0 0%
  • Spurs in 6

1 4.55%
  • Spurs in 7

1 4.55%
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Still very very weak.
    Yea I agree. But some refs don't like that demonstrative /animated stuff. I thought initially he got it from the tunnel too, but after that showed what really happened it made a bit more sense

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think this sums up the way you think. Like it's easy to win NBA games ... you just win them that's all it takes!
    well theres a winner to every single game, and my thinking is that its easier for the better team to beat the worse team than the other way around....

Just a thought to spark up conversation.... but what if gs lost this game on purpose so they don’t have to play a hot pelicans team right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Yashimack View Post
    Just a thought to spark up conversation.... but what if gs lost this game on purpose so they don’t have to play a hot pelicans team right now.
    It doesn't really make much of a difference in the schedule. The NBA can only compress the schedule so much.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    oh for the love of god lol... you are about to sweep the spurs without curry but yes it could get hairy with the pelicans lol
    Lol

Injuries are the only thing saving the league from the GS tidal wave

I expect Spurs to win Game 5 as well

golden state isn't sniffing the finals, with or wihout Curry

same goes rockets

to gimmick ball teams

lol GSW is a gimmick team? go home, youre drunk
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothhooper View Post
    golden state isn't sniffing the finals, with or wihout Curry

same goes rockets

to gimmick ball teams
    Soooo..... If neither the Rockets or the Warriors make the Finals, which team in the West will? Your logic here is just so flawed on so many levels.

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Just trust me, Hou wont make it all the way to the WCF 😉
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Houston may make the WCF again, but barring injuries they are no longer a serious threat this year imo.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Soooo..... If neither the Rockets or the Warriors make the Finals, which team in the West will? Your logic here is just so flawed on so many levels.
    THe Grizzlies of course! They are the only team that isn't a gimmick ball team.

Dude posted somewhere else the Cavs are making it from the east. He's new and clearly trying to troll everywhere he's posted. Best to pay no mind to his comments.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Dude posted somewhere else the Cavs are making it from the east. He's new and clearly trying to troll everywhere he's posted. Best to pay no mind to his comments.
    At least that's a logical take. The Cavs have gone to three straight ECF and have Lebron. That's at least believable. But suggesting that neither Houston or Golden State, the two best teams in the entire NBA, will come out of the West is just not.

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Just trust me, Hou wont make it all the way to the WCF 😉
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Houston may make the WCF again, but barring injuries they are no longer a serious threat this year imo.

At least that's a logical take. The Cavs have gone to three straight ECF and have Lebron. That's at least believable. But suggesting that neither Houston or Golden State, the two best teams in the entire NBA, will come out of the West is just not.
    Fair enough and I agree that has a chance for the reasons you stated and the Celtics injuries but if you take it in the context of how he wrote it and it comes off much more troll like. Similar to the rest of his posts in his brief history.

How are you feeling about the bold? lol mainly the part about them being the two best teams...

Ever since lolphillies posted that “who would win in a 7 game series” thread years ago, this wasn’t close to being accurate. You must be just about ready to explode.

No matter what happens I think it will come down to the dubs and Rockets and I am really excited to see what happens in that series (like everyone else).

So if the Rockets lose then as a Rockets fan where do you go from there? Seriously

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast