sixers in 6

    10 29.41%
  • Sixers in 7

    3 8.82%
  • Heat in 4

    0 0%
  • Heat in 5

    1 2.94%
  • Heat in 6

    7 20.59%
  • Heat in 7

    1 2.94%
Page 11 of 115 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 1723
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    14,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Yeah I think James Johnson is gonna have a big series too.

    Good call, I do too.
    Donít forget to smile today, theyíre contagious!!!


  2. #152
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Drink All Day, Play All Night, Let's Get It Poppin
    Posts
    4,655
    Quote Originally Posted by bootsy View Post
    Wow nice to deflect your ****** argument with something that I didn't even say. Look man your argument that Miami has a good offense based off of Wayne Ellington making as many 3's as Klay thompson was so weak. And then you come back again with another weak, doesn't apply response. Get outta here with this weak *** **** you are bringing. Philly's offense is not part of your argument but since you brought it up yeah Philly's got a more efficient offense then Miami. That I do know.
    You seem pretty upset over someone just stating a fact. All I did was list totals in response to the claim that the Heat couldn't hit 3s. If the statement like 2+2=4 is making you feel some type of way, maybe you should leave this thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    This wasn't a Heat vs Sixers thing, I was told those things don't matter period and only scoring matters.
    What? No way bro, Philly in 3. Because PSD trolls.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    14,886
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Let me know when you win a ring you can actually remember. Mr. 1983
    Will do!

  4. 04-13-2018, 07:55 PM
    Reason
    not necessary

  5. #154
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    3,448
    Heat should have won the regular season series against Philly. They blew a 20+ point lead in that Feb. 14 game. Miami in 6.

  6. #155
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    26,195
    Philly in 5, with or without Embiid.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  7. #156
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8,398
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Zo View Post
    Heat should have won the regular season series against Philly. They blew a 20+ point lead in that Feb. 14 game. Miami in 6.
    Hey buddy, I was wondering when you would make an appearance.

  8. #157
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,888
    HEAT should win in 5, but I'm afraid due to entertainment reasons, this series will be forced to a game 7.

    The League force a game 7, when Miami faced the Hornets couple of years ago...I was disgusted. So as I think about it more, I'm not going to like anything about this series.

    HEAT move onto the next rd.







    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

  9. #158
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    8,382
    Miami could not have hoped for a better matchup. They are going up against an apparently hot team (13 of their 16 wins against nobodies) with stars that are basically rookies. When was the last time a rookie led a team in a playoff series win? Right. Dwyane Wade will close a game or two and this should be a 6 game series ending in south beach.

  10. #159
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    38,067
    Quote Originally Posted by naps View Post
    Miami could not have hoped for a better matchup. They are going up against an apparently hot team (13 of their 16 wins against nobodies) with stars that are basically rookies. When was the last time a rookie led a team in a playoff series win? Right. Dwyane Wade will close a game or two and this should be a 6 game series ending in south beach.
    You act as if itís a common thing that a rookie led team makes it to the playoffs. The better question is, whenís the last time a rookie (as good as Ben Simmons) led team won a playoff series? Youíre talking about very few times a rookie who put up as good of numbers (or at least comparable numbers) as Ben Simmons even got to the playoffs.

    Rookie led playoff teams rarely winning playoff series isnít a testament to the rookies lack of ability to win its because a rookie as good as Ben rarely ever gets a chance at the playoffs. Look at the good rookies years that had the rookie being the teams best player and tell me if they even made the playoffs OR were the 3rd best team in their conference.

    Letís not say Ben and the Sixers are just like any other rookie led team.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  11. #160
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    17,380
    So based on post count, this is the featured series on PSD?
    ďItís about winning,Ē Stoudemire said. ďYou win, youíre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won ó Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you donít win, nobody really wants to see you.Ē

  12. #161
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    48,507
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    So based on post count, this is the featured series on PSD?
    I'd just say two very active fan bases.

    PROCESSING

  13. #162
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    14,252
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    You act as if itís a common thing that a rookie led team makes it to the playoffs. The better question is, whenís the last time a rookie (as good as Ben Simmons) led team won a playoff series? Youíre talking about very few times a rookie who put up as good of numbers (or at least comparable numbers) as Ben Simmons even got to the playoffs.

    Rookie led playoff teams rarely winning playoff series isnít a testament to the rookies lack of ability to win its because a rookie as good as Ben rarely ever gets a chance at the playoffs. Look at the good rookies years that had the rookie being the teams best player and tell me if they even made the playoffs OR were the 3rd best team in their conference.

    Letís not say Ben and the Sixers are just like any other rookie led team.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wade his rookie year.
    Donít forget to smile today, theyíre contagious!!!


  14. #163
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    14,252
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I'd just say two very active fan bases.
    Winner of this goes to the ECF.

    Celtics with no Kyrie won't be able to score much on these defenses, the Bucks are the Heats sons after the season sweep, and I think you all would also beat the Bucks. This side of the bracket is open but I'm pretty confident winner of this goes to ECF.
    Donít forget to smile today, theyíre contagious!!!


  15. #164
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    14,252
    Sixers fans, on a serious note how hype are y'all to be back in the playoffs? I remember after LeBron left the Heat missed due to injuries in 14-15 then made it back in 15-16 and I was nervous as hell like I was playing in the game and that was just with 1 year off lol! It was one to remember
    Donít forget to smile today, theyíre contagious!!!


  16. #165
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    14,252
    Also, I'm just hoping if the Heat lose in these playoffs at any time I can just say they were outplayed by the better team. Injuries have ****ed me in the playoffs lately, 15-16 they go to the ECF at worst if they have Bosh and Whiteside instead of losing in game 7 of the 2nd round, then last year the Bulls up 2-0 going back home then Rondo goes down and they have no PG and are ****ed from then on. I just want health and fair officiating for everyone!
    Donít forget to smile today, theyíre contagious!!!


Page 11 of 115 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •