• Spurs in 5

0 0%
  • Spurs in 6

1 4.55%
  • Spurs in 7

1 4.55%
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Given that they are already missing key pieces. Itís a big deal. Heís their best big off the bench btw.
    David west was good a decade ago.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Gg y'all. This was competitive at least for about 38 mins or so. That 3pt shooting for us

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    It was basically a, "Get the **** off me idiot" elbow. I'm fine with it.
    You may be fine with it, but basketball rules aren't. That's why he was called for a flagrant 1. It was reviewed and that was the official ruling. Complain about it all you want, but it was a deserved flagrant foul. And it was Draymond Green living up to his reputation. Anyone surprised by it or thinks he's unintentionally doing these things is naive or ignorant.

It was basically a, "Get the **** off me idiot" elbow. I'm fine with it.
    Not surprised dangerous nonetheless

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Take another look. The Spurs players elbow catches Dray. Not cleanly but catches him. It was a hold and a swipe to the head with a bow.
    I gotta take a look again, I didn't see anything from Bertans that warranted that initially

Draymond did foul him back, yes. And per usual, was the only person called for anything on the play.
    https://twitter.com/bballbreakdown/s...309505024?s=19

A flop? Jesus Christ. Draymond smacked the **** out of him. And if you watch the play again from the beginning when Green and Bertrans are at the 3 point line, Green has his forearm up around Bertrans neck to hold him off. He knew exactly what he was doing and he followed through on the elbow. Just another ***** play from the same ***** player. Non stop with this guy and I don't know how anyone can defend it.

2 games in and barely over 200 posts, this is like a regular game in the Lakers thread.

Too
    Many Bans brothers, time outs are legit but bans...

Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    https://twitter.com/bballbreakdown/s...309505024?s=19

Basically. But who cares. Draymond has O leash and he did enough that there was no doubt he would get dinged. The only reason I even responded was because of the predictable responses of guys like kdSpurman and the Sadtramp. It's a nothing play. Playing the 2nd rate Spurs with the 2nd rate Warriors is barely watchable for me as is. I'm ready for round 2.

I'm in on this new Klay who's just going to shoot 70/70/100 in the playoffs until Curry gets back though. #teamwork
    Last edited by tredigs; 04-17-2018 at 09:42 AM.

Draymond did get an elbow to the face first, and he did bring his elbow up past the face of Bertans, and it was a flop. But that's what's going to happen. If Draymond used force to bring his elbow down to get it away from Bertans he'd get in trouble for trying to rip Bertans arm out of the socket or something. At this point it is what it is.

Admittedly he didn't hit him as hard as I thought, but the point remains when you throw an elbow back like that, it's a ***** move. And he did connect with Bertans' face.

Draymond had his elbow trying to push out Davis, Davis was using his arm trying to leverage and get in front of him, and while his forearm was at the neck of Draymond, that looked more like wrestling for position, which clearly upset Green, hence the elbow throw.

Why are people so sensitive? Basketball is a physical sport.

Yes, Bertrans flopped and Draymond also came up with his elbow (though he didnít hit him hard enough for dude to fall back like that).

But the pure hate of a guy that through an elbow in basketball by some fans is indicative of this soft culture that weíre living in where Draymond becomes a bad person and as the above post mentions a ***** move when plays like this have been happening in professional basketball for decades with no call.

Yes, Bertrans flopped and Draymond also came up with his elbow (though he didnít hit him hard enough for dude to fall back like that).

But the pure hate of a guy that through an elbow in basketball by some fans is indicative of this soft culture that weíre living in where Draymond becomes a bad person and as the above post mentions a ***** move when plays like this have been happening in professional basketball for decades with no call.
    yep

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

The truth? The Warriors are extremely good, and as such jealousy manifests itself as hate whenever the opportunity arises. Draymond is the perfect vessell to absorb that hate. Even if it's a totally nothing play like the one above, it triggers the pavlovian response from the *****es.

yea I can see that happening absolutely

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast