Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dubs in 4

    3 13.64%
  • Dubs in 5

    13 59.09%
  • Dubs in 6

    4 18.18%
  • Dubs in 7

    0 0%
  • Spurs in 4

    0 0%
  • Spurs in 5

    0 0%
  • Spurs in 6

    1 4.55%
  • Spurs in 7

    1 4.55%
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 402
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    10,384
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    No doubt. Time will tell if they got their heads on right.
    Assuming they sweep this series or unluckily have to play a 5th game, I知 assuming they値l be in champisonhsip form if they池e not already.

    Serious question, were you ever worried?


    Reason for edit spell check
    Last edited by COOLbeans; 04-16-2018 at 10:19 PM.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    26,138
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Assuming they sweep this series or unluckily have to play a 5th game, I知 assuming they値l be in champisonhsip form if they池e not already.

    Serious question, were you ever worried?


    Reason for edit spell check
    Nice job on the spell check

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    13,242
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Assuming they sweep this series or unluckily have to play a 5th game, I知 assuming they値l be in champisonhsip form if they池e not already.

    Serious question, were you ever worried?


    Reason for edit spell check
    Yea, we've been playing like **** leading up to the playoffs and it's the Spurs and Pop.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    13,242
    Green in early foul trouble.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    17,886
    Let em play refs

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    13,242
    Iggy with 2 3's already... can't believe my eyes.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    13,242
    On the floor for the Spurs, Parker (35), Pau (37) and Manu (40). That's just crazy.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    17,886
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    On the floor for the Spurs, Parker (35), Pau (37) and Manu (40). That's just crazy.
    The true death lineup

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    13,242
    That was a clean strip by Manu

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Drink All Day, Play All Night, Let's Get It Poppin
    Posts
    4,654
    Just tuned in. Why in the **** are the Warriors wearing these colors against the Spurs? Do team colors and uniforms not even matter anymore? How does the NBA even allow this crap in the Playoffs out of all places!? Are the Spurs going to wear Gold the next game?

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    13,242
    Quote Originally Posted by AllBall View Post
    Just tuned in. Why in the **** are the Warriors wearing these colors against the Spurs? Do team colors and uniforms not even matter anymore? How does the NBA even allow this crap in the Playoffs out of all places!? Are the Spurs going to wear Gold the next game?
    Their wearing the new The Town jersey's that's a direct reference to Oakland. As well as the Oakland logo the tree. But yea colors don't mean anything anymore. Money does and new gear every year is the new norm.

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    10,384
    Town jerseys have been in effect for a couple of year now. They are popular sellers in the bay area

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    13,242
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Town jerseys have been in effect for a couple of year now. They are popular sellers in the bay area
    Their new as of this year. It's always been the city jerseys before this season.

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    13,242
    I think Bell should get a shot at LA. I think he'll do better than McGee or Looney.

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    10,384
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Their new as of this year. It's always been the city jerseys before this season.
    true. whats the difference though? Theyre big sellers.

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •